guus

Nov 4, 2017
@ Droid Productions

I got a weird bug that I haven't seen before.
It is in book 1, at the end of the snowdrop quest chain where you fight the daemon. I beat the daemon but the screen stays empty except for the background itself.
This should be the savefiles before and directly after the bug.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
@ Droid Productions

I got a weird bug that I haven't seen before.
It is in book 1, at the end of the snowdrop quest chain where you fight the daemon. I beat the daemon but the screen stays empty except for the background itself.
This should be the savefiles before and directly after the bug.
It's related to the other bug reported; for some reason the cutscene after the fight is failing to trigger.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Failcon

Sep 24, 2020
Kath as a Chosen would be damn scary! An enchanter that could get a power boost like that would be able to do scary things. Only thing scarier would be Katie becoming Chosen. While MC might be the same technically, and have even more power, Katie could focus it in seriously scary ways.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Kath as a Chosen would be damn scary! An enchanter that could get a power boost like that would be able to do scary things. Only thing scarier would be Katie becoming Chosen. While MC might be the same technically, and have even more power, Katie could focus it in seriously scary ways.
It's already been established that anyone with a spark can't become a chosen which rules out every enchanter and invoker.

As for Kath being scary. She's probably weaker baseline as our favourite werewolf. Better as a scout in terms of stealth and perception, but in a straight up fight she'd probably loose.

As for a good reason to expand the circle of chosen: A cool idea IMHO would be, since the MC is essentially (becoming) a god, for him to become a patron of "all" the were-creatures and thus having more of the "worshipping" him. He is already surrounded by quite a few of them.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
At one point I considered making him a God of Changers; they fit him, personality wise, better than the more sophisticated people of the Courts. But that would have made Bella 'one of many', rather than unique in her link and role, and I love her too much to do that.

Last night's update included a big chunk of Changer content; the hope is to do the public release of Act IX+ in a couple of days.

ReefKoras

Nov 12, 2020
waiting on a mod to unlock gallery, busy with work currently, can't unlock all the scenes

I like this game, but you can maybe add a perk tree for synergy or board effects?

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
You know with owyn mother in the castle imagine the story and the baby picture she could show Emily, Katie, and the chosen. And would akane view Janice as a mother too.

Reactions: Aelgwenn

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Main thread's been updated with the new Act IX+ build (0.5.24b).

This update centers on the King's Dragon, and tells stories that can be explored throughout Book 2. Learn the backstory of Xochi, get drunk with Aoife, have a swim with Emily, discover more of Dylan's story, and much more. This is by far the biggest world expansion act I've done so far; I think my favorite part is the Natural Born Killer questline, but there's a lot of stuff to chase. if you're lost, or wondering what content you're missing.

Full changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

, if you want to support it.
- Book 1's beta-branch gets Book 2 as I make it, if you want to see the game as it's being developed
- 2 more acts to go); giving it a wishlist is a HUGE way of helping it have a good launch.
- If you bought it (and liked it ;) ), don't forget to leave a review: those matter a LOT.

As always, if you're interested in the backstory and want to know what goes on behind the scenes, .

Next up; I'm going to see if I can wrangle the Android build into shape.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Katie has a spark and can't be chosen.

Reactions: Tavi13

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
[/SPOILER]

, if you want to support it.
- Book 1's beta-branch gets Book 2 as I make it, if you want to see the game as it's being developed
- 2 more acts to go); giving it a wishlist is a HUGE way of helping it have a good launch.
- If you bought it (and liked it ;) ), don't forget to leave a review: those matter a LOT.

As always, if you're interested in the backstory and want to know what goes on behind the scenes, .

Next up; I'm going to see if I can wrangle the Android build into shape.
doesnt steam take like 30% of your revenue tho

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes