Ren'Py Abandoned HSS -HighSchool Shenanigans- [v0.1.1 (bugfix)] [Studio Errilhl]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Am I missing something I went for 2 weeks of advancing the clock by 1 hour and walking around the house and the only thing that happens is Landlady wakes me up most of the time late for school and only seen the housemate 2 times, 1 6 days later to say I am sorry and about 2 weeks later she says something about school records are fucked up.

So every day I just look in the kitchen grab wine if its there and work on the bike, grab 1 each of every color of panties and got the butt plug and just look at the tablet, nothing else is happing at all.

Get home, work on bike, look in the kitchen, take shower, look in house mate's room sleep the day away and sleep night and get woken late for school rinse and repeat.

ADD: every saturday and sunday wake up at 6 am but no on the weekdays always late for school. HSS 2018-01-28 11-46-15-65.jpg

Reactions: Fekkoff

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Am I missing something I went for 2 weeks of advancing the clock by 1 hour and walking around the house and the only thing that happens is Landlady wakes me up most of the time late for school and only seen the housemate 2 times, 1 6 days later to say I am sorry and about 2 weeks later she says something about school records are fucked up.

So every day I just look in the kitchen grab wine if its there and work on the bike, grab 1 each of every color of panties and got the butt plug and just look at the tablet, nothing else is happing at all.

Get home, work on bike, look in the kitchen, take shower, look in house mate's room sleep the day away and sleep night and get woken late for school rinse and repeat.

ADD: every saturday and sunday wake up at 6 am but no on the weekdays always late for school. View attachment 62461
Same here, i gave it a try and seems like all i can do is talk with landlady in morning (monday-friday) in weekends nothing happen and after school basicly only fix motorcycle or run into sister in the hall asking if i entered her room....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Same here, i gave it a try and seems like all i can do is talk with landlady in morning (monday-friday) in weekends nothing happen and after school basicly only fix motorcycle or run into sister in the hall asking if i entered her room....
You need the new fix version for the sister thing in the first post, it was updated today about less than 1 hour ago.

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
@Studio Errilhl house mate after saying hi just stood there and did nothing but blink her eyes View attachment 62463
Hm, okay, that is weird - she shouldn't show up unless there is an action / dialogue happening. Hm, Sunday, early morning... I will check, and see if I can figure it out. Was it after having breakfast, or did you do something else that morning? (Like going to the garage because of early wake-up)?

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017

ADD: every saturday and sunday wake up at 6 am but no on the weekdays always late for school. View attachment 62461
There isn't that much content at the moment, but there is a storyline with the sister and the school-events - it's not done yet, though.

Since this update has mostly been about UI-updates, and backend changes, the game itself (content) will get a boost next update. Hopefully also with a bit more artwork to go along with the story.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hm, okay, that is weird - she shouldn't show up unless there is an action / dialogue happening. Hm, Sunday, early morning... I will check, and see if I can figure it out. Was it after having breakfast, or did you do something else that morning? (Like going to the garage because of early wake-up)?
After breakfast.

Is there no use for the bike once it is fixed, I see a arrow for the beach but nothing happens with it.

There is a story with sister, you could have fooled for I don't see any story with her at all.
You never see her to interact with her but for those 3 times, you see her fingering herself, you say your sorry and that pic I posted is it no other interaction so far but I don't see anything else.

If you want it tested more you need to come up with some kind of walkthrough, it is now to boring to go on with out being able to go somewhere on the bike to get away from the house and being late every day for school just sucks.

Now you say there is a story at school, well if you call it that.
You wake up late and get detention and bitch out by a teacher until you can stare at her and get more detention or you bitch her out and get sent to the principle office and get a point of something that don't sound good so you just have to take the bitching and look away then rinse and repeat.
If that is a story I guess we will have to wait for 3-5 more updates to see it.

Reactions: SoulStealer

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
For people who think to try the game: Just skip it. There is nearly no content at the moment.
I can't see an reason why the game is already on this site. There is so little stuff that even "for testing" isn't an real reason.

To the game itself, the scene at the beginning looks really strange. Hopefully it's just an placeholder.
I can't leave the smarthphone menu and once I used the back feature of it and stuck somewhat between two menus. Had to close the whole game because of it.

NotBugsBunny

Jan 24, 2018
umm is it the android ver has errors? like I cant click other places other than the garage when im inside the house?

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
After breakfast.

Is there no use for the bike once it is fixed, I see a arrow for the beach but nothing happens with it.

There is a story with sister, you could have fooled for I don't see any story with her at all.
You never see her to interact with her but for those 3 times, you see her fingering herself, you say your sorry and that pic I posted is it no other interaction so far but I don't see anything else.

If you want it tested more you need to come up with some kind of walkthrough, it is now to boring to go on with out being able to go somewhere on the bike to get away from the house and being late every day for school just sucks.

Now you say there is a story at school, well if you call it that.
You wake up late and get detention and bitch out by a teacher until you can stare at her and get more detention or you bitch her out and get sent to the principle office and get a point of something that don't sound good so you just have to take the bitching and look away then rinse and repeat.
If that is a story I guess we will have to wait for 3-5 more updates to see it.
Yeah, there are some issues that have popped up in the latest versions (I need to go through the code and check the triggers, because at least two things (probably more) are not happening as they're supposed to). I think there is a trigger that gets set and for some reason doesn't get unset again, mucking up the progress and events. It's on the top of the list for fixing for next release, together with at least one completed storyline, and less randomness (a little more set events, with some randomness in what is happening in said events). Next release is set for Feb. 9th.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For people who think to try the game: Just skip it. There is nearly no content at the moment.
I can't see an reason why the game is already on this site. There is so little stuff that even "for testing" isn't an real reason.

To the game itself, the scene at the beginning looks really strange. Hopefully it's just an placeholder.
I can't leave the smarthphone menu and once I used the back feature of it and stuck somewhat between two menus. Had to close the whole game because of it.
You need to turn the phone off. HSS 2018-01-28 12-42-54-78.jpg

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
umm is it the android ver has errors? like I cant click other places other than the garage when im inside the house?
The Android-version is VERY Alpha. It's hardly tested, and is currently NOT a recommended way of playing the game. Also, there is not an updated version (bugfix) for it. I'm gonna work more on the Android version come the update after next, so if you wanna play on Android, I suggest you wait for a bit.

Reactions: NotBugsBunny

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, there are some issues that have popped up in the latest versions (I need to go through the code and check the triggers, because at least two things (probably more) are not happening as they're supposed to). I think there is a trigger that gets set and for some reason doesn't get unset again, mucking up the progress and events. It's on the top of the list for fixing for next release, together with at least one completed storyline, and less randomness (a little more set events, with some randomness in what is happening in said events). Next release is set for Feb. 9th.
I will keep watching then, good luck on your game.

Reactions: Studio Errilhl

NotBugsBunny

Jan 24, 2018
The Android-version is VERY Alpha. It's hardly tested, and is currently NOT a recommended way of playing the game. Also, there is not an updated version (bugfix) for it. I'm gonna work more on the Android version come the update after next, so if you wanna play on Android, I suggest you wait for a bit.
oh is that so? okaaay understood.. I'll play it in PC for now

Reactions: Studio Errilhl

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
May I suggest putting this in the OP.

"With Patreon's current [...]"
May I suggest avoiding it at all cost ? Here, the file is uploaded by the creator, not an uploaded. So, if Patreon found OP, they could think that the patch is made by the creator, which is against their rules...

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
May I suggest avoiding it at all cost ? Here, the file is uploaded by the creator, not an uploaded. So, if Patreon found OP, they could think that the patch is made by the creator, which is against their rules...
I will keep the post the way it is currently - I might even remove the direct link to Lewdpatcher if the game gains a bit more traction...

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes