shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I will say, ending 5 ends with a console window and the next game he's working on is a inkling bot that responds to you using chatgpt.

fartutti-beans

Sep 22, 2018
The bad ending of The Sweetest Salon ~OctoMassage~ [v1.05] leads directly to this game. It's why Captain attacked you at the beginning, and why Maid is already here supporting you.

I'm just theorizing that the next installment would use the bad ending of this game as a starting point. Hopefully not.
Man, please noooo. There's so much things in there telling you to make Squid Maid happy and even in the credits button in the menu, saying "FINALLY thank you for making Squid maid happy. Woomy." Please Tukadaaa

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
Well, here it goes. Ending 5 stuff. Includes screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah man. Bless the M-Aid.exe file.
Bro that STINGS, poor girl been the player's winglady since the first game, helping get as much coochie as desired (even if immorally) just to be denied her piece of the pie, guess Tukada wasn't contented in wrecking us after the OctoMassage game and took it to the next step, huh?

Reactions: thedevilyouknow
May 13, 2021
Huh, 4chan did a good?
Can't wait to open it and find a zipbomb ready to fry my computer :HideThePain:
4chan liked the game so much that the 4chan /v/ Splatoon thread was temporarily the Inkling Heroes Vs Tentacles thread it's insane, I can vouch that at least the PC file is not a zipbomb and is instead the game

DrakkenShakal

Jan 5, 2021
no fucking wonder nintendo decided to be an ass, the game is too good, why bother with splatoon 3
NOW MAKE SURE TO THANK 4CHAN
Nintendo effort be like:
1% making and improving games
99% suing people because their kid is named Mario or something (clearly a violation of their IP)

Also, right right
Thank you 4Chan, please don't ruin it by having someone bomb a school or some shit and make me look bad

Oct 27, 2022
You can't say that and not explain exactly where it is.
No jumpscare is exist, I just like to be a funny and exaggerate lol. It did scare me like the fnaf did though when I first see it... I did not expect it from the previous versions I played.
But aside from that, the sexy happy time is censored. The sex specifically lol

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes