shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
someone knows how much content the public release will have on it>? i mean hwats the difference in content between the beta and the public one?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Maybe i'm just being too unforgiving, but Angie clearly said "come see me before you leave" and they both left without seeing her? Please tell me that comes up later in the story and isn't just a loose thread, forgotten by the author/dev...

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Maybe i'm just being too unforgiving, but Angie clearly said "come see me before you leave" and they both left without seeing her? Please tell me that comes up later in the story and isn't just a loose thread, forgotten by the author/dev...
Screenshot 2024-09-20 231552.png
we never saw her calling Angie but they are both young women with access to smartphones so it stands to reason that they were in contact with one another.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
You know... playing the beta update, I just had some thoughts about Dillon/Spike.
He doesn't feel like the 'former subordinate turned comic relief / redshirt' to me.
Almost all the time we see him, he has that almost exaggerated dopy grin on his face, except for a few moments like when he salutes and hugs Ryker on their reunion... like he wears a mask.
Now imagine that same face - not just relaxed, but just... professionally cold. The face of one of Ryker's best soldiers, unsmiling and merciless.
Somehow I hope we'll see that face in a future update. :cool:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What exactly is the 'respect' stat? I tried both and in both the chlolos were impressed with the MC kicking the prospects ass' so it's not like stret cred, is it respect for women? Not getting Jessy drunk? Dude still took her home and made sure she was ok... the respect of the strip club? Since he let his girl get too drunk and they saw that?

Edit: i guess what i'm trying to understand is why respect and disrespect points are awarded based on the differences between those two choices, it's unobvious to me...

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2021
So I only recently started playing the new update and i am currently on the beginning of the Katy\Kat dinner. I am writing this comment from the first comment page so I don't see any spoilers (i only just now had time to check the new update out) I want Ryker to get the teeth marks from the bite tattooed on his arm as a "haha i merced this guy" XD

Reactions: Juerhullycin
4.30 star(s) 133 Votes