azginamca123

Apr 28, 2022
Hello, returned after a very long time, having trouble on Adriana "Washing Dishes" segment, only "Grope" option is available but it lights up green in the Schedule anyways..

Having trouble continueing Adriana's other scenes as they flash yellow but no other options available. I believe I need the Kitchen events to continue? Can someone help? All stats are full on the girls (250), GAIA level is already %60 and counting..

1699198089958.png
1699198105945.png
1699198205152.png

EDIT: NVM. After searching the thread, this was the issue I was facing, this is the fix to this problem;

You need to get the handjob at night on her bed when she's drunk. Did you do that? Also I think it needs to be the handjob with the condom on and DO NOT TAKE THE CONDOM OFF during the handjob. I had the same problem. For some reason if you did the handjob without the condom then the game won't think the event happened and it won't trigger the rest of the scenes in the game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Where I can find wine? I found the first wine in aunt's kitchen. And now I can't find it anywhere.

Adrian95

Jun 26, 2018
Hello, as you can see, I am missing 1 of Katherine and Adrianna, but I am unable to figure out how to unlock her, can anyone help me?

1699294943953.png

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Is this game worth to play? My favourite mom/son , the previews in op well the graphics/renders looks kinda bad/old.
Is the graphics changed in further progress?

Layban23

May 15, 2021
Is this game worth to play? My favourite mom/son , the previews in op well the graphics/renders looks kinda bad/old.
Is the graphics changed in further progress?
You are smoking with a comment like this. Yes, the graphics have changed and is polish. Its a great game.

Only thing that pisses me off and the creator ignore my post is that i wish they had a gallery of the scenes. Right now, if you like certain scenes, you have to save a shitton of save files. You can't name any of them either so if you come back a few weeks later, you are going to have 30+ saves and not remember what the F was what.

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
You are smoking with a comment like this. Yes, the graphics have changed and is polish. Its a great game.

Only thing that pisses me off and the creator ignore my post is that i wish they had a gallery of the scenes. Right now, if you like certain scenes, you have to save a shitton of save files. You can't name any of them either so if you come back a few weeks later, you are going to have 30+ saves and not remember what the F was what.
can't you like repeat scenes/events? IIRC you can

Layban23

May 15, 2021
can't you like repeat scenes/events? IIRC you can
Only at specific times that are on the schedule. Each girl has a schedule of activities they do everyday. There schedule slightly differs each day. So yes, you can replay the majority of those scenes when they are scheduled for whichever one, but there isn't a gallery where you can select a scene. That means you have to load the save, and run to wherever they are at to initiate it. even if you save in the spot they are at, you load in a predetermine spot, and you have to run over to them lol.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Where I can find wine? I found the first wine in aunt's kitchen. And now I can't find it anywhere.
OhGodNotAgain is correct. The flight deck. Pretty sure in-game your aunt tells you she will stash a bottle every night in the flightdeck for you. So the game does tell you. That being said, it is not always in same place. You literally need to visit each room on flightdeck and look. I have found one in medic room, one in the cumdump chamber, one in the pilots chair, Teleporter, etc. You have to look everywhere, it is randomized.

Here are a couple images I have taken of some of the random locations. This is NOT all of them.

Reactions: Furnox

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
OhGodNotAgain is correct. The flight deck. Pretty sure in-game your aunt tells you she will stash a bottle every night in the flightdeck for you. So the game does tell you. That being said, it is not always in same place. You literally need to visit each room on flightdeck and look. I have found one in medic room, one in the cumdump chamber, one in the pilots chair, Teleporter, etc. You have to look everywhere, it is randomized.

Here are a couple images I have taken of some of the random locations. This is NOT all of them.
I already found it. I had to talk to mc's aunt first, she's been hiding the wine ever since :p thanks

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes