Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
I would love that but I don't know how to improve the graphics any more than I already have. I may have to look into hiring someone who knows more about realistic graphics in ue4 to give it that push it needs
In eazy way only shaiders can help ;) in hard all textures remade to 4k, but realy don't think that graphics is bad. Ofcouse it's possible to move game to ue5, but there no open world to see big graphics changes. In my opinion just do what you are doing, and don't care about graphics ;)

Jonny2k5

Jun 13, 2018
So after following this project since version 5.0 and recently reaching 100% I got to say that this game is second to none in its genre. Quiet the journey over the years.

@ Poolside Games Dev:

If you are open to constructive criticism then I would suggest you extend the female sound loops before releasing your work on STEAM. That's really the only minor flaw I personally see and I think that would take the game from a 9/10 to a 10/10. If it works out with the release on STEAM I will buy the game immediately day one. Even without the adjustments ^^. I hope that there will be no problems with censorship or what not. I don´t know how STEAM handles such games.

Amazing work, thank you very much.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey everyone, work on the next update is coming along well so I thought I would give you all a preview of Dream 4. This dream can be accessed by purchasing a special item from the shop and features two superheroes who get in a bit of situation trying to stop a bank heist.
There are still a lot of other scenes to finish before the update will be released but it should be out in the next two months. Thank you all for your support and I'll talk you again in a bit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
How do i get adriana drunk quest i have full relationship points with her but can't proceed with anything else without her drunk
Try ask for a Handjob, when she reading book.
Try swimsuit event.
Progress story to pool opening.( Pool party )

Drunk quest:
1.Give her Wine ( ask Natasha if no have )
2.Go to her room in evening.
3.Stay for a night.
4.When she fall asleep rub her pussy but DON'T REMOVE PANTIES !
5.Have Fun ;)

Nov 1, 2019
I don't get Kat watching TV. I have tried:
  • handjob -> hold back -> sex,
  • Not watching the show,
  • Watching the show,
  • Handjob -> hold back -> cum
  • Handjob -> cum
Yet it still shows as green. what am I missing? (I think I am too late for condoms, is that what is is?)

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
  • Not watching the show,
  • Watching the show,
  • Handjob -> cum
Yet it still shows as green. what am I missing? (I think I am too late for condoms, is that what is is?)
She rides you like a mechanical bull.

0rexxx

Apr 3, 2021
  • Not watching the show,
  • Watching the show,
  • Handjob -> cum

i guess at some point of progression there would be a changed dialog when you do this while Adrianna is in the room

Moonman1

May 17, 2018
i would like it if there was a button to increase the pace or to go for round 2 after you came once. That would be awesome.

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
anyone know how to get thrid dreams? i want a know how to watch adult movie with adrianna
I'm almost certain you just have to make enough progress thru her scenes and when you get to watch a movie with her, you should eventually be able to watch an adult movie

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes