AHYH030

Feb 14, 2022
is there some sort of walkthrough?……I think I missed some scenes, but I have been unable to trigger them o_O

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
is there some sort of walkthrough?……I think I missed some scenes, but I have been unable to trigger them o_O
the fancy dinner ones are rng . the other ones are all threesome events which can only be unlocked once you reach the 2nd last seeder event .

AHYH030

Feb 14, 2022
the fancy dinner ones are rng . the other ones are all threesome events which can only be unlocked once you reach the 2nd last seeder event .
thanks a lot!so if I keep trying the fancy dinner, then I may unlock the 4/4 scene?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
thanks a lot!so if I keep trying the fancy dinner, then I may unlock the 4/4 scene?
i believe so . i never bothered with those but you may have to pass or fail certain conditions for one of those last event to trigger

Reactions: AHYH030

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
i believe so . i never bothered with those but you may have to pass or fail certain conditions for one of those last event to trigger
If I remember correct you need to let win each girl or strip to compleate 4/4 ?. I did it in endgame so can't say game stage. Think best time to replay :D :rolleyes:

Reactions: AHYH030

Iguy1918

Oct 1, 2023
How about having a foursome with Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha in next update and it would be more interesting if the girls get caught while having sex to others like Katherine getting caught to Adrianna which watching TV and Adrianna getting Katherine while cooking

Iguy1918

Oct 1, 2023
View attachment 1531471

Overview:
You are the sole male aboard the star pursuer spaceship along with three women. The ship has shut down and the only way to get it going again is for you to fill up the planet seeder (G.A.I.A) with semen. Just because you are the only guy aboard doesn’t mean the others can’t help you out, and who knows maybe they want it more than you do.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-24
Release Date: 2023-06-24
Developer: Poolside Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 20.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

Extras: Fan Signatures - Nude Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1531466 View attachment 1531467 View attachment 1531468 View attachment 1531469 View attachment 1531472 View attachment 1531474 View attachment 1531476 View attachment 1531477 View attachment 1531478 View attachment 1531480 View attachment 1531482
This is my favorite game... The scenes which this game have are simply awesome cant wait for new update
How about having a foursome with Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha in next update....... it would be more interesting if the girls get caught while having sex to others like Katherine getting caught to Adrianna which watching TV and Adrianna getting Katherine while cooking

Pablouru2014

May 10, 2021
This is my first comment. I have to say, this game is a masterpiece. I didn't feel cringe at any time, at first the models seem dated, but they are very well made. The Spanish translation has some defects, but nothing that prevents playing or understanding the story. I NEED more games like this!

EDIT: apparently this is not my first comment on the forum, but I didn't remember writing anything xD

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
the games story being complete does not = game being complete . if this game was complete there would be a "completed" tag next to it .
Kinda agree, but actually there should or needs to be a "STORY COMPLETED" tag. So development "Fixes" may continue or "improvements made" but the actual game story is actually completed.

Basically its Game Over.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Kinda agree, but actually there should or needs to be a "STORY COMPLETED" tag. So development "Fixes" may continue or "improvements made" but the actual game story is actually completed.

Basically its Game Over.
the upcoming updates are not just bug fixes and qol . its going to have new content .

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
the upcoming updates are not just bug fixes and qol . its going to have new content .
That doesnt change anything from what I said already.

If its not story related, then its over. These updates im led to believe are just re-works or improvments, not actually anything "new" to expand the story with...

There is nothing wrong with improving it what so ever. The point is the actual game itself has been concluded.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

If its not story related, then its over. These updates im led to believe are just re-works or improvments, not actually anything "new" to expand the story with...

There is nothing wrong with improving it what so ever. The point is the actual game itself has been concluded.
i disagree . if content is added that is accessible before finishing the story i would not call it part of the game and not an expansion

Feb 5, 2018

It's a sandbox game, it's not "over" as long as content is being added.

punchsparrow

Aug 21, 2018
Not sure what I have been doing wrong. I'm on the second to last seeder but have barely got any scenes with adrianna. No matter how much i talk to her I can't trigger anything

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Not sure what I have been doing wrong. I'm on the second to last seeder but have barely got any scenes with adrianna. No matter how much i talk to her I can't trigger anything
The key change for Adrianna sex scenes is the special dinner night, you got to have sex with her in this event for the first time, and this will unlock the future content with her. Talk with your sister and book the dinner. I dont remember all the walkthrough for the dinner, you can end having sex with each one of the girls after this dinner, so, try focus on Adrianna during the dinner. There are some tips in this treat about it, use the search tool. You can repeat this dinner night to get all the scenes in the future. If you are really not getting any scene/progress after the sex in the dinner, try up to the next level of the seeder, this is another check point of the game to open more content. I dont remember exatly, but i believe on the 2nd seeder or 3rd i already get in her pants, its not that far in the game.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes