Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Opinion, AND trying to guess how it all plays out, AND "Sherlock Holming" the apparent clues in the story. I have said before that this story is better than most of what Hollywood passes for entertainment!
Oh you are not part of discord crew...
Onion pixies are those little ninjas with onion powder and make your eyes watery, but NO CRYING! Just onion pixies

Reactions: LadySmoks

Vergil95

Apr 9, 2019
Just stumbled across this game a few days ago. But I have to say, it's the best written game I know. I've never been invented into a stroyline as deep as i am in this game. The only negative thing I have to say is, that I wish that I hadn't discorered it until it's finished :D
Now I'm absolutely looking forward to the next update!
Great Work here!!
PS: Please excuse the poor english, it's not my first language :D

Daemoniac

Feb 17, 2022
Just stumbled across this game a few days ago. But I have to say, it's the best written game I know. I've never been invented into a stroyline as deep as i am in this game. The only negative thing I have to say is, that I wish that I hadn't discorered it until it's finished :D
Now I'm absolutely looking forward to the next update!
Great Work here!!
PS: Please excuse the poor english, it's not my first language :D

We do not care about your english.. Now you are part of crew! :D
Who is you favourie lady?

And why it is Bella?

LeonzeT2

Dec 8, 2019
Yes, but Molly is not... and the voices told her it was a reunion, which suggests a prior "union"... some when, or reality.

I'm talking about the "bond" she said. It's the Chosen bond as she tapped into when she used her Seer powers as she's touching the MC. And yes, "reunion" is still a mystery as I mentioned in my original reply. One I hope we'll get answers to.

The entire Book 3 is "The Return". Who's returning? Doubt the MC pulled to another reality is THE return. Also, several characters talk of Horny always returning, and when Merlin's ghost said he did everything because he wants his mommy back, tends to leave much open. And again, if the debt had been "thrice paid" already, all should be done.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could be the MC (he's the one that talks about giving people hope like in after the Embassy), like my guess. And if it isn't, then I have a lingering suspicion that it won't be Horney nor The Mother. Too "in your face," I guess. At least compared to previous major plot points. And MC always seeming to forget that Horney could return so many times reeks of Sorcery. I dunno.

As for it being should be done, note that The Voices never once said it is the goal. MC may have already paid for the sins of Horney, but The Outsiders and necros are still roaming around. As their Champion, he'll still need to slaughter them. Like that with Samael. He said he'll pull back the daemons, never said they'll become peaceful herbivores.

Although the Michael Bey, blowing stuff up part does work well! :cool:
Oh, yeah. I totally love MC kicking asses. Even Firstborns are weaklings compared to him now.

Destroying reality would not seem to resolve the who is returning where thought.

Oh, it would but I highly doubt it will be what we're getting. MC would be returning to the original reality by himself since I highly doubt Bella, tough as she is, could survive a destroyed reality. And if she didn't survive, I doubt any of cast did, including Molly and Akane. That's why I ignored Emily dying. Bella also dying (again) means an actual contradiction to the established clues of the ending. No Bella. No twins. Ending Parse Error.

Just so many ways things can go... all we can really do is be patient... and reply... replay... try some other game that holds my interest for 15 mins, then do another LOM replay!!!!!!!!
One of the many, many reasons why I love this game. Twists in the story are always clued in way earlier in the story but you rarely, if ever, figure it out on your first playthrough. This makes the replays so worth it despite being a largely linear story. I replayed the game so much I'm up 650 hrs at least just in B2 + B3 alone. :ROFLMAO: And yeah, we just have to be patient.

Last edited:

ultrusviderat

Oct 25, 2019
It's a book 2 feature; you've still got 12 days worth of Book 1 to go.
ah, so it's a misleading wiki problem lol

" When exploring Akane allows you to hover over cards to see what they are, allowing you effectively to get whatever cards you wish by shuffling and hovering over cards. This can be used in Book 1 to effectively get all cards that trigger events and only fight the toughest monsters that give the most experience and rewards. In book two you can use this to farm resource points with Chloe/Akane in your party as Chloe can "Find" RP at rest sites. Take Bella along to get a few more moves and you can harvest 70 RP in an outing you power gamer you. "

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
so basically the things listed in the picture lol. From some quick googling, it seems like it's taking elements from both. The snake dripping venom was definitely for Loki but he was bound using the entrails of his son lol, Fenrir was bound using the things listed in the picture
Yeah, that whole "entrails of his son" part was a bit too gruesome :)

Apart from that, the scene is a foreshadowing to a sequence in the opening of Book 3.

John0123!

Jul 28, 2019
So i finished Book 2 and like Book 1 it was great :) But i somehow missed optional Molly scenes and the achievement "Kiss the Bartender" even though i did various Molly scenes. I did the chair scene with Akane, the two secretary scenes, the onsen scene with Emily, the Giftwrapping scene and the replayable one in the Kings Dragon. Could someone tell me which scene i am missing and how i can unlock it :) I have been searching for a few hours and want to finish everything before going to Book 3 xD

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So i finished Book 2 and like Book 1 it was great :) But i somehow missed optional Molly scenes and the achievement "Kiss the Bartender" even though i did various Molly scenes. I did the chair scene with Akane, the two secretary scenes, the onsen scene with Emily, the Giftwrapping scene and the replayable one in the Kings Dragon. Could someone tell me which scene i am missing and how i can unlock it :) I have been searching for a few hours and want to finish everything before going to Book 3 xD
Best source is usually the Wiki; the creators have done an amazing job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Droid Productions Also, just ran into this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Isn't that how they bound Fenrir, not Loki?
UNDER A POISENOUS SNAKE IS LOKI!
Fenrir the war dog of Myr that eventually turns against his owner eating one of his hands!
(thus Myr the one handed... insert marturbation joke here...!)
he just keeps on growing even chained until he becomes so massive he breaks the chain starting ragnarok!

quite funny how Myr is literally the ideal roman warrior who also had only use of one hand,
and Myr or Tyr depending on how you wish to call him is the god of war not bloodlust like odin or rightfull revenge like Thor

Reactions: Real Kreten

jflem0990

Dec 22, 2022
those that know me... HOOT HOOT, no clue when/ If i will be back to discord. but i am still functioning. Hey Droid i disapeared, yes i know i am not a vital cog, but still i love saying hey. i love owls and wolves u fools.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes