Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If the fans like it, then feel good about it. All of it is optional, right?
Yeah, I make all sex that's not story-critical opt-out-able. Also, all of Act IX+ is "content you need to go track down", none of it happens on the main timeline of the game.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Were is that dark mansion place ? i cant seem to find it on the map
you need your buttslut i mean Molly on your team when you explore elsewhere!

I did but it still not showing up in my map there is no place called dark mansion

And yes i only have Molly on my team when i travel the map
in book 2 its to the right of Camelot next to spiders hunting grounds! if it does not show up you do not have a direct link from the guardians hunting grounds to the spiders hunting grounds!

sometimes it disappears when you have received the kingdom missions and only reappears once new ones are available!

i might require the wiki but the 1st one is 1 weak and the 2nd once is 2 wreaks one for the bullets and 1 for the shields although the shields are not yet implemented!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Reactions: JJsmall

johnjohn87

Donor
Oct 14, 2018
I have a problem with the King's Dragon. After Akane tells me the 4th room is ready, no one ever appears again in any of the rooms, outside of story events. Has anybody else experienced the same bug?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have a problem with the King's Dragon. After Akane tells me the 4th room is ready, no one ever appears again in any of the rooms, outside of story events. Has anybody else experienced the same bug?
Yeah, it's a bug. If you save outside a conversation and load that save (Quick save/Quick Load will work), they should all return. It's fixed, I just haven't pushed out a new global build yet.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Rumlow to Random goon as Captain America jumps out of a perfectly good airplane: Random Goon "Was he wearing a parachute?" Rumlow "No, No he was not... ;) "

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't know if it's something I did the wrong way (shouldn't be so, just unpacked as usual), but after the demon battle the sex scene is not visible - I wonder: is there any?
That's weird as fuck. I'll see what's going on.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Rumlow to Random goon as Captain America jumps out of a perfectly good airplane: Random Goon "Was he wearing a parachute?" Rumlow "No, No he was not... ;) "
The weird thing is I kinda fell off the Marvel Universe bandwagon. I loved the beginning, I think I stopped watching around Guardians of the Galaxy II (I loved #1). Thor 3 was so bad I tried to watch it 3 times on an epic 28 hour flight to Brazil, and failed every single time. Even the amount of booze you can consume dodging Saudi Arabia to fly over Somalia because you're on a Quatar Air flight wasn't enough to make it tolerable.

But yeah, I wanted the Gods to just go... we don't do badass stuff. We are badass. And MC will follow by example.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes