alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well that is happening in the wrong way if I use the drag and drop dll.. I'm in the female editor/creator and I drag a female card from koikatsu sunshine.. I get a text that says it changed the sex to the editor I'm in.. remember, I'm in the female editor.. so, umm.. what the hell? it auto changes it to male.. every time

just for testing, I went in the male editor and drag a female card from sunshine into the editor window... i don't even get a text that says it changed the sex.. it really thinks the female card from sunshine is a male card..
Ah, so it was a Sunshine card, that explains the problems. I heard from comments a bit ago that converting to Koikatsu from Koikatsu Sunshine isn't possible, only from Koikatsu to Koikatsu Sunshine.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Ah, so it was a Sunshine card, that explains the problems. I heard from comments a bit ago that converting to Koikatsu from Koikatsu Sunshine isn't possible, only from Koikatsu to Koikatsu Sunshine.
well a person showed me in this thread that drag and drop does work.. but I found out there are 'issues' lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well a person showed me in this thread that drag and drop does work.. but I found out there are 'issues' lol
It isn't supposed to from what I understand, I mean the modder behind drag and drop might have tried to put some compatibility in there, but the games were only meant to be forward compatible, meaning Koikatsu cards working in Sunshine, not backward, meaning Sunshine cards working in Koikatsu.

Lolbots910

Apr 5, 2019
Does anyone have tomoani2's cards? He deleted his twitter and pixiv. Specifically looking for his recent Tifa card. Would be much appreciated.

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
How do I get KK_MainGameVR mod to work properly?

I've used the RX12 version of the repack, copied the files from the '[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Mosirnik] KK_MainGameVR v1.0.1' to the root dir of the game, and while the headset powers up and I can look around, it's completely detached from the protagonist, and the controllers don't show up at all. Clicking buttons on controllers does nothing. The whole game UI is still in the desktop app, and I can control the protagonist with keyboard and mouse, so it's like 50% there... At the same time the KoikatuVR.exe works fine, the hands show up and I can interact with girls and menus.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Is the translation finished on this? Last time I downloaded it the girls just stopped being translated after a bit of their routes and became incomprehensible MTL

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is the translation finished on this? Last time I downloaded it the girls just stopped being translated after a bit of their routes and became incomprehensible MTL
The only thing that has ever been incomprehensible to me is the H subs mod text. As far as the actual game text, everything but the Darkness content is handled by an official translation by Illusion themselves with the XUnity plugin as a backup system while Darkness is still entirely handled by the XUnity plugin.

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
How do I get KK_MainGameVR mod to work properly?
Looking at BepInEx/LogOutput.log It looks like VRGIN crashes:

Code:
[Info   :   Console] InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
IntPtr System.Linq.Enumerable.First<IntPtr>(IEnumerable<IntPtr>)
IntPtr VRGIN.Native.WindowManager.get_Handle()
RECT VRGIN.Native.WindowManager.GetClientRect()
bool KoikatuVR.VRPlugin+<LoadDevice>d__8.MoveNext()
void UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
no clue how to fix it though (that's with Proton 6.3-8)

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
I'm having a bit of an issue, some of the base clothing isn't loading. Specifically the starting jacket (I recoloured it but that's all)... it appeared in the cut scenes but general game play it has vanished... any ideas?

Nevermind.

Anyone know why the plugin text doesn't appear?

This is a fresh download and run of Koikatsu. With that said the curve ball is that this is running through Wine (wine-tkg, with dxvk if it's applicable).

Last edited:

StegoMan109

Jun 13, 2019
View attachment 120247

Overview:
Koikatu! (コイカツ! or Koikatsu!) is 2D Cellshaded character creator eroge by Illusion. You play as a lonely boy who just got transferred to an all-girls-only school with the purpose of.. getting them accustomed to the other male classmates. Roam around the map, peep on girls if you have the opportunity, talk to them to gain their favour and trigger "events" that will unfold their stories. There are "named" heroines with a preset backstory and player-created characters with plenty (30) of personality types to choose from.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-02
Release Date: 2021-06-16
Original Title: コイカツ!
Aliases: Koikatsu!
Developer: Illusion
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - @ScrewThisNoise
Community: -
Censored: No (Modded)
Version: RX10.1
Language: English
Other games: Koikatsu Sunshine
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Useful Resources:
DOWNLOAD
All-In-One:

RX10 to RX10.1 (Update Only): - - -

Others: Koikatsu Party
Thanks to @ScrewThisNoise for making this repack and sharing it, all of the modders who made the mods for free and @Ric for the link.

View attachment 120250 View attachment 120251 View attachment 120252 View attachment 120253 View attachment 120255 View attachment 120256
Does this just not save your data when you save or???

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
getting a weird bug in BR11. Sometimes when the h-scene starts, the caress is broke to the point that I have to use the cheat menu to kill the h scene. Anyone else getting this issue, and is there any other workaround?

Thanks,

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
It would go against the story of the game if they allowed you to play as a girl, not to mention playing as a girl in an all girls school isn't as fun. If this was a coed school, I would agree, but it is not. This is what mods are for, of which only two that I know of allow playing as a girl, Kplug for its futa function and the drag and drop ability added by another that allows you to drag a female card onto the game window with the male creator open or a male card onto the game window with the female creator open. Of course, no matter which you use, you will always be referred to as a boy since the game was designed around a story involving a male MC. You also can't put cards designated as female in the PC slot for the same reason.
I don't know about playing as a girl in an all-girl school isn't fun, I would say it make more sense since you know" it's an all-girl school"? Lol! however the issue is the game feels so barebone when it comes to its "story" cuz we know they trying to do a sandbox experience, but they cut down the sandbox when it's the very thing that they want to draw people in. I get it they probably wanted to cut down on production times, but beyond the character creators, and better graphics, it's really disappointed after playing AA2.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't know about playing as a girl in an all-girl school isn't fun, I would say it make more sense since you know" it's an all-girl school"? Lol! however the issue is the game feels so barebone when it comes to its "story" cuz we know they trying to do a sandbox experience, but they cut down the sandbox when it's the very thing that they want to draw people in. I get it they probably wanted to cut down on production times, but beyond the character creators, and better graphics, it's really disappointed after playing AA2.
I didn't say it isn't fun, yuri has its charm, but it is more fun to be able to play as a character you can relate to in some fashion. As for making more sense, there are story reasons why there is a guy in an all girls school. To sum it up, he has family that works at the school and it is more convenient. The game feels bare because it actually is bare, Illusion has spent more time working on the character customization of their games than the actual gameplay and story basically ever since they finished Artificial Academy 2. Their Japanese customers, the only people they even listen to, prefer customization over gameplay and I have a theory that the original Honey Select is to blame given its style was very minimal in the gameplay department and more centered around customization. It was also one of their best games overall in terms of popularity, so it would make sense for them to change their approach.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
getting a weird bug in BR11. Sometimes when the h-scene starts, the caress is broke to the point that I have to use the cheat menu to kill the h scene. Anyone else getting this issue, and is there any other workaround?

Thanks,
found the fix, pressing 'A' on the keyboard enabled hands again for caress.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
I'm having a bit of an issue, some of the base clothing isn't loading. Specifically the starting jacket (I recoloured it but that's all)... it appeared in the cut scenes but general game play it has vanished... any ideas?

Nevermind.

Anyone know why the plugin text doesn't appear?

This is a fresh download and run of Koikatsu. With that said the curve ball is that this is running through Wine (wine-tkg, with dxvk if it's applicable).
did you start it with?:
Code:
WINEDLLOVERRIDES="winhttp=n,b" wine Koikatu.exe
(Side note: the BetterRepack RX12 created both "plugins" and "Plugins" in "BepInEx" directory, had to move all files from one to the other and delete the empty dir)

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes