Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
is there a way for getting more slaves alive and female
in combat they always die mostly and those who survive are 99% male

how do i increase my chances of getting more female slaves in combat and not dead
I use fist in my strongest melee character and 0 problems capturing people alive (sometimes they even die with fists but it´s very rare)
Just use the fist character to the last hit and you will capture almost 100%

Reactions: User1810

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
ive been subbed for years and gunna keep being subbed for years Grims a great Dev , its for $5 u get a quest , a custom slave and a special weapon u can also cast a vote in the polls ,and what tier u are on the discord which is nice, once u get it u have it it doesnt go away from your save, as far as the tier4 ($25) thats Alpha u get to play it early and access to some special templates from the beginning and a couple other things but all of that doesnt stop you from playing the game on public and enjoying the game and playing the story, u dont have to spend $25 to play MoR ,if u wanna support the Dev and u think that tier is too high u can always sub to a different tier 1-6 is $3,$5,$10,$25 and $100. and this isnt a subscription game u dont have to be subbed to play it, and since we are in this space if u look lots of games on this site have subscriptions but theres public versions u can play, i stay subbed because its what i wanna do Grims a great Dev and the games awesome im excited about the future of MoR imma tier 4 Acolyte and i plan on staying that way
Can you purchase the 5 tier once and get all the wip events even if the next month you don´t pay anymore? Or you have to keep supporting to prevent the next patch breaking your game?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I use fist in my strongest melee character and 0 problems capturing people alive (sometimes they even die with fists but it´s very rare)
Just use the fist character to the last hit and you will capture almost 100%
There are combatants that can never be captured.
And the fist is only +85% capture rate plus the base +11% capture and it totals to 96% chance to capture so yes you can fail. The only 100% chance to capture without the Manhunter trait is the whipping cane since its +89%. 89+11 = 100%.
Can you purchase the 5 tier once and get all the wip events even if the next month you don´t pay anymore? Or you have to keep supporting to prevent the next patch breaking your game?
No one can access the WIP events because they are WIP. They are not in the code. Grim has not made them. But yes, if you purchase Tier 5 for a month, use it to create a MoR Enhanced character and do the Brother's quest to get Miss Dunham on that Tier 5 HTML, you get to keep it. You can save to disk and load the save to a public HTML and you still keep the stats and traits from MoR Enhanced start and you get to keep Miss Dunham on that save file/account. If you want to restart and create another new account again, well you will just have to create it on the Tier 5 HTML account, get Miss Dunham again, then load the savefile to the latest public version.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
ive been subbed for years and gunna keep being subbed for years Grims a great Dev , its for $5 u get a quest , a custom slave and a special weapon u can also cast a vote in the polls ,and what tier u are on the discord which is nice, once u get it u have it it doesnt go away from your save, as far as the tier4 ($25) thats Alpha u get to play it early and access to some special templates from the beginning and a couple other things but all of that doesnt stop you from playing the game on public and enjoying the game and playing the story, u dont have to spend $25 to play MoR ,if u wanna support the Dev and u think that tier is too high u can always sub to a different tier 1-6 is $3,$5,$10,$25 and $100. and this isnt a subscription game u dont have to be subbed to play it, and since we are in this space if u look lots of games on this site have subscriptions but theres public versions u can play, i stay subbed because its what i wanna do Grims a great Dev and the games awesome im excited about the future of MoR imma tier 4 Acolyte and i plan on staying that way
Yes I know all of this I have played the game for over a year.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
what u get for the tier 5 is what u get that comes with tier 5 and below tiers (1-4) whatever u got on ur purchase u get to keep even if u stop supporting , none of Grims patches have ever broke a game , if u have a really old save u can get a patch to update it to play on the newer versions u keep everything and dont needa start over ive had one save for years irl and i didnt lose anything ever , and the stuff u get from the tiers is some added stuff and stuff in the beginning when u start your game like more character creation points or certain traits, stuff by the way u can get thru console, tier4+ doesnt mean a different game its being able to play it early ,help Grim out and some extra stuff but its the same game, a patch will not break ur game and u have to start over u can pay once if u want to and not worry about losing ur game at all

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
And like I said, the higher tiers are paying for the fast development cycle.

I'm not criticizing. The Developer participates actively here so not like he's against the free copy. It's just not intellectually honest to say it is "greedy". Those of us who support with higher tier memberships are happy to do so as the support is producing fast, quality results.

Now, do the math. You mention you support G28 for a dollar. That means in 25 months you've paid 25 dollars. Do you think a Dev can afford to focus full time on developing a game on that kind of salary? Compare original work, development schedule, etc. of free or "dollar" membership driven games. This truly is a case of the customers getting what they pay for. (Which is certainly not always the case. Plenty of DOA games out there still receiving money from duped followers)
Has nothing to do with that stuff. Most Patreon for games here are either fully scams or mostly donations with some benefits being cheats or early builds. This one does that as well but for double the price of anything else I have seen. G28 doesn't really give any benefits like that and it is mostly just donation. So comparing to G28 is probably unfair as they are probably the best dev on this site with the frequency of updates, quality of content, and prices and such (dev of College Daze and Power of Will). Locking content behind a sub is fine I just think the prices are wild. Extra votes or other dev involvement stuff for higher tiers or discord stuff is fine I just am put off by locking in game content behind such a high price. I think the in game content should be like $10 and higher is for the other stuff. I am not the dev though and I know how to unlock it myself now so doesn't matter to me. If the dev thinks they make more money now than they would otherwise then they should do what they think is best. I just don't support for that reason although I did support for like a month when I first played. Also G28 made a great game and continues to add stuff so they have many supporters. One person should not be bank rolling a devs entire salary. 1000 people donating 1 dollar is much different to 1 person. G28 has 2,148 paid members right now and even if they are all only paying a dollar (Which is not true) that is a lot of money. Could it support a house and family by itself? No but I assume most devs would have another job for health insurance or be on some kind of government benefits.

Last edited:

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Has nothing to do with that stuff. Most Patreon for games here are either fully scams or mostly donations with some benefits being cheats or early builds. This one does that as well but for double the price of anything else I have seen. G28 doesn't really give any benefits like that and it is mostly just donation. So comparing to G28 is probably unfair as they are probably the best dev on this site with the frequency of updates, quality of content, and prices and such (dev of College Daze and Power of Will). Locking content behind a sub is fine I just think the prices are wild. Extra votes or other dev involvement stuff for higher tiers or discord stuff is fine I just am put off by locking in game content behind such a high price. I think the in game content should be like $10 and higher is for the other stuff. I am not the dev though and I know how to unlock it myself now so doesn't matter to me. If the dev thinks they make more money now than they would otherwise then they should do what they think is best. I just don't support for that reason although I did support for like a month when I first played. Also G28 made a great game and continues to add stuff so they have many supporters. One person should not be bank rolling a devs entire salary. 1000 people donating 1 dollar is much different to 1 person.
look so the stat cheats and money and stuff u can get thru console , Grim even posted a Doc with instructions to get all traits , u dont have to support Grim i do because i want to and Grims a great Dev u dont even know the stuff Grim does , ur just being a hater pocket watching and comparing things(which everyone is different so in a sense there is no comparison to nobody anywhere in the world) instead of just playing and enjoying the game and respecting the Dev for what it is

Reactions: User1810

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Has nothing to do with that stuff. Most Patreon for games here are either fully scams or mostly donations with some benefits being cheats or early builds.
Patreon is always going to look like a bad deal when compared to just buying the finished product on Steam whenever it's finished. You're paying to support the dev and in return you're getting early access as the game is developed. That's what you get for Patreon as well as the option to provide some feedback that might actually affect the game's development before it's finished. For some people that's worth it. For other's it's not. There's still a free public version as well.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Patreon is always going to look like a bad deal when compared to just buying the finished product on Steam whenever it's finished. You're paying to support the dev and in return you're getting early access as the game is developed. That's what you get for Patreon as well as the option to provide some feedback that might actually affect the game's development before it's finished. For some people that's worth it. For other's it's not. There's still a free public version as well.
Yes which is why I would compare it to other patreon pages instead. Most are mostly donations with no gameplay benefits or for ones with gameplay benefits it is test builds or cheats and it is around $5 or so. You are not just paying to support the dev in this circumstance. Grim is selling you something for a price. I think that price is ridiculous for the benefit.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
look so the stat cheats and money and stuff u can get thru console , Grim even posted a Doc with instructions to get all traits , u dont have to support Grim i do because i want to and Grims a great Dev u dont even know the stuff Grim does , ur just being a hater pocket watching and comparing things(which everyone is different so in a sense there is no comparison to nobody anywhere in the world) instead of just playing and enjoying the game and respecting the Dev for what it is
You cannot get the MoR Enhanced traits from the console. You have to directly edit the html file and change several lines of code. Also I am not a hater you can look at my post history. In several other threads I have hyped up this game for it's mechanics and recommended it to people. I just have an issue with how Grim runs their patreon page. I joined the discord back in December it looks like.

Last edited:

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
You cannot get the MoR Enhanced traits from the console. You have to directly edit the html file and change several lines of code. Also I am not a hater you can look at my post history. In several other threads I have hyped up this game for it's mechanics and recommended it to people. I just have an issue with how Grim runs their patreon page. I joined the discord back in December it looks like.
Alright. Let's clarify some stuff regarding tiers as this subject is constantly brought up here and people are still confused about how it works.
  • The public version features (close to 99%) of the game's content. With the $5 tier, you get access to the other 1% percent. This content is stored in your save and can be used on Public builds if you choose to unsub.
  • The $25+ tiers provide 90% of my income. They are the reason I'm able to develop this project full-time. I have no other obligations or distractions thanks to them. Supplying these tiers with a three-week advance in updates seems fair to me. IT IS HOWEVER completely optional. They won't get any extra content, except for the cheaty MoR Enhanced Traits, (which are easy to access through the console for anyone – I even posted a document on Discord with codes for all MoR Enhanced traits) and the public (free players) get exactly the same amount of content as what's in the $25 Alpha. They just have to wait a couple of extra weeks.
  • The $10 tier is basically the same as the $25 tier. They get Alpha access 1-2 weeks before public release. This is a good option if you want the Alpha content "at a discount".

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Alright. Let's clarify some stuff regarding tiers as this subject is constantly brought up here and people are still confused about how it works.
  • The public version features (close to 99%) of the game's content. With the $5 tier, you get access to the other 1% percent. This content is stored in your save and can be used on Public builds if you choose to unsub.
  • The $25+ tiers provide 90% of my income. They are the reason I'm able to develop this project full-time. I have no other obligations or distractions thanks to them. Supplying these tiers with a three-week advance in updates seems fair to me. IT IS HOWEVER completely optional. They won't get any extra content, except for the cheaty MoR Enhanced Traits, (which are easy to access through the console for anyone – I even posted a document on Discord with codes for all MoR Enhanced traits) and the public (free players) get exactly the same amount of content as what's in the $25 Alpha. They just have to wait a couple of extra weeks.
  • The $10 tier is basically the same as the $25 tier. They get Alpha access 1-2 weeks before public release. This is a good option if you want the Alpha content "at a discount".
The only thing I have an issue with is the MoR Enhanced stuff being in the $25 tier. Having early access and such I have no problem with. If you provide the way to unlock it freely why still have it be part of that tier? All it is doing is gatekeeping it from less tech savvy people at that point. I ignored this issue in the past but with the Family Man trait now added to MoR Enhanced that is not just a little cheat. That locks out people wanting to roleplay an older character with a family. Starting with extra money, influence, stats and such is just a cheat to skip grinding which is not that important. I saw you were adding traits to start as certain religions too but don't remember if that is MoR or not. These things I have a bigger issue with being locked out as they are actual character lore bits which this game seems to cater to as a main selling point with how much lore is in it.

Last edited:

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
The only thing I have an issue with is the MoR Enhanced stuff being in the $25 tier. Having early access and such I have no problem with. If you provide the way to unlock it freely why still have it be part of that tier? All it is doing is gatekeeping it from less tech savvy people at that point.
The MoR Enhanced cheats are just that - cheats, for quickly testing Alpha builds. They have been implemented in the main character creation engine (as "fancy-looking buttons") to be easily available for those testers. They are not meant for a normal playthrough as getting all skills books, $5 million cash, best weapons, a wife etc, lock you out from the early game, which is the most fun part according to many.

(Un)fortunately, those cheats are still easily available through the console. You can find many guides on using the console in this thread, with most variables written out in documents. Having a 100 trillion dollar MC with 999 in all Attributes would make the bros, Bud and Ansel, obsolete though, and that wouldn't be a fun playthrough. ;)

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
The MoR Enhanced cheats are just that - cheats, for quickly testing Alpha builds. They have been implemented in the main character creation engine (as "fancy-looking buttons") to be easily available for those testers. They are not meant for a normal playthrough as getting all skills books, $5 million cash, best weapons, a wife etc, lock you out from the early game, which is the most fun part according to many.

(Un)fortunately, those cheats are still easily available through the console. You can find many guides on using the console in this thread, with most variables written out in documents. Having a 100 trillion dollar MC with 999 in all Attributes would make the bros, Bud and Ansel, obsolete though, and that wouldn't be a fun playthrough. ;)
I edited my post after you replied to it but yeah the cheat parts I don't really mind as much. Just the backstory and roleplay type ones added recently which is why I just now started complaining after having played for a year. (Still think cheats should be in a lower tier but not as big of an issue)

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I edited my post after you replied to it but yeah the cheat parts I don't really mind as much. Just the backstory and roleplay type ones added recently which is why I just now started complaining after having played for a year. (Still think cheats should be in a lower tier but not as big of an issue)
Regarding Family Man, which I can partially understand; in a future update I'll most likely split them into three separate traits (and add them to public builds) so you can choose the family setup more freely. Just setting $addfam to 100 and $mcfam to true will get you that family on public builds today, however, so it's not meant as a hard-locked cash grab - just an advanced cheat. After doing a playthrough with Family Man myself, I still consider forming a family during the actual playthrough is a lot more fun. Although I am one of those masochists who always do Ironman>Dying World>Grimdark runs so I can probably not speak for everyone.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Regarding Family Man, which I can partially understand; in a future update I'll most likely split them into three separate traits (and add them to public builds) so you can choose the family setup more freely. Just setting $addfam to 100 and $mcfam to true will get you that family on public builds today, however, so it's not meant as a hard-locked cash grab - just an advanced cheat. After doing a playthrough with Family Man myself, I still consider forming a family during the actual playthrough is a lot more fun. Although I am one of those masochists who always do Ironman>Dying World>Grimdark runs so I can probably not speak for everyone.
For me I usually play like a super rich businessman type trying to save the world using dying world grimdark. Which would take forever so I give myself a bunch of money to start with but that is about it. Not going to subject Tony Stark to working in a factory lol. Already hard enough trying to increase control and prosperity with lots of money.

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
For me I usually play like a super rich businessman type trying to save the world using dying world grimdark. Which would take forever so I give myself a bunch of money to start with but that is about it. Not going to subject Tony Stark to working in a factory lol. Already hard enough trying to increase control and prosperity with lots of money.
Oh, the factory. It's like a second home when trying to get food on the table for my Rise from Ashes MC and his sole companion Lovisa. Pretty tough when rations cost $20+. :HideThePain:

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Oh, the factory. It's like a second home when trying to get food on the table for my Rise from Ashes MC and his sole companion Lovisa. Pretty tough when rations cost $20+. :HideThePain:
I have never tried rise from ashes but surely it would be better to hunt for food and sell extra at that point? Might need to pick sharpshooter for the rifle and ammo or something. Also I was probably a bit more hostile in my comments than I intended. Thanks for accepting the feedback

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I have never tried rise from ashes but surely it would be better to hunt for food and sell extra at that point? Might need to pick sharpshooter for the rifle and ammo or something.
Sold my crossbow, spent all money buying that Scandi girl. Bandit tolls everywhere. Ranged skill 25. All I could do was taking shifts at "The Sludge".

While some choices weren't strategically "perfect", I did eventually rise from the ashes. A very fun playthrough that touched on all early/mid-game aspects. Things that would've passed unnoticed if I'd cheated. (Again, remember these are words from an ironman masochist.)

4.50 star(s) 138 Votes