DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 663867

Overview:
Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py. The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-20
Release Date: 2021-10-20
Developer: Kuggazer
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 v0.40
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Chapter 2 Information:

All chapters are standalone games. Saves are not carried over.
New players should start with Chapter 1.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Update only: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan-Made Walkthrough 0.31 - - CH.3 0.31 Walkthrough - Walkthrough - Ch4 walkthrough - Game Hint - Fan Sign

Video Pack Act 1-3
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 663810 View attachment 663815 View attachment 663828 View attachment 663830 View attachment 663833 View attachment 663839 View attachment 663840 View attachment 663841 View attachment 663842 View attachment 663845 View attachment 663846 View attachment 663847 View attachment 663849
I need help in chapter 3, i need to progress ketty and it tells me I have to find her underwear but first I have to go to ritas studio, so I do and then nothing happens.No option to progress whatsoever.If I dont progress with ketty I cant also progress with 4 other characters that are correlated.

dp107

Oct 28, 2021
Just started chaper 1, there is no music at all. only voices and sounds. Is it is built that way or something is missing. Is there is something that can be done? BTW all audio sliders are at full.

Last edited:

dp107

Oct 28, 2021
Just started chaper 1, there is no music at all. only voices and sounds. Is it is built that way or something is missing. Is there is something that can be done? BTW all audio sliders are at full.
[/QUOTE]
Still no solution, tried downloading from rpdl torrent after installation still same result.

MSnap

Jan 14, 2021
Still no solution, tried downloading from rpdl torrent after installation still same result.

No music in the game as far as I'm aware.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
This is why ML is my favorite series because each update takes about a full month to fap through. The amount of content in the latest update was insane, it was more than some completed games on this site. Literally just finshed the last update yesterday and just like clockwork Im sure Kug is going to drop another one soon. Over the years this series has explored every concept there is and just keeps delivering.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes