zero987

Apr 13, 2019
at what point can i completet the shoe fetish quest? according to the wiki i have to go to the dojo at night after but every time i am in the dojo nothing happens

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
at what point can i completet the shoe fetish quest? according to the wiki i have to go to the dojo at night after but every time i am in the dojo nothing happens
It's done on the Steam Beta branch; it's not released here yet. The wiki's done by volunteers on the Discord forum, and they're all beta testing (the development/beta branch is open to to anyone who's got the game on steam; I also give out keys to patreons).

Aug 5, 2017
I dunno how to play Poker, hard pass
it's funny how often this comes up. There's no "poker" in this game despite the tagline. it's more a game of solitare with scoring. No bluffing, no counting cards, just making matches with what's showing. in fact it's a repeated joke that the MC is terrible at poker

If you hard pass this one you're definitely missing out.

Maybe a "But I hate poker!" FAQ in the OP might help. :)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I had to stop playing this game because it was too good and I wanted to wait until it was all done. Could someone please tell me approximately how close we are to completion?
Book 1 and Book 2 are done. Book 3 still has a few chapters left. Book 1 on steam just got some image and animation improvements but I don't know if the version here has been updated with those.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I had to stop playing this game because it was too good and I wanted to wait until it was all done. Could someone please tell me approximately how close we are to completion?
I'm currently on Act XIV+ (14 1/2 of 16 planned). Once I'm done with that, there's another two acts, 1 more Act+ and then the epilogue. But you've got 40+ hrs of fun before you get there :)

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Howdy youngun perverts;

How many endings LoM 1 has, I wonder? I finished it thrice but all endings are the same; Gal A: lover-wife, Gal B-C-D: submissive-chosen, Gal E-F-G and All Guys: loyal friend.

Well, how about turning Gal A to submissive as well for example, is it possible? Or kill her and take whole empire all by myself +chosen etc.

I only want to finish it differently next time... compared to first three obvious / predicted playthrough.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Howdy youngun perverts;
There's only one 'main story'; no matter what you do, the central story is the Arthurian romance between MC and Emily, and the tales of the greater harem (the Chosen + Katie) remain the same.

There IS a lot of optional side-content to explore (side stories with the harem, side characters like Snowdrop, Jenny, Diana, Jalsa, etc), but considering how book 2 and book 3 progresses there's no real way I could have changed the ending of book 1 and stayed sane.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes