Ren'Py Abandoned HSS -HighSchool Shenanigans- [v0.1.1 (bugfix)] [Studio Errilhl]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's HHS+, which is a different game entirely than this. Unless this game has its own thread somewhere else on the site like Ashford Academy does, which I haven't seen yet.
You are right this is the wrong game.

As for this game I have not seen any movement in a while now.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I found patreon page, but since all posts are behing paywall, what I understood is that game is reworked from scratch with 3d graphic. But again, even there is no posts newer than 2 months, so who knows...

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
I Will Pledge to the dev later tonight So therefore i Will Keep the Tread Up to date as Much as possible

Reactions: arelor

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
update from dev patreon

So, the game is still being developed, and I'm just pausing the Patreon to avoid charging you guys while there is no new content. If all goes according to plan, there will be a new release during January, and normal pledge functionality will be back up starting February.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
update from dev patreon

So, the game is still being developed, and I'm just pausing the Patreon to avoid charging you guys while there is no new content. If all goes according to plan, there will be a new release during January, and normal pledge functionality will be back up starting February.
The last update here was way back in April 2018 so has he been charging for nothing all this time?
Updated: 02.04.2018 Version: 0.024 Alpha (0.025 for Patrons)

If I was a parton I would be very upset with this.

I gave up on this back in July because no update since April.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wish he would just drop a damn walkthrough on the patreon for a $1... id buy it >.<
You move around the house every hour and gain relationship with all women that you can gain with and that is it, as of this version there are no H-scenes in pic form and there are only scripted so you can just read it.

Since there has not been any movement on this since April I really don't know if its just a way to still get money from his patreons.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Since there has not been any movement on this since April I really don't know if its just a way to still get money from his patreons.
I guess not, since pledges are stopped till february 1st. Apparently he's doing game remake with daz models. Maybe it will be ready when february arrives, who knows...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I guess not, since pledges are stopped till february 1st. Apparently he's doing game remake with daz models. Maybe it will be ready when february arrives, who knows...
Yes I seen that but there was nothing for over 8 months and now we see this change, and all that time his paterons were paying.

It also looks like when and if it does come back that incest will be gone unless someone makes a mod for it.

I like this VN and it seemed to be going just fine, will just have to wait and see what happens next.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
You move around the house every hour and gain relationship with all women that you can gain with and that is it, as of this version there are no H-scenes in pic form and there are only scripted so you can just read it.

thats good to know i thought i was missing something damn the game had potential too.....

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
It's not abandoned, just on hiatus, while I've been working on other projects. Sort of stupid, since there isn't really that much left to do to make the re-release (updated graphics, story-content and modified minigames and more), it's just not been a top priority. Gimme till the end of September, and if nothing happens, mark it abandoned? I guess it can always be reopened anyway, so...

Reactions: a1fox3
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes