VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 108 Votes

jogn330

Jun 9, 2020
I ported newest modded version with all fixes to android:
Mega

P.S: If you want to speed up you progress (you lazy bum) there are cheats.

Cheats:
cheaton = turn cheats on
cheatoff = turn cheats off
lustup = +50 lust
lustupmore = +200 lust
lustdown = -50 lust
lustdownmore = -200 lust
loveup = +50 lust
loveupmore = +200 lust
lovedown = -50 lust
lovedownmore = -200 lust
How do you put the code?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Quick update on translation. Translation is still about 80ish% done, we are curently working much slower cuz or text translator have to meet serval deadlines for his work. I still want to release TransFix on christmas or New Year( the New Year i will release no matter of percentage of translation if it will be finished then it will be TransFix X and if it wont be it will be TransFix preXlast)

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Quick update on translation. Translation is still about 80ish% done, we are curently working much slower cuz or text translator have to meet serval deadlines for his work. I still want to release TransFix on christmas or New Year( the New Year i will release no matter of percentage of translation if it will be finished then it will be TransFix X and if it wont be it will be TransFix preXlast)
And then the one who made the 3.0 apk will be able to update it

Sep 27, 2020
Hi All,

I'm the translator for the TeachingFeeling 2.1.1 English Patch Beta v2.1
Please when sharing my link keep it broken apart. I don't want any bots or SP to DCMA.
If this get taken down I'm going to have lot of hassle with my mega account.

If you have any bug report please check for the know bugs list and add onto it.
Cant post the links to the Buglist here for obvious reasons.
ow hi ummm I got to ask.....its been a while and I'm wondering is there a new update to the game?
like new events, clothes and lines etc.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ow hi ummm I got to ask.....its been a while and I'm wondering is there a new update to the game...
Since then the game has gone up to 3.0.22, that was over two years ago. Check the change log in the opening post, and back here for the 3.0.0 one (no full translation patch for it yet).

If your using the search bar might want to change it to most resent in your preferences.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
ow hi ummm I got to ask.....its been a while and I'm wondering is there a new update to the game?
like new events, clothes and lines etc.
If you do the original japanese game then add all of TFpatchguys add-ons(1,2,3,4&custom clothes) yeah! A work-in-progress bath-time mod and a buttload of custom clothes.

swardsty

Nov 11, 2020
So... can anyone tell me how to get this running on Linux?

Trying to run "Electron version for Linux 64-bit (electron-v10.1.5-linux-x64)" with any data folder just gives me a black window. Trying to run any version in WINE does the same.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i tried to download it but it says i don't have the apps to run it or something, any have a solution?
Probably going to need more information.

Edit - Actually it could be because the prepatched games are .7z files, you will need something like itself to extract them. I compressed my copy of a game as a basic zip back here, but you'll find a lot of compressed file here will be the same and need a dedicated archive program to extract them.
Trying to run "Electron version for Linux 64-bit (electron-v10.1.5-linux-x64)" with any data folder just gives me a black window...
With the PC version it's pretty easy to put the date folder in the wrong place. If you used a pre patched game from the opening post I would try using all tfpatchguy instead, install there patches and mods to a clean copy of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: PyroYuy
4.50 star(s) 108 Votes