4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Patch to 1.0:
Erm...usually a patch updates an older version...and since i dont have an older version i need to ask if someone has a link to it...if this "patch" is the full game you should remove the "patch to" or it confuses people like me ^^

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
What is cyberpunk genre wise, I never bored looking up the game wasn't appealing enough. Does it mean futuristic or something? Also will the MC's moustache came with a pair of overalls, a cap and a red mushroom?

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Erm...usually a patch updates an older version...and since i dont have an older version i need to ask if someone has a link to it...if this "patch" is the full game you should remove the "patch to" or it confuses people like me ^^
i, err, may or may not be guilty of just having copied the format from one of my other games and updated the text... i may have missed that bit...

fixt!

Oct 22, 2017
I loved "Shag the Hag" and played way too long into the next morning night for it being a work day to see it all despite the grindy elements. The story was engaging enough, I actually didn't care about the grinding that much.
Really hope you will finish "J-Files" at some point.
This one is great yet again. :D

While I maybe wouldn't have created the MC like this on my own, he fits the story and his role in it perfectly.
Which in itself helps my immersion - so well done. (y)

PS: It may be due to me checking on stuff on my right monitor in between, but I had no problems with the position of the text box at all.
It was much more frustrating to have to wait for a pic of Kara's face.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Hiho@all

Wow, after my disapointment about "Deadlocked in Time" yesterday, i found this and Jep that is what people can call a nice made VirtualNovel.

Got a not all day Plot and Story, fun to follow. Some Sexy scene but not to much, lots of humor ( i needed some time for
" fuck the police " :D )

Graphic mostly well done too, oki the textbox was a little confusing in the beginnig, but later, jep why not.

So jeah DEV made my day for shure, will now check his/her/whatever games

cya

EDIT: didn't read wiwem71072 post before, about the ground/sky thing jep thats true but ment while walking around. On my Monitor are losts of impotant things all up and down lined so i dont think that argument will fit here.
But yes seems to be more comfort to have the textbox on down line, but i think its because people are 1. used to it and 2. our eyes still get more from the pics whisout realy focus on 'em while reading. But still i can live well whis it as it is atm.

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I'm conflicted about the text box. On the one hand, I like that it doesn't block out a lot of the vertical picture. I didn't often feel I needed to hide it to properly see the art. On the other hand, moving my eyes to the right to read and back to look at the picture feels less comfortable.

Enjoying the story. And the characters. Art is really good as well. And I like the MC's appearance.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
This is only the beginning and I haven't even finished this first version yet but I want to say that I like it a lot !
Keep the good work dev !(y)
And yes, the moustache suits him well and it's a change from the other male MC
When is the next version? :oops:

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
hey boss, did you kneecap that punk? because if thats a killshot he'd just fold up like a discarded shirt.
i was thinking at he time he got shot in the middle back and was doing that wriggly thing you do when you get punched in the back.

i was also thinking "i want his face in the shot to get the expression and i want the pink light to be a crisp line up the side of his face. i also want his gun in shot, and i don't want to have to zoom out to keep him in shot (because we want the girl to take up most of the height so she's look-at-able), so best bend him back because who cares about his spine...?"

:D

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I am totally digging the vibe of this game. MC is an old man ex-merc who just wants to run his business and get his dick sucked. But he's also a good guy who won't let someone get hurt if he can stop it. Love it!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes