VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can you explain please why this topic is not updated and considered [Completed]?
It's probably completed as the dev said a long time ago it's to be considered complete, updates are a bonus. And someone decided it needed one of the prefix's. I think the again tiny update happened just after 4.0.6 was added to the opening post, and it was tiny as far as I can tell.

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
Sorry for asking, new here... I've checked this thread and others but couldn't find the answer I have version 4.0.6, and while the dialogue and many of the text is translated to English, the H scene instructions are not:

TouchFeel01.png TouchFeel02.png

Is there an English patch that fixes this, and where exactly do you install it so that it's recognized by the "apply patch" button on the title screen?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there an English patch that fixes this...
That is the only translation, it is only partial. See "the is in a early stage" link under the opening posts downloads. There has been a tiny update to the patch, there's a screenshot of where to put the patch in the linked post.

For a pretty much complete translation mods and decensor you want the 3.0.22 game.

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
That is the only translation, it is only partial. See "the is in a early stage" link under the opening posts downloads. There has been a tiny update to the patch, there's a screenshot of where to put the patch in the linked post.

For a pretty much complete translation mods and decensor you want the 3.0.22 game.
Thank you so much for the explanation! That absolutely helped.

Mar 6, 2021
Hello! Is there any chance the sex commands will ever get fully translated? Kind of a pain to have to experiment then one by one. Feels like exploring a labyrinth.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello! Is there any chance the sex commands will ever get fully translated?
The patch was a work in progress, again see "the is in a early stage" link under the opening posts downloads. And for (a simpler sex interface and) the translation 3.0.22 is the game to play right now.

They said it was going to be slow, but it has been five month since tfpatchguy updated their patch.

Reactions: Dental Planger
Mar 6, 2021
The patch was a work in progress, again see "the is in a early stage" link under the opening posts downloads. And for (a simpler sex interface and) the translation 3.0.22 is the game to play right now.

They said it was going to be slow, but it has been five month since tfpatchguy updated their patch.
Very well. Just one question: Am I missing too much out if I choose to play 3.0.22 over the latest version?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Am I missing too much out if I choose to play 3.0.22 over the latest version?
The graphical changes, wardrobe changes and the (kind of) doggy style position are the main things. That post about 4.0.6 has a link to a detailed description of new things. 3.0.22 has a full decensor though, mods and my favourite forest scene that got cut.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Aaaaah, why was a scene cut from the game? Will it get replaced? Such a bummer.
The developer cuts things to get the update out on the date the want, it's apparently temporary. Another bonus of the 3.0.22 patch is it restores the things that got cut from from that version. The change logs are also linked above and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dental Planger

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
So I got the 3.0.22 "All" version...
But I don't have any visible field for "SAY" that lets me actually use the cheats it supposedly has enabled?

Edit: So apparently to actually see and access the "SAY" textbox, you need to progress in the story to the point of sleeping with her a second time.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
So I was looking through the game files for the 4.06 version, and most of the untranslated buttons that are in the
Teaching Feeling v4.06\resources\app\data\image\TF folders seem like they could photoshopped into english versions... heck, some of the file names seem somewhat straight forward "light_off_.png" "b_touch_.png" "hand_r-.png" etc...
style_mngr_.png
quick google image translate :
style_mngr_.png

I'm sure someone with better photoshop skills than I (or google translate lol) could make these presentable...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't know about Linux, but 3.0.22 should have better performance than 4.0.6 with the translation patches tweaks. And it has the Electron port for Linux x64 in which may or may not work.

Reactions: klata69XXX
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes