Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And how many girls you can get at maximum plus the girls from the wiki?, I upgraded to 80 slots paying 50k just to keep catching like pokemon haha
Don't have the faintest of clues as i never got close to even the number that's available. I don't even know if you can have one multiply times. Would be nice to know though.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
And how many girls you can get at maximum plus the girls from the wiki?, I upgraded to 80 slots paying 50k just to keep catching like pokemon haha
There's 96 total slots in the household.
Don't have the faintest of clues as i never got close to even the number that's available. I don't even know if you can have one multiply times. Would be nice to know though.
You can and will often have multiples of a random Av as long as they're not the scripted AvRan girls like Av128 (Valkyria), Av106 (Avery Dixon's twin), Av138 (Mae), and Av201 to Av215.
Screenshot 2024-10-15 025935.png

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I always find it funny how she is being called Valkyra yet she just has a random name.
I noticed how her name changes. There is the initial name assigned when you capture her but that is changed when you add her to the household.

For me she was Amie or something when i captured her but when i added to the household she became Alma. Never paid attention to this before. Is this suppose to be normal behavior?

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
I always find it funny how she is being called Valkyra yet she just has a random name.
I noticed how her name changes. There is the initial name assigned when you capture her but that is changed when you add her to the household.

For me she was Amie or something when i captured her but when i added to the household she became Alma. Never paid attention to this before. Is this suppose to be normal behavior?
It is standard behaviour actually for all non-main characters. You can test it by simply saving while in the 'process' window, then refreshing your chars and adding them, reloading , rinse - repeat. The name in the process window will be replaced for all of them, as long as they are not scripted ones.
The char in the 'process' window is basically dismissed and a new one is created when you add them to the household.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It is standard behaviour actually for all non-main characters. You can test it by simply saving while in the 'process' window, then refreshing your chars and adding them, reloading , rinse - repeat. The name in the process window will be replaced for all of them, as long as they are not scripted ones.
The char in the 'process' window is basically dismissed and a new one is created when you add them to the household.
Good to know. I'm not quite satisfied with Alma :sneaky:

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
It is the reason I called them 'generics' in my beginner guide, as none of them actually matter in terms of 'what you see is what you get'. Let's say you wanted to have some form of conformity for your Gold Walkers: you could simply refresh those in the process window and pick and choose the exact type you want or collect names that are fitting. I discovered that by accident because one of those came up with Pussy as first name in one run and I was wondering if I could find others with similar fitting names. That's when I discovered the 'process' names got replaced.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
One way gets you a method to bypass the code to get perks. The other way supports the Dev allowing him to focus full time on creating the game. You do you. Just remember why the game has such a steady development cycle.
Like I said I would be happy to support the dev if the price was reasonable. If it is not reasonable and super greedy I will not. $25 per month is more than any streaming service or any subscription game. I have been supporting G28 for years and all he asks for is a dollar. Given him probably 50 dollars by now at least.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
You can always Rename them. Costs some resources though. Never really renamed mine but it's an option. The only one I did rename was my ex-arena champ. My old one was called Willow Wilson (like Wade Wilson) so I renamed the one I have in my new longest playthrough to that.

Screenshot 2024-10-15 094901.png

Tberg

Jan 13, 2019
i have two or three questions that i hope someone here can answer:
1. On the wiki it says Adora gets +15 for head chef skill because she has some kind of affinity with it, but on her page i dont see anything that makes her special in that regard
2. no matter where i search i cant find what the risks are with scavenging assignment. it says there are high risks but what does it mean? can a character die or at most get a stat decrease?
3. is just a general question: what are some assignment/character combinations that you used for slave that dont have special traits or obivous stat/trait combinations? for example dakota could probably be a performer or just a maid depending on how you train her.

for the first two questions i hope someone can give me an answer. the third question is just something i asked because i am not sure how to train certain characters for certain jobs because i personally feel its a waste to just put them in the "filler" jobs like maid or a workshop employee.^^

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
is there a way for getting more slaves alive and female
in combat they always die mostly and those who survive are 99% male

how do i increase my chances of getting more female slaves in combat and not dead

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
is there a way for getting more slaves alive and female
in combat they always die mostly and those who survive are 99% male

how do i increase my chances of getting more female slaves in combat and not dead
Don't use things like guns in combat on them for the final hits, use the whipping cane and other melee weapons that are not swords lol and i think there is a trait that helps as well, the weapons say the percentages for capture with the whipping cane being highest

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Like I said I would be happy to support the dev if the price was reasonable. If it is not reasonable and super greedy I will not. $25 per month is more than any streaming service or any subscription game. I have been supporting G28 for years and all he asks for is a dollar. Given him probably 50 dollars by now at least.
ive been subbed for years and gunna keep being subbed for years Grims a great Dev , its for $5 u get a quest , a custom slave and a special weapon u can also cast a vote in the polls ,and what tier u are on the discord which is nice, once u get it u have it it doesnt go away from your save, as far as the tier4 ($25) thats Alpha u get to play it early and access to some special templates from the beginning and a couple other things but all of that doesnt stop you from playing the game on public and enjoying the game and playing the story, u dont have to spend $25 to play MoR ,if u wanna support the Dev and u think that tier is too high u can always sub to a different tier 1-6 is $3,$5,$10,$25 and $100. and this isnt a subscription game u dont have to be subbed to play it, and since we are in this space if u look lots of games on this site have subscriptions but theres public versions u can play, i stay subbed because its what i wanna do Grims a great Dev and the games awesome im excited about the future of MoR imma tier 4 Acolyte and i plan on staying that way

Jun 10, 2022
And like I said, the higher tiers are paying for the fast development cycle.

I'm not criticizing. The Developer participates actively here so not like he's against the free copy. It's just not intellectually honest to say it is "greedy". Those of us who support with higher tier memberships are happy to do so as the support is producing fast, quality results.

Now, do the math. You mention you support G28 for a dollar. That means in 25 months you've paid 25 dollars. Do you think a Dev can afford to focus full time on developing a game on that kind of salary? Compare original work, development schedule, etc. of free or "dollar" membership driven games. This truly is a case of the customers getting what they pay for. (Which is certainly not always the case. Plenty of DOA games out there still receiving money from duped followers)

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
And like I said, the higher tiers are paying for the fast development cycle.

I'm not criticizing. The Developer participates actively here so not like he's against the free copy. It's just not intellectually honest to say it is "greedy". Those of us who support with higher tier memberships are happy to do so as the support is producing fast, quality results.

Now, do the math. You mention you support G28 for a dollar. That means in 25 months you've paid 25 dollars. Do you think a Dev can afford to focus full time on developing a game on that kind of salary? Compare original work, development schedule, etc. of free or "dollar" membership driven games. This truly is a case of the customers getting what they pay for. (Which is certainly not always the case. Plenty of DOA games out there still receiving money from duped followers)
Not going to go into detail, but you moved this issue into a dangerous area now. There is reasonable and there is everything else. A base subscription to a full-blown streaming service with thousands of ready movies is about 5 bucks. That is finished product, available right away. So the argument about the amount has it's merits since the state of the game is far from a ready product.

There is no consistency in where things are located in the game; it has a tremendous lack of giving a player enough information in-game to fulfil certain tasks, without reading pages of an out-of-game wiki first; simple things like what is a unique character are not marked at all - this list can go on. This is usually the moment the argument of it being an alpha will be made and thus the argument has been made of the amount being off for the state of the product. The tiers are worded clearly in a way that they are not supporting development, but give those supporters extra goodies that seem to hinder the core development of those issues, that affect everyone though. Professionally spoken: the monthly amount looking at Patreon alone and being conservative about the truth of those figures, dont correlate with the state of the product.

Reactions: Mareares
4.50 star(s) 138 Votes