VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
It sucks how little content this game gets, I mean just look at those numbers. There's clearly a lot of interest in Sylvie.
file.PNG

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this the twitter of FreakilyCharming? Where can I see...
There's a old post I think I kind of linked to you earlier, or , that shows what they were working on along with the 3.0 version of teaching feeling. Again with that twitter locked regular news is hard to find.
What does the mod do?
whats the difference between "unmolested" and "molested" in the downloads?
Look here.

midade7055

May 1, 2022
There's a old post I think I kind of linked to you earlier, or , that shows what they were working on along with the 3.0 version of teaching feeling. Again with that twitter locked regular news is hard to find.

Look here.
Thanks. One more thing: are these versiosn Mac compatible? or do I have to run it on a VM

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
I tried to follow Ray on Twitter but got blocked, does anyone know why? (I read the two Tumblr posts talking about some issues with piracy but does he just block everyone who tries to follow his right now?)

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
It sucks how little content this game gets, I mean just look at those numbers. There's clearly a lot of interest in Sylvie.
View attachment 1786689
Ray talked about how he gave up when he saw the large amount of pirates that steppe his game and art. He even wanted to make games revolving around the two other female characters in TF, but lost the motivations. Really sad stuff, I’m gonna purchase the official copy to help him out a bit.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Losing motivation was before 4β though, so it kind of hard to know what they're thinking. And they do have the other things they're working on, checking its changelog I see the digital artbook got updated last month.

The Nephy or Aurelia game after Teaching Feeling always seemed like a maybe from what I saw.
I tried to follow Ray on Twitter but got blocked...
It's happened before.

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
Losing motivation was before 4β though, so it kind of hard to know what they're thinking. And they do have the other things they're working on, checking its changelog I see the digital artbook got updated last month.

The Nephy or Aurelia game after Teaching Feeling always seemed like a maybe from what I saw.

It's happened before.
I read that he/she doesn’t like to work with other people. Is he/she still working alone on projects like this to this day? And also, d’you know why he/she blocked my follow request? (I haven’t posted anything on the account, it was made just last month ago, and I’ve only hearted art on there.)

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
I read that he/she doesn’t like to work with other people. Is he/she still working alone on projects like this to this day? And also, d’you know why he/she blocked my follow request? (I haven’t posted anything on the account, it was made just last month ago, and I’ve only hearted art on there.)
Oh yeah, I live in Taiwan so I set my location to that.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I read that he/she doesn’t like to work with other people...
was released in English buy Sekai. Teaching Feeling was pretty much ready to go too, but there was a lack or miscommunication of some kind that stopped it from happening and probably jaded Ray. I think I remember seeing something about the LaFS sequel/remake getting a English translation from someone, but it was a while ago.

I would guess block is just their default reaction now, no matter where your from.

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
was released in English buy Sekai. Teaching Feeling was pretty much ready to go too, but there was a lack or miscommunication of some kind that stopped it from happening and probably jaded Ray. I think I remember seeing something about the LaFS sequel/remake getting a English translation from someone, but it was a while ago.

I would guess block is just their default reaction now, no matter where your from.
That really sucks, is there no way as of right now that I can see what they’re last posts on Twitter were? Every other account they have on different platforms they haven’t posted anything recently, not even the place where you can buy the official game. Also, thanks for the constant help.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Would you say...
No idea without twitter, only that there's the they have in the works. One of the last tweets that I remember seeing was showing of the new Sachi and her very detailed eye, which you can kind of see in one of last years on pixiv.

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
No idea without twitter, only that there's the they have in the works. One of the last tweets that I remember seeing was showing of the new Sachi and her very detailed eye, which you can kind of see in one of last years on pixiv.
In other words, no sign of anything fro Ray. What would you say are the odds that there’ll be an update in May, with your prior knowledge of this game in terms of new updates?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What would you say are the odds that there’ll be an update in May...
Unlikely I would say, especially for a update that actually adds anything new. Some new scenes might be coming to the 3.0.22 mod pack though, there's new (but seemingly not used) images in it files.
Sorry to ask a question again but I finally tried to make it fullscreen...
F11, someone mentioned it on 4Chan.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So in other words, the 3.0.22 mod pack isn’t out yet? Or is it out but still being updated?
I've linked to the instructions for it a few times, and here. It gets updated with fixes a lot, and occasionally with a scene taken for the big Chinese and Korean mod overhauls.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks. One more thing: are these versiosn Mac compatible? or do I have to run it on a VM
The links in the quote got your post marked (and hidden for a few hours) for checking I think, it can happen with your first three. Look back here about Mac.

SylviePetter

Apr 30, 2022
I've linked to the instructions for it a few times, and here. It gets updated with fixes a lot, and occasionally with a scene taken for the big Chinese and Korean mod overhauls.
What new stuff have been added to the 3.0.22 mod pack? I know you’ve sent it before but I cant find it right now. Also, do you speak Japanese?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes