Blue~

Sep 1, 2018
are there only three wine bottles in the game? i messed up and used two of them as affection boosters

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
are there only three wine bottles in the game? i messed up and used two of them as affection boosters
They spawn indefinitely as time passes in the lower deck in several predefined spots. Just skip a couple of days and a new one will spawn randomly.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hello guys. I think I unlocked most of the scenes but im having trouble with one "fancy dinner" scene (Nat & Kat both have 2/3). I'm at 500. With everything bought, this is the last thing on the checklist. Also is there any use for the camera holder?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Hello guys. I think I unlocked most of the scenes but im having trouble with one "fancy dinner" scene (Nat & Kat both have 2/3). I'm at 500. With everything bought, this is the last thing on the checklist. Also is there any use for the camera holder?
I assume you have the two where you relax on the couch with them. The third one is when you help Adrianna clean up and choose to go up. If you stay down the scenes with Adrianna play.
If you select the camera in your inventory you can put them in the bedrooms and bathrooms of the women. Then watch them from the pc if they are in the location where you placed the camera.

Reactions: Xanado and lieah

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
the defence mini game, where you shoot asteroids to collect the store money matter needs better Explanation. I was playing like 6 hours and had no idea you need to fly to the matter to collect. it also would be nice if you could use the arrow keys for that like you can if you walk around since it kinda sucks using W and S when you got the mouse in the left hand

Reactions: Mr TGB

RepDMC

Jan 10, 2019
I am looking to add translations into the official game if you would like to do the spanish translations send me a message
I want to translate it but I don't know much about programming,
and translated some games for me from Rpg Maker and Ren'Py.
Please teach me.

RepDMC

Jan 10, 2019
You can always ask politely in private.

If you are good at translating in your language, I think the developer will have no trouble sending you the code strings.

By the way, I think that with more time available, in the meantime, he could devote himself to the rest of the game.

What I mean is that if there are good translators, they could ask the developer directly and create the official languages, which would then be integrated very quickly into the game.

I think it would be a good idea, do you agree?

(y)
Thank you, and how a private message is sent.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone have an early save file from before v6 ish...say with gia full, both keycards etc?
My save file went screwy somehow.

Thanks.

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone have an early save file from before v6 ish...say with gia full, both keycards etc?
My save file went screwy somehow.

Thanks.
Here you go. I unlocked a pretty good amounut of stuff. I have most of the individual scenes with katherine and natasha. Still gotta F Adrianna (or whatever her name is :unsure:). Also, incest patch is installed, but I believe it can be removed.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
This is little difficult to find out.

After playing help with cleaning and then leave. ;)

Reactions: Xanado

incestlover00

Jan 21, 2020
View attachment 388364

Overview:
You are the sole male aboard the star pursuer spaceship along with three women. The ship has shut down and the only way to get it going again is for you to fill up the planet seeder (G.A.I.A) with semen. Just because you are the only guy aboard doesn’t mean the others can’t help you out, and who knows maybe they want it more than you do.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-14
Release Date: 2020-04-14
Developer: Poolside Games -
Censored: None with patch
Version: 10.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Patch Instructions:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64bit: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Win 32bit:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

Patches:
Extras: Fan Signatures

View attachment 388365 View attachment 388366 View attachment 388367 View attachment 388368 View attachment 388369 View attachment 388370 View attachment 388371 View attachment 388372 View attachment 388373 View attachment 388374
Android version?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes