May 26, 2018
Are there any plans to have a foursome with the main female characters? The threesome scenes are fantastic and probably my favorite ones.
Also I like how Adrianna, Katherine, and Natasha will acknowledge or notice the MC having sex with another female and act like it’s completely normal. (Like if you are watching tv with Katherine whole Adrianna is cooking dinner, Adrianna will hear MC and Katherine going at it and say something). If there were more interactions like this in the game that would be a nice detail to add.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Are there any plans to have a foursome with the main female characters? The threesome scenes are fantastic and probably my favorite ones.
Also I like how Adrianna, Katherine, and Natasha will acknowledge or notice the MC having sex with another female and act like it’s completely normal. (Like if you are watching tv with Katherine whole Adrianna is cooking dinner, Adrianna will hear MC and Katherine going at it and say something). If there were more interactions like this in the game that would be a nice detail to add.
Will their be another update on this game? For foursome events and other possible scenes?
Yeah that's what I'm working on at the moment
So I think your dreams come true ;)

May 26, 2018

Hey everyone, work on the next update is coming along well so I thought I would give you all a preview of Dream 4. This dream can be accessed by purchasing a special item from the shop and features two superheroes who get in a bit of situation trying to stop a bank heist.
There are still a lot of other scenes to finish before the update will be released but it should be out in the next two months. Thank you all for your support and I'll talk you again in a bit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’m not able to see what’s in the spoiler. Are they previews of the coming update? Checked on mobile and desktop and still cannot see them.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
I don't get Kat watching TV. I have tried:
  • handjob -> hold back -> sex,
  • Not watching the show,
  • Watching the show,
  • Handjob -> hold back -> cum
  • Handjob -> cum
Yet it still shows as green. what am I missing? (I think I am too late for condoms, is that what is is?)
Try the handjobs with and without condoms

May 26, 2018
Idk if it’s bugged but Katherine won’t change woredrobe when it’s selected on the PC. She’s just still in pink bra and short shorts. Works fine with Adrianna and Natasha.

I would love it if we could switch the Naval suits on and off as regular clothes or have more outfits for the 3 main girls to wear in general.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Idk if it’s bugged but Katherine won’t change woredrobe when it’s selected on the PC. She’s just still in pink bra and short shorts. Works fine with Adrianna and Natasha.

I would love it if we could switch the Naval suits on and off as regular clothes or have more outfits for the 3 main girls to wear in general.
Did you tell Katherine to stop wearing her top?

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
Last I saw this game was complete and here I was checking to see if the dev has made another hot game.
Go ahead and imagine my dissapointment.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Last I saw this game was complete and here I was checking to see if the dev has made another hot game.
Go ahead and imagine my dissapointment.
the games story being complete does not = game being complete . if this game was complete there would be a "completed" tag next to it .

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
why. can't i able to save
Did you already pass through the intro? You need to go through the intro to be able to save. The intro is quite long, it ends after you are injuried and you wake up in the infirmary, after that scene you are free to roam freely in the ship and the save tool is enable. Hit ESC to save.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes