Ren'Py Abandoned HSS -HighSchool Shenanigans- [v0.1.1 (bugfix)] [Studio Errilhl]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Studio Errilhl
Some wrong words in the intro and a very nice surprise I seen for the first time.

Wrong words.
Need to add "you" at the end "mind you." need to add you, mind you.jpg
Not "have" but "has" not have but has.jpg
This next one has 2 words that need to be changed, "tried" to "trying" and "my day" instead of "the day". tried to trying and my day instead of the day.jpg

Now for the nice surprise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Studio Errilhl
Can't see Mattie's icon all the way. HSS 2018-04-02 08-16-52-45.jpg

Talk with sister about her problem and she said will go next day to fix it but just going to the lounge and she has it fixed already HSS 2018-04-02 08-27-42-65.jpg HSS 2018-04-02 08-28-46-58.jpg same time same day for both.

ADD: Just came home from school and went to work on bike and this happen.
HSS 2018-04-02 08-36-23-64.jpg HSS 2018-04-02 08-36-29-15.jpg HSS 2018-04-02 08-36-31-86.jpg

Trying to go take a shower and it happens again HSS 2018-04-02 08-55-11-19.jpg
Can you change the way the time moves forward by going to the next 15 min time frame instead of just adding 15 min or 30 min so the time will even out, it screws up the time when you go to sleep.
HSS 2018-04-02 09-04-35-75.jpg It shows 12:27 and I wish it would go to 12:30 instead of 12:57 once it is clicked on.

I named MC to Max and mom is calling him Martin. HSS 2018-04-02 09-26-33-50.jpg

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
@Studio Errilhl
Some wrong words in the intro and a very nice surprise I seen for the first time.

Wrong words.
Need to add "you" at the end "mind you." View attachment 84241
Not "have" but "has" View attachment 84242
This next one has 2 words that need to be changed, "tried" to "trying" and "my day" instead of "the day". View attachment 84243

Now for the nice surprise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the wrong wording, yes and no:
The first, no, it's not missing a "you" ;)
The second should be "has", that is correct.
While "tried" could be used, "trying" can also be used in past tense, as a historical present (not sure about the correct name of that in English), but the "the day" should be changed to "my day" :) Thanks for the input, I will update the text.

As for the surprise, thanks :)

@Studio Errilhl
Can't see Mattie's icon all the way. View attachment 84254
This should be fixed in the latest version (0.025)

Talk with sister about her problem and she said will go next day to fix it but just going to the lounge and she has it fixed already View attachment 84255 View attachment 84256 same time same day for both.
Should also be fixed in 0.025

ADD: Just came home from school and went to work on bike and this happen.
That's a bug. I will look into that one, seems it's mistakingly going to the morning event instead of the afternoon/evening one.

Trying to go take a shower and it happens again
Hm, this should not happen, so another bug to look into

Can you change the way the time moves forward by going to the next 15 min time frame instead of just adding 15 min or 30 min so the time will even out, it screws up the time when you go to sleep.
View attachment 84276 It shows 12:27 and I wish it would go to 12:30 instead of 12:57 once it is clicked on.
This is in planning, but haven't been added yet, but yes, increasing to closest 15/30 is in the making

I named MC to Max and mom is calling him Martin. View attachment 84287
That's a bug, seems there is a hardcoded value somewhere, I will fix :)

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Studio Errilhl
This time around sister's relationship in not going up at all after saying sorry to her and getting that relationship boost.
Can talk to her at breakfast if wake up on time but no relationship boost. HSS 2018-04-02 09-42-24-10.jpg

Can now go to the beach but there is nothing to do there.

Karen talks or say she will be over at 19:00 everyday you walk with her to school but nothing happens.

Was forced to watch tv and forced to go to sleep way late. HSS 2018-04-02 09-39-50-96.jpg HSS 2018-04-02 09-40-02-49.jpg HSS 2018-04-02 09-40-07-87.jpg

I thought we were getting an alarm clock this update?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
has the shenanigans started yet, or more waiting to be done?
Nothing so far as I can see still same oh same oh but this time no sister relationship boost so can not get in her room this time around.

Have not gotten Karen's relationship high enough to have her come over yet but will post what happens when it does.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Studio Errilhl
2nd "mom" needs to be changed to "sister". HSS 2018-04-02 11-10-49-67.jpg

Bike is done and no achievement for it. HSS 2018-04-02 11-37-15-76.jpg

Got 22 bottles of wine but did not get the 20 bottle achievement for it. HSS 2018-04-02 11-37-33-12.jpg

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Not this again... read the thread.
and what should i read there regarding your choice for the title? o.o
sry for getting on ya nerves with that but you have to admit the similarities and that people like me will be questioning such titles ^^.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Well... not very enjoyable to play. A slow grind with the mom character to add points during breakfast, the sister is nowhere to be found - in fact, I see neither of them anywhere in the house except the mom on mornings, just empty rooms. The art is nice, I just with you could actually see some. Heck, none of the characters in school are even shown on screen.

There's something here, a hint that it might become something enjoyable but it's just a skeleton of a game where very little seems to happen, at least in my playthrough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well... not very enjoyable to play. A slow grind with the mom character to add points during breakfast, the sister is nowhere to be found - in fact, I see neither of them anywhere in the house except the mom on mornings, just empty rooms. The art is nice, I just with you could actually see some. Heck, none of the characters in school are even shown on screen.

There's something here, a hint that it might become something enjoyable but it's just a skeleton of a game where very little seems to happen, at least in my playthrough.
Get the bike fixed and on Friday or Saturday night at midnight click on the car outside and go to new location after you talk to Ron about sister's problem.
You may be able to do this before getting the bike done but I had the bike done when I did it.
Walking to school should give you the Karen convo and after getting her relationship up she should come over for a visit.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I don't want to beat up on the Developer but isn't this really just a demo? I mean you can't really accomplish any but fix the motorcycle. You run up your score with the teacher but all you get is text saying you can see up her skirt. So it's basically a text based game. You go home after school and mom's car is in the driveway and sister is by the pool but they are no where to be found. You're lured into the game by catching the sister masturbating but that's where it ends. No more sister no scenes with mom. It feels like we are alpha testers for a demo nothing more. Perhaps the Dev should stop releasing updates until there is actually something to do. If you look at the images folder, you see how little content there is.
I like the art style of the characters. I thought the game had promise back in November but progress has been at a snail's pace (a dead snail). Perhaps I'm WAY off here. If so please tell where I got it wrong.

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
Get the bike fixed and on Friday or Saturday night at midnight click on the car outside and go to new location after you talk to Ron about sister's problem.
You may be able to do this before getting the bike done but I had the bike done when I did it.
Walking to school should give you the Karen convo and after getting her relationship up she should come over for a visit.
Having the bike fixed is not needed (you need the car-keys, but the bike doesn't play into these at all). You can meet with Karen in several different ways, but they all involve going to school. And they might be a bit too random (the morning / going to school events) currently - I will work on getting those set up a bit less randomly as well.

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
I don't want to beat up on the Developer but isn't this really just a demo? I mean you can't really accomplish any but fix the motorcycle. You run up your score with the teacher but all you get is text saying you can see up her skirt. So it's basically a text based game. You go home after school and mom's car is in the driveway and sister is by the pool but they are no where to be found. You're lured into the game by catching the sister masturbating but that's where it ends. No more sister no scenes with mom. It feels like we are alpha testers for a demo nothing more. Perhaps the Dev should stop releasing updates until there is actually something to do. If you look at the images folder, you see how little content there is.
I like the art style of the characters. I thought the game had promise back in November but progress has been at a snail's pace (a dead snail). Perhaps I'm WAY off here. If so please tell where I got it wrong.
You're not off, but... it's an Alpha release. It says so. It's running at 2 weeks per update, and that is fair, in my opinion, since I do have other things to do as well as make a game :) If you want more content I suggest you wait at least a month between testing, maybe even more?

It is... well, not a demo, but an Alpha-build. And yes, currently it's mostly a game-concept, more than lots of nudity (which has become even less updated than I was hoping for the latest version, given that my artist has been out of commission last month).

That is being worked on, and it might involve some art changes, but if it does, and it gets going, there will be a lot more updates on the art bit, and the "finding people around the house and more" bits as well.

And yes, you are playtesters and alpha-testers - that is, again, what an Alpha-release is all about. If you came in around version 0.023 or later, you skipped at least the worst parts of testing :D Most of the stuff works now, and it's mostly about putting content in place. Which will hopefully be the main purpose of the coming updates (but first and foremost, I need to get the art down, either by finding someone else to take over art, change over to DAZ (with heavy modifications, to keep at least the style / type of sprites), and learn that, or have my artist come back on this more full-time (although that is not likely to happen, due to her having her own things to take care of as well).

Reactions: Jarul

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You're not off, but... it's an Alpha release. It says so. It's running at 2 weeks per update, and that is fair, in my opinion, since I do have other things to do as well as make a game :) If you want more content I suggest you wait at least a month between testing, maybe even more?

It is... well, not a demo, but an Alpha-build. And yes, currently it's mostly a game-concept, more than lots of nudity (which has become even less updated than I was hoping for the latest version, given that my artist has been out of commission last month).

That is being worked on, and it might involve some art changes, but if it does, and it gets going, there will be a lot more updates on the art bit, and the "finding people around the house and more" bits as well.

And yes, you are playtesters and alpha-testers - that is, again, what an Alpha-release is all about. If you came in around version 0.023 or later, you skipped at least the worst parts of testing :D Most of the stuff works now, and it's mostly about putting content in place. Which will hopefully be the main purpose of the coming updates (but first and foremost, I need to get the art down, either by finding someone else to take over art, change over to DAZ (with heavy modifications, to keep at least the style / type of sprites), and learn that, or have my artist come back on this more full-time (although that is not likely to happen, due to her having her own things to take care of as well).
We really need to know what is in the game so we can look for it but as it stands now very minor things have been added and now some things that was fixed the last time is now broken in this update, IE the bike not showing the achievement.

I am ready to quit playing because Karen show up get relationship with her and now its higher than last update and she still never shows up at 7 pm.
Mom is over 100% and 10% but nothing happens with her.
Sister's no longer adds relationship points.
To many things no longer work like they did on the last update.

And junk like this. HSS 2018-04-02 12-09-33-78.jpg

ADD:
Used charger on phone and it went away and had to hit the charger 2 more times for the phone to show back up in the bedroom and now I have 2 phone icon in my back pack. HSS 2018-04-02 13-51-00-52.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you are looking to fap to this game then forget about it for now the only simi nude shot is of the sister at the beginning of the game. DCIM00001_portrait.jpg

At this time there is no other nude shot in the game.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes