SSSKKK000

Jul 15, 2019
Have you thought well before asking this?
1.You are on a pirated site and registered on it
2. These are direct links to open sources of information. (The author of the repack himself published the release. So do many authors who themselves are present on f 95)
3. Ask such questions to the administration of f 95 and not to users of the site.

Well I guess I could've worded it better.

What I'm talking about is that some people get malware warinings from the Flashbangz Repack, some (myself included) also from this thread's repack 8.

So, did you try running it, and if yes, have you run into any suspicious stuff ?
But considering your attitude, I might want to DL and scan it myself.

And if someone ask's if the stuff is good to go, by then I'll have my own opinion and tried it out, so I'll berate him and keep my info's to myself, that's absolutely how this board should work, right ?

anyway thanks for your original post.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

What I'm talking about is that some people get malware warinings from the Flashbangz Repack, some (myself included) also from this thread's repack 8.

So, did you try running it, and if yes, have you run into any suspicious stuff ?

And if someone ask's if the stuff is good to go, by then I'll have my own opinion and tried it out, so I'll berate him and keep my info's to myself, that's absolutely how this board should work, right ?

In this case, you should better read this topic and once again familiarize yourself with the rules of this forum. Do you think forum moderators post links containing viruses?
This topic contains repacks by this author and it has been going on for more than a year. The author of the repack is published on patreon. A purely logical question arises: would there be viruses in this repack, would the author work on a patreon and would release such a number of repacks?
If you have a problem with your antivirus, check the settings. Questions must be asked specific ....

Reactions: madmax20

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
kk_skinEffects 1.6.2 From the log the randomly removed clothes are fixed

Serance

Jul 30, 2018
1000s of people use Screwthisnoise pack you can be assured there would be A LOT of posts talking about malware if it was there. This forum and Anime Sharing are the best around. If you wanna be safe just wait for the fallout, probably won't take long for people to report bad packs.

F95 is an excellent community and for me it's the new HF. Of course everyone should scan their downloads, it's common sense in my opinion. Drop the dlls/exes whatever inside Virus Total and look for false positives for extra credit. You'll be fine if you don't just download from random shady torrents or blogs that you found on Google.

May 2, 2019

Pay Ric no mind, Hes the angry old man of these forums. most of his posts are something along the lines of "can you read?" or "use the search" ect.
Instead of being a rational Human and pointing the way to the proper info he lashes out at people. I'm just waiting for the day he post for someone to stay off his lawn.

anyways onto topic, the repack is just fine it will set off some anti virus software but with software of this Nature thats to be expected. If you have any issues there is always discord for this game and ScrewtheNoise repacks. I'll link them both for you.

Ill have to edit this post in a moment to set the links.

Discord for game

Discord for Repacks

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Pay Ric no mind, Hes the angry old man of these forums. most of his posts are something along the lines of "can you read?" or "use the search" ect.
Instead of being a rational Human and pointing the way to the proper info he lashes out at people. I'm just waiting for the day he post for someone to stay off his lawn.

anyways onto topic, the repack is just fine it will set off some anti virus software but with software of this Nature thats to be expected. If you have any issues there is always discord for this game and ScrewtheNoise repacks. I'll link them both for you.

Ill have to edit this post in a moment to set the links.

Discord for game

Discord for Repacks
A reasonable person, before asking a question, reads and thinks. And if everything is written in a post, and a person asks about what is written there at a time to doubt his mental abilities. If the answer is given and you only need to read it, I write "read the post."
This is an adult forum and users should be able to read and use search on their own. And do not ask on each page what you can read yourself.
In a post with each repack I give a full description indicating all the links, including the discord. + main links are in the OP. If you are hired as a secretary for anyone who is too lazy to read, it is your right to duplicate my post (and information that can be read in the OP) and other information once again. But all this is called spam. Because the help is not to repeat the same thing, but to answer new questions (which were not asked earlier). An indication that the information is already in the topic is also a kind of spam, but this forces the user to search independently.

Last edited:
Reactions: madmax20

malikoman

Apr 19, 2018
Hi, I have a question:
What does TLR stand for?? I've been seeing that a lot when they talk about cards and it got wondering what it means.
Thanks!

Edi: I meant TLR no TLS

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hi, I have a question:
What does TLR stand for?? I've been seeing that a lot when they talk about cards and it got wondering what it means.
Thanks!

Edi: I meant TLR no TLS
TLR? this is the first time i heard this. The only thing is know is the anime or manga of To Love Ru.

malikoman

Apr 19, 2018
TLR? this is the first time i heard this. The only thing is know is the anime or manga of To Love Ru.
And that was exactly it xDDD I was ordering the pictures around and I noticed TLR only appeared on To love tu characters and it clicked hahahhaa.
Thanks!

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
this game want hf patch ?
This depends on how good your understanding of the Japanese language is. As for myself I still need the kk-HF Patch for the written part but over the years I have learned the spoken part via Illusion games,Manga Films & YouTube.
Here is MarCo's KK-HF 2.8 patch link

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Release 2.4 // 11.08.2019

Anime-Sharing:
Hong-Fire:

Update from R2.3:

If you want to get notified about new releases, feel free to join my notification discord:

Description of this type of build
#3,274
+
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the difference

Koikatsu BetterRepack R9.1
Koikatu Emotion Creators BetterRepack R2.4
Koikatu Party BetterRepack R1

#3,330

A separate topic for Koikatu Emotion Creators BetterRepack R2.4
https://f95zone.to/threads/emotion-creators-final-illusion.34964/

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
can anyone tell me this or flashbangz version are better?
This have no ads link, no premium, better translation, better support, always update.
Falshabangz have, ads link for free user, premium user, google auto translator, support, outdate.
Yes, the ScrewThisNoise version is as close as possible to the original game. The game initially has all the basic settings and it is possible to switch completely to the original game.
In fact, this is a professional build of the original game using the latest updates.
The user is given all the information about the changes.
FlashBangZ does not have a complete list of changes. Information is given without a detailed description. Some releases by date did not match the content. For example, version 5.6.1 by date of update was supposed to include the darkness of parts 1 and 2, but in reality there was only part 1
All settings are completely redone for FlashBangZ. The user is immediately offered an already selected setting different from the original game.
Numbering is also confusing since the file versions are the same as the original ones, but the designation is different. For example, the main Koikatu.exe file has version 5.6.2.37180, but it differs from FlashBangZ from the original one.
ScrewThisNoise designates its repack separately from the game itself
FlashBangZ tied its updates to the game itself.
In a sense, the FlashBangZ version can no longer be called a simple Koikatu repack. It is rather FlashBangZKoikatu, as changes are made to the main files.
To run the game, FlashBangZ uses the outdated version 5.0, which is adapted to the latest changes. This is a rather strange combination.

FlashBangZ Version 5.7 Compared to ScrewThisNoise Release 9.1 Version
201566.jpg
FlashBangZ has no speed or design advantages over ScrewThisNoise

If someone wants to compare on their own, then FlashBangZ released version 5.7.0 In terms of content, repack 9.1 has everything that is in this version (and most likely surpasses).

But I recommend ScrewThisNoise Release 9.1 // 08/11/2019
#3,718

Last edited:

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
This have no ads link, no premium, better translation, better support, always update.
Falshabangz have, ads link for free user, premium user, google auto translator, support, outdate.
Yes, the ScrewThisNoise version is as close as possible to the original game. The game initially has all the basic settings and it is possible to switch completely to the original game.
In fact, this is a professional build of the original game using the latest updates.
The user is given all the information about the changes.
FlashBangZ does not have a complete list of changes. Information is given without a detailed description. Some releases by date did not match the content. For example, version 5.6.1 by date of update was supposed to include the darkness of parts 1 and 2, but in reality there was only part 1
All settings are completely redone for FlashBangZ. The user is immediately offered an already selected setting different from the original game.
Numbering is also confusing since the file versions are the same as the original ones, but the designation is different. For example, the main Koikatu.exe file has version 5.6.2.37180, but it differs from FlashBangZ from the original one.
ScrewThisNoise designates its repack separately from the game itself
FlashBangZ tied its updates to the game itself.
In a sense, the FlashBangZ version can no longer be called a simple Koikatu repack. It is rather FlashBangZKoikatu, as changes are made to the main files.
To run the game, FlashBangZ uses the outdated version 5.0, which is adapted to the latest changes. This is a rather strange combination.

FlashBangZ Version 5.7 Compared to ScrewThisNoise Release 9.1 Version
View attachment 371448
FlashBangZ has no speed or design advantages over ScrewThisNoise

If someone wants to compare on their own, then FlashBangZ released version 5.7.0 In terms of content, repack 9.1 has everything that is in this version (and most likely surpasses).

But I recommend ScrewThisNoise Release 9.1 // 08/11/2019
#3,718
Thank you
I make some card from flash bang version
can I just copy user data and paste in ScrewThisNoise version

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thank you
I make some card from flash bang version
can I just copy user data and paste in ScrewThisNoise version
Yes. To save characters use #2,717
But if the cards are made long ago (using outdated mods), then it may need to be changed (adaptation to the new version)
#2,796

Saving the entire User Data folder is usually used so as not to start the game from the very beginning. This will transfer not only the characters, but also the entire history and saves of the game in the new version. But keep in mind that this is best done if the author’s version and the new version were made by the same author. Since the assemblies are different, it is likely that moving the entire folder can lead to unforeseen errors (this is not accurate but likely).

Last edited:
Reactions: pasunna

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Yes. To save characters use #2,717
But if the cards are made long ago (using outdated mods), then it may need to be changed (adaptation to the new version)
#2,796

Saving the entire User Data folder is usually used so as not to start the game from the very beginning. This will transfer not only the characters, but also the entire history and saves of the game in the new version. But keep in mind that this is best done if the author’s version and the new version were made by the same author. Since the assemblies are different, it is likely that moving the entire folder can lead to unforeseen errors (this is not accurate but likely).
thank you but I load both today and find out that two off them got difference cloth mod set
not sure what set better but flashbang got the doctor set that I want
so I can't just copy past
but thank you anyway

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes