Aug 5, 2017
It showed up in Book 1 :)

There's a LOT of side content in Book 2, just the King's Dragon has more side-content than all of Book 1 put together. If you're taking a completionist view I recommend the Wiki, which has been kept running by amazing volunteers.

I do feel pretty silly then!

BTW I edited a bunch more feedback in that message but i posted right before backups so you probably didn't see it.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Minor design nitpick: when shifting to katie's POV owen isn't involved a lot of the time, it should return to his morning. I don't know if anyone still needs to do the paths this late in the game but it was a long string of days before owen actually had control in the morning again, most days it was evening.
It's a good point, and one others have raised... I may change that around and not advance time if it's just a pure Katie event.

I'm immortal now? I fucked up the first battle and it just took me to 1hp no matter how much I got hit. Did I hit a setting somewhere? Difficulty setting is default.
You're always immortal in combat; I initially had a game over screen, but it made me depressed :) Going back to the first minotaur combat in Book 1, you can't actually lose even if you sit there just discarding.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
There is also minor bug in Book 1 where you can skip Molly calling Chloe names in Crowley, but it later referenced in dialogs.
It would be nice if Droid add some kind of random encouters checklist, or make them trigger more consistanty (like always getting event if you have unseen one).
I haven't got half of random events in my playthrough despite clicking all locations every day XD

dannykayeuk

May 5, 2018
Hmm... the beta for Act X was messier than it should have been (because of the split path). I'm changing process going foward so the Beta there doesn't get broken in the future.

Having said that, Payback, VCR and Warthog quests are all complete; In Alis Vicimus is still not done. Payback involves Dylan and the Brotherhood tracker, so make sure you've played that sequence. Neutral ground's not done yet, I wanted to write a few Crowley stories for that... I might still do it, once I'm done with the other sidequests.
Also the scene in the Dojo with Jaila and the Orc getting the gun haven't happened.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Warscared You've never told me this one had a harem? CRUCIAL INFO, B***H! I trust your judgement and then I end up with a harem. I already play like two of those games. I'm telling you, even that's a lot!...for me.
so even your kids must go... nice!
Once you have kids over, they're always in the way, mate. Especially when they're nieghbors's. You kick them out, but they just keep coming back! I'm like, go back to your parents, ffs!
You're always immortal in combat; I initially had a game over screen, but it made me depressed :) Going back to the first minotaur combat in Book 1, you can't actually lose even if you sit there just discarding.
Ha! So, the 10th time wasn't the charm, I guess. It was the "You're always immortal in combat" thingy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Warscared You've never told me this one had a harem? CRUCIAL INFO, B***H! I trust your judgement and then I end up with a harem. I already play like two of those games. I'm telling you, even that's a lot!...for me.

Once you have kids over, they're always in the way, mate. Especially when they're nieghbors's. You kick them out, but they just keep coming back! I'm like, go back to your parents, ffs!

Ha! So, the 10th time wasn't the charm, I guess. It was the "You're always immortal in combat" thingy.
your harem is optional! you only need to fuck them once to ensnare them and after that all sexual scenes are optional! stop being a Vidal the king of Pervert about sticking your dick into more then 1 thot!

if you wanna bitch about something why not bitch about being married in your deathbed? i think that is grounds for dismissal like... look i assumed i would only be married for 1 or 2 minutes!

and why are you here? this is one of my favorites!
you do not even like me so why would you like my taste in stuff?
can´t a guy enjoy his favorite games without you butting in?

Droid Productions m8 can you make the game self voiced to help those who were scholarly impaired in their youth and can not read and therefore require reading software? my brother Vidal the king of Pervert could really use it to play and you will get to experience his whining about not having a monotonous ... i mean monogamous route for the MC!

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten
Sep 3, 2020
your harem is optional! you only need to fuck them once to ensnare them and after that all sexual scenes are optional! stop being a Vidal the king of Pervert about sticking your dick into more then 1 thot!

if you wanna bitch about something why not bitch about being married in your deathbed? i think that is grounds for dismissal like... look i assumed i would only be married for 1 or 2 minutes!

and why are you here? this is one of my favorites!
you do not even like me so why would you like my taste in stuff?
can´t a guy enjoy his favorite games without you butting in?
wow
Warscared

take it easy don't forget I'm your own brother

and even though you can be difficult sometimes I do love you

and I am physically unable to play this game

there is no self-voicing option for me

so I don't know how I got dragged into this but

just because I don't like harem. That doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy it

but for the record

I don't regret anything I ever said about harem

after all, aren't you the one that taught me it is better to ask forgiveness than permission

and say what you mean and mean what you say

and as for the two of you try to resolve your differences like

like mature grown-ass perverts

now if you would excuse me

I have to go and lick Bella's footsteps and cry

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Wow, now playing Book 2 and it's outstanding! So much events and quests, that you happy when you get a breather to finally do some grinding. We do not deserve Droid and effort he puts in this game. Dialogs are spectacular, you dont get tired of them at all.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
wow
Warscared

take it easy don't forget I'm your own brother

and even though you can be difficult sometimes I do love you

and I am physically unable to play this game

there is no self-voicing option for me

so I don't know how I got dragged into this but

just because I don't like harem. That doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy it

but for the record

I don't regret anything I ever said about harem

after all, aren't you the one that taught me it is better to ask forgiveness than permission

and say what you mean and mean what you say

and as for the two of you try to resolve your differences like

like mature grown-ass perverts

now if you would excuse me

I have to go and lick Bella's footsteps and cry
There's a text-2-speech option, in settings. If you have a lot of Sapi5 voices installed you can also configure speaker, pitch and rate per character.

View attachment 1775558
View attachment 1775559
text to speech option in settings works fine. just turn down the music a bit because it might be louder than voices. the biggest problem for your monogamitis will be unavoidable harem... just listen to Emily and don't try to fight your destiny

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes