punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Ok what the hell Poolside, you are taking way too long to update this game now.

I know you are working on more games, but you need to finish the one you started before you publish a new one, or people will grow to hate you.
Write down the ideas you have for a new game and get to those ideas once you are done with this game.

You don't wanna do an ARK Survival Evolved and release a new game before the first is even out of early access.
Are you one of their patrons? This game is pretty much complete I mean I personally would like to see some threesomes/foursomes but we can fuck all three girls already unless you want to see them pregnant there really isn't that much left to be added.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

After far too long version 16.0 is finally finished. This update is all about improving the story of the game and updating some of the ships level that needed it the most. If you have already reached the cap on the seeder your saves will still work how they always have but you may be a little bit lost on the story.

I know this update too a lot longer then I expected it to but I wanted to get everything done right so that later down the line I don't end up needing to update the entire story again. There as still many things that I want to improve but the next few updates are going to have a heavy focus on adding new content and getting through the rest of story events. I won't give any hard release dates as I am not a good judge of how long things are going to take. That being said I am going to work as hard as I can to make sure an update is never this delayed again.
As usual if you find and bugs let me know and I'll fix them for the next version of the game. The alien events have been changed so if you have any saves where everyone is waiting then they may stuck or out of the map, skipping to the next day will fix this

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v16.0
- - -

Naughty/Incest Patch
- - -

Note: The Naughty Patch is the same that was on Lewdpatcher.

Last edited:

sharpys

May 21, 2017
It's an environmental and infrastructure update, don't pin your hopes for new, significant animations.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
is it worth to start the game from the beginning? I wanted to do it also before this new upgrade

Mar 12, 2018
The intro is much more developed, and the flight deck and hangar redesign make it feel much more sci-fi. Afterwards, it seems to continue as normal. I am waiting until November ends before I really dive into it.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
The intro is much more developed, and the flight deck and hangar redesign make it feel much more sci-fi. Afterwards, it seems to continue as normal. I am waiting until November ends before I really dive into it.
Didn't you hear, no nutt november was canceled due to COVID. Just kidding, don't let me be a bad influence.

• Haha
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

Franky722

Sep 30, 2017
Poolside Games :

First of all, thanks for the great work and this update. (y) for reduced bloom and scene speed (y)
I think I found a bug, which was already present in version 15.0 (T-pose bug with Adrianna in pool and dressing room)

Reactions: Amek41

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Hay, my favorite game updated with an wondful and delight full update am loving it, however when in game howdo I adjust the camera view. Help lease, please see photo below.
1637871917957.png

Reactions: Trashy335

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
The above was me starting a fresh game. however It seams the old saves work just fine. The update graphics, characters, and ship interior look fantastic. Was not sure my old saves would work but so far they are being accepted.
Still it would be nice to know what needs adjusting get the proper display. I did change screen size and played with adjustments but nothing changed. Thanks

Klimon

Feb 22, 2018
Played for over 20 minutes, only to realise that both the Save/Load buttons don't work, they're simply gray and unresponsive. Super.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes