Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you're all having a great day. Now I know the present you all want is the next update but it's still a ways of being finished but I wanted to give you all an update on how things are going.
Initially this update was going to be all about finishing the game's story but I got a little sidetracked remodeling the ship. This is something I've wanted to get done for a long time as I've felt the environments have been very outdated for a long time. The recent remakes of the flight deck and storage floor made the rest of the game look much worse in comparison. This remodel was also done to try and give the whole ship a more cohesive feel so it all feels like part of the same ship.
As for the rest of the update I am still working on all of that but because of the added workload of the remodel It's going to take a bit longer to get it all done. I don't want to give any specifics for a release as there is a lot of stuff I've got to figure out but it should be done in around 1-2 months (Fingers crossed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Sad we have to wait so long but those new envirorments sure look great. I wonder how this game would look if it were to get ported to UE5

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021
Just discovered this game and its absolutely stunning,.. Great job!!
A threesome would be great or even a foursome :giggle:
keep up the awesome work!
Maybe add in the wardrobe a pubic hair setup? i would love that so everyone can make them shaved or unshaved with 2-3 styles,... just my opinion :love:
exactly

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Hey Pool maybe while on it, could you do a little better lighting for katherine`s room? Some scenes are a little dark: Morning sex and evening sex in particular.
Gotta agree, maybe it could be done by letting us have an option to manually change the light instead of it automatically changing after certain hours. This could also help with moving around at night or early in the morning cause it can be hard to see anything if your monitor's brightness is set to low. I wouldn't say it's a high-priority thing, more like something to consider after the game is finished.

Reactions: 720NoScope

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
one of the best games I've ever played, perfect graphics, gameplay, but need to fix the lighting it's too dark.
Need to add more girls to the ship
This aint happening on both. Maybe the lightning will change with the new environments, but there won't be more girls, we are on the final stretch of the game and adding characters to a Unreal game is not as "easy" as a renpy game, it's a shit ton more work.
I downloaded the game and i got just 1 rar file that i cant extract, how can i make the game run?
Hmm, you doing something wrong then.
You should indeed have 1 rar file with the name of "LastHope-V19.2.rar" it should be ~2.1gb big.
Just extract it with a program like 7zip or winrar and play the game with the exe.

Reactions: Richardson1

real diamond

Jan 23, 2018
I downloaded the game and i got just 1 rar file that i cant extract, how can i make the game run?
Then update your version of 7zip application or install it and you will be able to extract rars, zips and many more compressed files...

Capture.PNG

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes