Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
To all who helped with the Mac Unity problem, my thanks. Some times I forget that even after 20 yrs, i am still a rookie wrt Mac commands. Yr solution was the answer...it works....again tnx....perhaps this should be pinned for others?

Reactions: Droid Productions

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
On fear of possibly sounding like an idiot, how do you trigger Jenny Collared?. I done (and have set) all 3 Black Rose Flags but beyond that I just can't see to get Jenny's password in Starcucks.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
On fear of possibly sounding like an idiot, how do you trigger Jenny Collared?. I done (and have set) all 3 Black Rose Flags but beyond that I just can't see to get Jenny's password in Starcucks.
call her on the computer at night but not late night! perhaps it also works during the day and afternoon no clue but at night you get messages from her and you can do some heavy cybering!
Can not remember for the life of me if its a facial time or not but thats about it! in book2 the blackrose thing is a book 1 thing!

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Also make sure to use the right computer. There's one in your room in the Crowleys and one in the Pendragon Enterprises office.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
how do i get my save for game 1 to transfer to game 2?
If you're on PC, you shouldn't need to do anything, it's automatic.
Because of access permissions, it's not quite that simple on Android; you can copy it manually from the application data on Android (just search for love of magic), but recently that's gotten really hard to access without a rooted phone. You can also use the built in file uploader to put the end of game save on a server and download it from another app / platform. It's accessible from the save/load menu (upload/download save).

Reactions: Real Kreten

Selesteen

Sep 27, 2019

PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Linux: $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Droid Productions/Love of Magic
Here are the save locations on the diffrent systems, its from a couple of posts back

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
When I start book 2 and choose "start" at main menu, I get at this screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The top option will use my save from book 1. This is created by finishing book 1.

Start with book 2 and choose "start at main menu. Look at this screen. If you had the top choice gray and you finished Book 1, then let us know, other way playe and enjoy.

Silver_Lich

Jun 30, 2020
@DroidProductions The Win64 Dropmefile link for book 2 says the files were deleted, just a Heads up.

Also thank you for the excellent story.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
@DroidProductions The Win64 Dropmefile link for book 2 says the files were deleted, just a Heads up.

Also thank you for the excellent story.
Yeah, the mirrors periodically die, sadly. That's why we have them as mirrors. If we run out totally, let me know and I can refresh (I've still got it on my private dropbox, but I can't share that link without Dropbox freezing my account for a week or so in retaliation).

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
I just realized something with akane seer vision of the future if half the world burns whose gonna repopulate the earth are we getting the choice of duke nukem ending.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Too bad you can't be evil in this game. I would love to corrupt Emily into a evil queen and rule the world together with iron fist.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes