CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 663867

Overview:
Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py. The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-27
Release Date: 2021-12-25
Developer: Kuggazer
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 v0.41
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Chapter 2 Information:

All chapters are standalone games. Saves are not carried over.
New players should start with Chapter 1.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Update only: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
TORRENT*

Extras: Fan-Made Walkthrough 0.31 - - CH.3 0.31 Walkthrough - Walkthrough - Ch4 walkthrough - Game Hint - Fan Sign

Video Pack Act 1-3
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 663810 View attachment 663815 View attachment 663828 View attachment 663830 View attachment 663833 View attachment 663839 View attachment 663840 View attachment 663841 View attachment 663842 View attachment 663845 View attachment 663846 View attachment 663847 View attachment 663849
What's the Old Video Packs for?

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Does anyone have a Torrent for Old Video Pack Act 3??? Two of the links on the front page take too long and the rest are no longer there

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
Care to include the video packs too?
Video Pack Act 1-3
Old Video Pack Act 1: MEGA -
Old Video Pack Act 2: MEGA -
Old Video Pack Act 3: - - - -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Care to include the video packs too?
Is it worth it?
I'm happy to, could I bundle them all under 1 torrent for example or is this a regular thing for this game/developer? (IE should we expect more)

Reactions: Velz

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Is it worth it?
I'm happy to, could I bundle them all under 1 torrent for example or is this a regular thing for this game/developer? (IE should we expect more)
That are the old sex scene from the old parts, so you can include them in the newest part. Each time the dev make a new part, I believe we will have a new packet for it.
If it is worth, I don't know. I doubt it. But in regard to the speed of your torrent and the size of them, I would like to have them as a torrent. I also don't have a problem seeding them with the other torrents I currently are seeding (perhaps today I reach 8 TB upload ;)).

Last edited:
Reactions: RPDL

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Is it worth it?
hmm don't know how worth is it but in comments so many user is asking for normal download server for video packs...so i guess it's worth? :KEK:
i want it too....it's pain in the ass to download 4.5gb file with 500kb/s

Reactions: RPDL

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask Why the moste Dev use Vanille MC males??? I dont get it. HS1 or Hs2 based games moste 08/15 Male???? Come on work on this... And by not a chance to try it. Why? you ask . Hey this char i see in 10 games before. so boring it becomes. Even when story could be good. But see allways same Male.... Ask yourself

Burma

May 22, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Dead torrent, won't find any peers

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Dead torrent, won't find any peers
Not dead torrent, disable DHT and PEX (peer exchange), then restart your client.
If you're using an old client too, it might be worth testing with qbittorrent - please let me know if you continue to have issues.

Reactions: Burma

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
How about download options that are not shit? Mega keeps asking for a subscription and Anon is slow as shit. How about work upload or a google drive option?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes