PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Thanks! Haven’t played that far yet. I’ve only unlocked the first Sis NTR scene with Rose. Hope there’s lots of Mom NTR content ahead.
There arent too many, but those from 0.14 are hot as hell; really excited for the new update, even being the last one (and probably going out only in January).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lewd Town Adventures [v0.14.5] [Jamleng Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.14.2 -> v0.14.5 [83,8 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Jamleng

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Happy holidays everyone! This is a small Christmas update for the fun of it which some might like and others won't.
I personally think they're pretty cool.

For returning players that want to check them out:
  • During day 30+ in the living room (Hilda's house) a Christmas event becomes available.
  • During day 90+ while visiting the bar a Christmas event becomes available.
  • During day 100+ in front of the mansion, a Christmas event becomes available.
  • During day 120+ in front of the mansion, a Christmas event becomes available.
For the newcomers, you'll stumble upon them eventually while playing the game like normal.

Just a random message to say that we're working very hard on the mother of all updates. It's currently already bigger than the last one was but since it's going to be the final update with loads of new content and visual upgrades throughout the game it's going to take a while.

Not only does it contain loads of new events/stories and endings but also reworks of earlier scenes are not up to our standards but we're working hard to bring them up to par to the quality of what we want it to be. Stay tuned because it took a lot of our time and effort to create this game and for us, we want to complete the game with a finale it deserves.

Sorry about that but it will be worth the wait.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I have a question about this game.
I have seen a few people saying that there is netorase in this, but I would like to ask in detail.
Is this the type of netorase where the girls still love MC and it's only for fun or is this the type where netorase devolves into netorare?

MrDraxs

Nov 19, 2021
if you really wish to do a good route you will have to change the beginning of the game the older sister have areary a boyfriend and then becoming one of the sex workers at the beginning of the game without giving the player the choice to avoid those incidents can be seeing as a bad route.

Reactions: Anonymous100

HGplayer

Oct 30, 2022
I only have one question, is there any way for the MC to continue having a small penis or to have it like that again?

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Seems weird for a final update to come next. There are so many loose threads, unless the update is like 1/3 at least of the current game i dont see how it will be finished in one more update.
I was told by the dev that it will be the final update that's why it's taking so long it will still be about 2 or 3 more months b4 next update.

I asked if there was an eta on the next update and

This is what they wrote

We are ending the game. But we are not doing it with a simple montage wrap-up. We are taking the time to do it right. We plan to finish all 40+ character storylines with depth, emotion, and loads of naughty times with as many girls as possible.

This is not an easy task, and we want everyone to be surprised, laugh their asses off, and use up as many tissues as they have left in their box.

There will be a Christmas update that will include past Christmas events and 1 new one. In the meantime, we are pushing ourselves beyond all previous efforts to make the biggest update ever to this game.

tl;dr: 2-3 months... maybe?

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Happy holidays everyone! This is a small Christmas update for the fun of it which some might like and others won't.
I personally think they're pretty cool.

For returning players that want to check them out:
  • During day 30+ in the living room (Hilda's house) a Christmas event becomes available.
  • During day 90+ while visiting the bar a Christmas event becomes available.
  • During day 100+ in front of the mansion, a Christmas event becomes available.
  • During day 120+ in front of the mansion, a Christmas event becomes available.
For the newcomers, you'll stumble upon them eventually while playing the game like normal.

Just a random message to say that we're working very hard on the mother of all updates. It's currently already bigger than the last one was but since it's going to be the final update with loads of new content and visual upgrades throughout the game it's going to take a while.

Not only does it contain loads of new events/stories and endings but also reworks of earlier scenes are not up to our standards but we're working hard to bring them up to par to the quality of what we want it to be. Stay tuned because it took a lot of our time and effort to create this game and for us, we want to complete the game with a finale it deserves.

Sorry about that but it will be worth the wait.
Congratulations on almost finishing your game I know there have been some hurdles to get here.

Reckonz

Sep 22, 2023
It says talk to Stella after day 65 and when I talk to her nothing happens. do you need to speak to her in a specific location?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LewdTownAdventures-0.14.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lifeplayer
4.20 star(s) 86 Votes