Ren'Py Abandoned HSS -HighSchool Shenanigans- [v0.1.1 (bugfix)] [Studio Errilhl]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah, the MC and Karen should be in, but I might have botched that - will fix for release :)
The Anne/MC isn't done, will be set in for next release (at least the base scenes)
Hm, Jules relations should be fixed, but I will take a look at that bit - I think the cap is set at slightly above what is needed to access her room. Will look at that again.
The Cat bit I wasn't aware of, I will check that out.

Thanks for the feedback! :)
Also this, I am not sure if this is suppose to be this way or what because I could not figure out the convo. HSS 2018-05-18 20-06-44-48.jpg

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
Oh, that last one is a call to a set name / attribute that hasn't been set - that should not be there, and I will fix :D

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
They are actually found on the dresser on first schoolday (and every other schoolday, if you haven't picked them up) - regardless of going to school or not. So, come Monday the 3rd, they will be on the dresser, and will show there unless you pick them up and put them in your backpack

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
Here's a link to 0.025 -

I'll see if I can get around to updating the OP with the new info sometime later today.
Also, the Patreon page is no longer under review, but due to some demands from Patreon, all download links have been taken down - they will be back come next version release, though, but that will take a week or two (most likely).

Liao1779

Nov 18, 2017
New issue...related really. I downloaded the patch, placed it into the game folder, started a new game...but the relationship stayed the same landlady and housemate

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Here's a link to 0.025 -

I'll see if I can get around to updating the OP with the new info sometime later today.
Also, the Patreon page is no longer under review, but due to some demands from Patreon, all download links have been taken down - they will be back come next version release, though, but that will take a week or two (most likely).
Mega Don't Work.....

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
New issue...related really. I downloaded the patch, placed it into the game folder, started a new game...but the relationship stayed the same landlady and housemate
Did you quit the game completely? Ie, close the game-window? I think that might be the reason why it doesn't update (since some of the variables read in are loaded only on first load of the game)

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, still got bupkiss
Huh... okay, that's weird. I'll take a look.

Unfortunately I'm stuck on a Mac for a few days, so I won't be able to check this until maybe Monday. I will update as soon as I test it out. Quick test on the build-files (ie, before actually built for distribution) works fine, but there might be an issue after build, which I need my actual computer to test.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is this game still alive?
Yes very much so but you have to remember it was taken over by new dev's and work on it in there spare time.
1.9.5 should be out in a month or 2.

Very active main site

Woops you are right wrong game.

Reactions: Gaboris
Jul 9, 2017
Yes very much so but you have to remember it was taken over by new dev's and work on it in there spare time.
1.9.5 should be out in a month or 2.

Very active main site
That's HHS+, which is a different game entirely than this. Unless this game has its own thread somewhere else on the site like Ashford Academy does, which I haven't seen yet.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes