VN Ren'Py How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! [v0.6] [Lunardis]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Hello,

The new chapter of "How I became the bodyguard of the Saintess" is finally here (Saintess tier only... for now):

This time, the story focuses on the Cursed Witch Melope, the winner of the previous pole.

Other release dates will be:

• Commander tier - 03/02/2024
  • Knight tier - 07/02/2024
  • Public release – 14/02/2024
See you!

ch5melope-19 (9).png
ch5melope-8 (48).png ch5melope-21 (79).png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! [v0.6] [Lunardis] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,17 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,16 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------
How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! [v0.6] [Lunardis] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5 -> v0.6 [292 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Here's what's new: once each path has been completed, there will be an additional ending, which will be a harem one, with our four heroines together with the MC.
So it's going to be like some harem VN games where you have to complete all the routes and after that you get a "unlockable" harem ending but not a full route?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowIBecameTheBodyguardOfTheSaintess-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lunardis

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
The story I have in mind will not be altered in any way. There will be four distinct paths, one for each heroine, with four different endings.
Here's what's new: once each path has been completed, there will be an additional ending, which will be a harem one, with our four heroines together with the MC.
its awesome that we get a harem ending but at the same time the structure means that I can wait till the game is finished till i will download it

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man, the story was doing so well until the first fight with the 3 S level enemies.

I hate the freaking cliche enemy that clearly has an advantage in the fight just leaving for no reason, doubly so with an exit comment about coming back in 3 days to kill them. Like...if they were actually enemies and actually wanted to kill anyone they would just do it when everyone is exhausted. The story has already told that one S level enemy is too much most of the time, two should be way overkill let alone a 3rd even if they are kind of hurt.

*edit* And now finished the Angie stuff...super disappointed in the sex scene. I fucking hate when renders are purposefully done so you dont see penetration. Like...come on at least take the time to properly show everything.

*double edit* just fast forwarded to see the new scenes with Melope and they are the exact same. Entire sex scene without actually seeing anything. So disappointed.

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
"You can find love and fuck this super awesome saintly girl and all you have to do is the small act of fighting demons and monsters"

I'll take the less saintly sister if she has one, the one without the huge target on her back.
of course you wouldn't want the one with a target on her backside, but the even still, you don't have a sword to stick her with anyway. :whistle:

• Haha

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
:unsure: i am sorry if this has been addressed already, (i have Not played yet) i kinda looked, but the 'incest patch' based on the premise seems bad. it comes across fine from 'childhood' friend. but the mere fact that she is a Saint of Great Power, just blows that up. i mean did mom fuck a god or something and he is the son of a different father? i don't mind 'incest' but it has to have continuity. it would be better if he was the next door neighbor. a Real childhood friend. for fetish sakes i look for (harem, incest, superpowers) but incest just for the fetish tag. that just sucks.
again sorry but i have to throw out my thoughts on the matter when they pop up or i forget to make them and they just fester in my mind.
this game looks real good and i look forward to it's continuation and... Completion. ;)

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
:unsure: i am sorry if this has been addressed already, (i have Not played yet) i kinda looked, but the 'incest patch' based on the premise seems bad. it comes across fine from 'childhood' friend. but the mere fact that she is a Saint of Great Power, just blows that up. i mean did mom fuck a god or something and he is the son of a different father? i don't mind 'incest' but it has to have continuity. it would be better if he was the next door neighbor. a Real childhood friend. for fetish sakes i look for (harem, incest, superpowers) but incest just for the fetish tag. that just sucks.
again sorry but i have to throw out my thoughts on the matter when they pop up or i forget to make them and they just fester in my mind.
this game looks real good and i look forward to it's continuation and... Completion. ;)
The Saintess isn't something that gets past down through a families gene's through the generations, so no the mom/grandma/ancestor did not bang some god or uber powerful thing for Angie to become The Saintess. When one Saintess dies another person gets chosen to become The Saintess - this is how Angelica becomes The Saintess. This is covered/discussed/brought-up in the game.

You can avoid the incest patch if you want, and have them play out as best friends and such, but to me the incest patch makes more sense story wise. Considering how the MC came to be who he is... makes much, much more sense IMO with the incest patch, and it adds extra weight to the issues between the MC and Angelica as well. Frankly, it also makes the MC's disgust/anger at how Angelica is treated by certain ppl make much more sense with the incest patch. (unfortunately can't really say much about these points... because that would spoil things from the story).
-----------

On a different note: Am I the only one who stops going through the story when certain songs/music play?

I'm really happy that the music is provided to just listen to if wanted as well. But still, when playing the game or re-watching some scenes.. I stop to listen to the music... lol
----------

Just finished the current update with Melope. Have to say, the outcome is exactly what I expected to happen. Not saying it was badly written or such - it's very well foreshadowed throughout the game prior that this is the type of situation that would arise.

Really does make me wonder how we are going to resolve both of the major plot points in the Melope scenario. Cause as it stands, I just don't see how we can... esp with things the way they are between 'the good guys' right now.

But it makes me want one thing even more than before:

Can we please, please, please, please lop that bi-atch's head off before the game is finished? I'd prefer to torture her and make her suffer for a long, long time... but I'll do with "Surprise MF'er" lopping off her head.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes