Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
doesnt steam take like 30% of your revenue tho
More than that, since all the US sales pick up another 30% withholding tax for uncle Sam (I'm not American, or living in a country with a good tax treaty with them). Patreon, by comparison,takes 8%

Having said that,steam is so huge that it's still been commercially important to.me.

Reactions: Warscared

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So this update is it just a few scenes with dylan ?

Caus i wouldnt wanna replay all the way from the start for just that lol

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So this update is it just a few scenes with dylan ?

Caus i wouldnt wanna replay all the way from the start for just that lol
No, full changelog is in the update, but in short:
- 2 events with xochi
- 2 events with Dylan
- 2 events with the foxes
-an event with Emily and molly
- 3 events with akane
- 2 events with val
- a big party

(And various small stuff).

Having said that, this is a world expansion update,so all of that content will remain accessible in act x and xi

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
No, full changelog is in the update, but in short:
- 2 events with xochi
- 2 events with Dylan
- 2 events with the foxes
-an event with Emily and molly
- 3 events with akane
- 2 events with val
- a big party

(And various small stuff).

Having said that, this is a world expansion update,so all of that content will remain accessible in act x and xi
Thanks for answering ... that definatly is worth a new playtrough

Seem like a decent size update with new stuff and several characters get some love so yeah pretty nice that we have some time to get to know characters better as well

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for answering ... that definatly is worth a new playtrough

Seem like a decent size update with new stuff and several characters get some love so yeah pretty nice that we have some time to get to know characters better as well
It's a sandbox update, meaning you can play it at any time...easiest way is to play from end of act ix autosave.

The main point of it is to fill up the world with optional content,so that when book 2 is done it feels alive and vibrant.

(Also, I managed to forget my favorite event, natural born killer, which extends Draco's story)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Still doesn't seem to trigger anything :(
If you check out the wiki it might help; the first Draco hunting event should be on rails (talk to them at kd,go elsewhere, return). If that fails, do a quick save and I'll see what I can do.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Nah, Dad's important in the story, but of the romantic/erotic entanglements MC makes, the only one they share is Chloe. Who isn't by any means "MC"s; a cat doesn't have owners, only servants and worshippers. Mom will not (sorry) ever be an LI, and neither will Nimue (who you'll meet at the end of Act I, and who also belongs to dad). MC will have a harem all of his own, but the Queen of the harem will always be Emily.
Wait so Chloe is not a love interest? Is she just a fuck buddy? We can't have her in our harem? Man that extremely sucks. I'm at the beginning parts of the game and she is my favourite so far. Yeah I get annoyed by she constantly mentions the dad banged her but it's all in the past anyways. I was really looking forward to romance her and make her fell in love with me :( This is a really sad news :(

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wait so Chloe is not a love interest? Is she just a fuck buddy? We can't have her in our harem? Man that extremely sucks. I'm at the beginning parts of the game and she is my favourite so far. Yeah I get annoyed by she constantly mentions the dad banged her but it's all in the past anyways. I was really looking forward to romance her and make her fell in love with me :( This is a really sad news :(
There's a reason my avatar is Chloe, she's one of my favorite characters. But if you play on you'll see why she may be an erotic partner, she is not ever in love of the mc

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
There's a reason my avatar is Chloe, she's one of my favorite characters. But if you play on you'll see why she may be an erotic partner, she is not ever in love of the mc
That's too bad :cry: I mean it's your story, can't things change and mc-chloe fall in love with each other? It feels like a huge waste for an amazing character to be not romanceable and can't be in MC's harem. I don't care about her past, I just wished she will be in a loving relatinship with mc. I guess there is no hope for that :(

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That's too bad :cry: I mean it's your story, can't things change and mc-chloe fall in love with each other? It's a huge waste for an amazing character to be not romanceable and can't be in MC's harem. I don't care about her past, I just wished she will be in a loving relatinship with mc. I guess there is no hope for that :(
Play the game :) She has her own arch, her own loyalties, and while she's certainly *fond* of MC... never think that she'll spare the whip if she has to, for a cause she's stayed loyal to for a long time. I think my favorite Chloe moment is her getting drunk and remembering her Mistress.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Play the game :) She has her own arch, her own loyalties, and while she's certainly *fond* of MC... never think that she'll spare the whip if she has to, for a cause she's stayed loyal to for a long time. I think my favorite Chloe moment is her getting drunk and remembering her Mistress.
I've never been fan of 'fuck buddies' or 'friends with benefits' kinda relationships in the games and according to you Chloe is exactly like that to mc. She is not romanceable, she is not in love with mc. They are just who casually having sex. Since the game called 'love and magic' and I've really liked that character, I hoped that we could eventually romance her and fell in love with each other but you say it won't ever happen. That's what made me extremely dissapointed sadly. So I don't know if I want to continue or not since my favourite character is not romanceable... Maybe I will try I don't know

On the other hand I bought your other game Paradise Lust. Surprisingly even tho there are not many romance scenes with most of the girls in the game, my favourite characters are romanceable and have romance scenes which made me happy indeed :D

Reactions: kameohawk

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Since the game called 'love and magic' and I've really liked that character, I hoped that we could eventually romance her and fell in love with each other but you say it won't ever happen.
Each girl has her own relationship with MC, but no... Chloe's relationship won't ever be 'love'. They're much too similar and Chloe's loyalties are far too tightly wound; Chosen don't stray.

As for the Love part... the core of the story is always going to be the arthurian romance between MC and Emily. There are other girls he loves, and who love him, but the central axis everything else rotates around will always be his relationship with Emily.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Each girl has her own relationship with MC, but no... Chloe's relationship won't ever be 'love'. They're much too similar and Chloe's loyalties are far too tightly wound; Chosen don't stray.

As for the Love part... the core of the story is always going to be the arthurian romance between MC and Emily. There are other girls he loves, and who love him, but the central axis everything else rotates around will always be his relationship with Emily.
I mean I love Emily and Katie too but my favourite one was Chloe hence my hesitation to continue playing the game with knowing I cannot romance my favourite girl. I want to but I don't know if I have the motivation to play after hearing this. Anyways at least I really like the Paradise Lust ( cath and andrea <3) also dropped a really positive review on steam :ROFLMAO: so 1 out of 2 still a win for me at least I can enjoy one of you guy's game. Thanks for the infos btw. Have a nice day and keep up the amazing work!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes