Ren'Py Abandoned HSS -HighSchool Shenanigans- [v0.1.1 (bugfix)] [Studio Errilhl]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Studio Errilhl

You need to add BDSM to the tags and genre because of what MC can do to mom.

Is there going to be a love route for both the sister and mother or is it going to be BDSM only.

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
Summary update:
Yeah, there's a bug with the sis relationship, fixing that now.
There will be love-routes as well as other ways to progress. I will update with BDSM as a tag (although I've gotten flak before about using tags that aren't visually part of the game yet)...
Currently no limit to either panties or wine (or most any other item in the inventory, or even the inventory itself - I might just remove the weights and limits based on that completely, as it's not really needed for this game at all). As for quantity, I'm thinking I will set a limit so it doesn't become completely ridiculous.
Also, the end of school for the summer isn't put into the game as of yet. I'm planning on putting end of school year mid-June (so basically a day not on a Saturday or Sunday closest to mid-June, probably like an end of week thing (Friday)). It doesn't have to be 100% accurate, but some resemblance to real life is desired.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Summary update:
Yeah, there's a bug with the sis relationship, fixing that now.
There will be love-routes as well as other ways to progress. I will update with BDSM as a tag (although I've gotten flak before about using tags that aren't visually part of the game yet)...
Currently no limit to either panties or wine (or most any other item in the inventory, or even the inventory itself - I might just remove the weights and limits based on that completely, as it's not really needed for this game at all). As for quantity, I'm thinking I will set a limit so it doesn't become completely ridiculous.
Also, the end of school for the summer isn't put into the game as of yet. I'm planning on putting end of school year mid-June (so basically a day not on a Saturday or Sunday closest to mid-June, probably like an end of week thing (Friday)). It doesn't have to be 100% accurate, but some resemblance to real life is desired.
Spanking mom after getting Dom up is part of BDSM and its in the game but no pic for it but the words splash over the screen plus other options are there to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Studio Errilhl

How many panties and wine do we need to collect till it stops giving the options to take them or how many are needed for the game.
HSS 2018-04-04 11-23-24-59.jpg HSS 2018-04-04 11-23-32-80.jpg
The above was in v.025

This is in v.026

Time bug or something. HSS 2018-04-05 06-34-40-84.jpg

Raining but still no rain in the kitchen windows. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Have talked to sister about 10 times and still no boost with her.
This is the only interaction I have seen at breakfast 4.jpg 5.jpg

Finish with Cat and Jiz but Cat did not take the money this time. 6.jpg

Monday morning wake up a 6 am HSS 2018-04-05 07-40-02-59.jpg it then throws me down to the bike HSS 2018-04-05 07-40-04-10.jpg and if I go to the kitchen mom is not there HSS 2018-04-05 07-40-11-50.jpg .
This bugged me in the last 3 updates. (Don't remember if it was in the other builds or not.)

Without being able to get the sister relationship to go up there is no need to go on from this point. Here is the save game if it will help find any problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: niknak

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Looks cool, but how far can we go with the ladies?
You get to make out with Karen, you get to spank mom but there is no pic's of it and something else that I will not say what so you will have to find that out on yourself.

The only nude scene is at the beginning of the game with the sister at this time.

This game is a very early alpha stage game.

QuickDick

Dec 10, 2017
You get to make out with Karen, you get to spank mom but there is no pic's of it and something else that I will not say what so you will have to find that out on yourself.

The only nude scene is at the beginning of the game with the sister at this time.

This game is a very early alpha stage game.
Cool, thanks! I'll check it out.

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
Well, there's been a few new "interesting" things done... I'm busting my balls learning DAZ, due to the issues with my artist and progression of the game, so I thought I would share a few of the current updated characters. Can't promise all of them will be in the upcoming release (rendering shit takes a long time when your desktop is not really playing fair), but at least it gives a bit of a hint of what the future will bring:
jules_reward_pose_cr.png karen_reward_pose_cr_cr.png anne_alicia_outfit_dress_shoes_cr.png miss_novak_pointer_stick_cr_cr.png miss_novak_pointer_stick_cr_small.png glasses_whole_cr_small.png tj7_jules_half_naked_bending_cr_small.png

Reactions: SholBlerk

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, there's been a few new "interesting" things done... I'm busting my balls learning DAZ, due to the issues with my artist and progression of the game, so I thought I would share a few of the current updated characters. Can't promise all of them will be in the upcoming release (rendering shit takes a long time when your desktop is not really playing fair), but at least it gives a bit of a hint of what the future will bring:
View attachment 91329 View attachment 91330 View attachment 91331 View attachment 91332 View attachment 91334 View attachment 91335 View attachment 91337
Wow just wow loving the new look, can't wait till update comes out.

Reactions: Studio Errilhl

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just sayin, the new version has been released.
Yes it has and you can download it from here It is open to everyone.

(No, not the band!)
Due to the changes in art direction, and the need to "catch up" on the art, not to mention actually getting to pick and create and and and all those things in DAZ - there will not be an update this 16th (tomorrow). Next regular update will be 1st of May, with new graphics and hopefully also a bit more story and events included. I will post some teasers and graphics the next couple weeks, and hopefully you'll all decide it's worth the wait.

To get things done fast enough, it will not be quite the style I had hoped to make it, at least not this first iteration.

So, tl;dr:
There will be no update tomorrow (on the 16th), next regular update will be 1st of May.

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
So... moving everything over to DAZ takes a bit more time than anticipated :( I keep running into small roadblocks, and am probably on at least the fourth render-set for some of the character sprites now. I am keeping it up, but it will be a couple days before I can release a version with updated graphics.

This is just meant as a heads-up - I've not given up, nor have I stopped working on it, it's just... a bit of a hassle when issues with hardware keeps fucking shit up for you (this seems to be taken care of, I haven't really had any serious crashes the last few days), and also when the render-server you've gotten access to doesn't always manage to render shit correctly (known issue, it's not the iray render server, it's the data coming from DAZ to the render server causing trouble), so... yeah :D

Here's a couple of new renders, and looks:

Anne (At a photoshoot)

alternative outfit for Jules

regular underwear for Jules

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well I like the new models but nothing has changed other than the models.

All the bugs are still there from my other post.

No pic's of mom and MC doing things.
No pic's of Karen and MC kissing. (At least give us a pic of the 2 kissing.)
Sister is still stuck at 12.5 in relationship and still does not go up, never seen her again after getting to 12.5.
Cat did not take the money when she said up front but money did not go down.

@Studio Errilhl

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
Ah, the MC and Karen should be in, but I might have botched that - will fix for release :)
The Anne/MC isn't done, will be set in for next release (at least the base scenes)
Hm, Jules relations should be fixed, but I will take a look at that bit - I think the cap is set at slightly above what is needed to access her room. Will look at that again.
The Cat bit I wasn't aware of, I will check that out.

Thanks for the feedback! :)

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes