Ren'Py Abandoned HSS -HighSchool Shenanigans- [v0.1.1 (bugfix)] [Studio Errilhl]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
It also happen to the sisters room the next day but will wait for an alarm clock to test this game some more.
That is... interesting. It shouldn't trigger when entering the room, but if there is actually panties there, and if you pick it up. I know what causes it, I'm just not sure how you were able to trigger the bug :D I will do some testing and see if there is a call to False somewhere that isn't set or being run.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could you expand on what you did when this happened? Where you going to the garage, where you in the garage, or something else?
Trying to work on the bike and here is another one, there were 3 bottles of wine and I tried to take all 3 but error and had to use the rollback option then I took one and was able to use the ignore option and then I took the last 2 and and got error and was able to use the ignore option to go on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That is... interesting. It shouldn't trigger when entering the room, but if there is actually panties there, and if you pick it up. I know what causes it, I'm just not sure how you were able to trigger the bug :D I will do some testing and see if there is a call to False somewhere that isn't set or being run.
It said panties and I took them then went in.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Went to take a shower click on the door and it said I got clean then I enter and took the blue panties and error hit ignore and here is the traceback.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I will let you try and make heads or tails out of this one. HSS 2018-01-27 19-38-05-81.jpg

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
Man the way it flashes the scene twice when you go somewhere is REALY anoying
It will be fixed in the next version.
Actually, that will be fixed sometime tomorrow, I hope. I'm gonna upload a bug-fix version (hopefully) tomorrow. Working on figuring out some of the issues now. The flashing is already fixed, so are some of the other issues, but there are still a few reported bugs I would like to fix before upping an updated version.

Reactions: TheKyu

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are all these errors on the Android-version, perhaps? :D Including the traceback-ones?
PC version of the game.
HSS 2018-01-27 20-58-12-39.jpg Sister keeps coming here every time I enter the space and ask the same question over and over and over again.

Here is the save game at this point.

Given up until next version comes out.

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
PC version of the game.
View attachment 62284 Sister keeps coming here every time I enter the space and ask the same question over and over and over again.

Here is the save game at this point.

Given up until next version comes out.
Darn. Because it would've made sense if it was on the Android-version (the tracebacks). That bug with the sister is known, it will be fixed. The alignment-issues from the living-room was a bit different, though, that should NOT happen. Would you mind giving me a bit more info about system / screen size, window vs full-screen and so on? Send me a PM, if you want.

Is this a completely new install, ie no earlier saves being used, or anything like that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Darn. Because it would've made sense if it was on the Android-version (the tracebacks). That bug with the sister is known, it will be fixed. The alignment-issues from the living-room was a bit different, though, that should NOT happen. Would you mind giving me a bit more info about system / screen size, window vs full-screen and so on? Send me a PM, if you want.

Is this a completely new install, ie no earlier saves being used, or anything like that?
Windows 7, Intel core i5, 32 Gb ram, 64 bit OP system, Nvida GTX 980ti Dell 24" wide screen and game running full screen.

Reactions: Studio Errilhl

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Studio Errilhl I put the patch in the new downloaded game about 20 min ago and it stops sister from having breakfast and it kicks MC to the curb instead or to the bike on the weekends.

Also before putting in the patch and after getting the butt plug sister did that convo in the upper hall over and over and over again.

Why are we being told this when there is no access to the pool and no way to find mom? HSS 2018-01-28 06-41-23-70.jpg

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
@Studio Errilhl I put the patch in the new downloaded game about 20 min ago and it stops sister from having breakfast and it kicks MC to the curb instead or to the bike on the weekends.

Also before putting in the patch and after getting the butt plug sister did that convo in the upper hall over and over and over again.

Why are we being told this when there is no access to the pool and no way to find mom? View attachment 62371
Hm... The sister at breakfast is completely random, and should not be affected by the patch at all - I will do some testing. I will test the MC-issues you're talking about too.

As for the dialogue, it's just there for future updates, the rest of it is not included yet.

Reactions: a1fox3
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes