S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
what you think can be changed here
As there are a lot of pictures, I will only list my opinions on the ones that I think could be better, if I do not mention the picture, I think it is okay as it is.

As far as text goes, the only one that feel strange to me is "Tell me about a girl's body", but I'm unsure as to what that choice does. If he's literally asking her to explain a girl's body, then it's fine.

For visual appeal:
  • 0003_001_99_finish.png is too fuzzy, and has too much space underneath the text
  • 0003_423_3_smell.png is almost perfect, just move the text down, like 4 pixels
  • almost all of the Omank, Onna, finish, nipple, and vaginatouch don't have enough space at the beginning of the text, if there's space after the text, try to move the text over a little bit so that it isn't right against the box on the left and the image is more centre aligned

Reactions: _Sad_Man_

_Sad_Man_

Mar 26, 2020
As there are a lot of pictures, I will only list my opinions on the ones that I think could be better, if I do not mention the picture, I think it is okay as it is.

As far as text goes, the only one that feel strange to me is "Tell me about a girl's body", but I'm unsure as to what that choice does. If he's literally asking her to explain a girl's body, then it's fine.

For visual appeal:
  • 0003_001_99_finish.png is too fuzzy, and has too much space underneath the text
  • 0003_423_3_smell.png is almost perfect, just move the text down, like 4 pixels
  • almost all of the Omank, Onna, finish, nipple, and vaginatouch don't have enough space at the beginning of the text, if there's space after the text, try to move the text over a little bit so that it isn't right against the box on the left and the image is more centre aligned
Thanks for your advice
This is how the original looks like

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Thanks for your advice
This is how the original looks like
Yeah, compared to the other ones, I still think it's too fuzzy. It might just be because the characters have a lot of brush-strokes, so it makes the normal blur on the outline look too strong. On English text where there are fewer lines over all, the effect is much more noticeable.

Reactions: _Sad_Man_

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
"Semen V" could be written as "Semen Vol.", that would be more obvious, I think.

_Sad_Man_

Mar 26, 2020
I'm done with the translation all img, but if there are any mistakes please let me know
drop to Kakuriyo Village of Dirty Practicess v1.4\
Please go easy on my translation, it's my first time doing this. If you spot any mistakes, let me know where and what needs fixing, and your suggested correction too! :)

download this file

Last edited:

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
Should change the OP posting since almost all of these CGs are still censored

Last edited:

hinoda

Feb 10, 2018
how the hell i saw this pop up in latest updates in 7/1 but when i try to find it back it says this was 9 months ago :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes