ajzone666warlock

Feb 21, 2020
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-15
Release Date: 2021-07-15
Developer: ICSTOR - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 0.71b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - -
- -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: -
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - LAIN'S MOD -
Rename Mod - PREVIEW PICS
Translations: ITALIAN - GERMAN

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
Does The Android Version Come With Incest Patch..?? Where Can I Download The Incest Version For Android Devices..??

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
W

Wait. Hold on. Now it's under review? Ten to one he reported himself to have an excuse to not work for a month or two.:ROFLMAO:
No I think Patreon found out he was using them investigating (when they weren't) him as an excuse to scam people's money and not have to update his game! And Patreon said " OH HELL NO YOU DON'T!"

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I do believe they are working on it. Slowly. So very slowly and we'll see an update...in another 2 or 3 years.
Sorry but I don't believe there was an investigation until the Dev got caught claiming there was one! If there had been Patreon would have locked his page up back when he first said there was an investigation. Not a Month later! No he got caught using a fake investigation by Patreon to scam people of their money while he did nothing to update his game. He just got caught in his own lie!!!

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
If only you were more honest and wholehearted about your project... people wouldn't report you.. just look at the scene about Celia, it's been a long time.. why is it only now getting into trouble xD

Female Protagonist games that have blackmail, rape etc, but now they are still safe..
Ohh ICSTOR,... so sad to see you, lol

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
If only you were more honest and wholehearted about your project... people wouldn't report you.. just look at the scene about Celia, it's been a long time.. why is it only now getting into trouble xD

Female Protagonist games that have blackmail, rape etc, but now they are still safe..
Ohh ICSTOR,... so sad to see you, lol
No one reported this game!!! If there had been a investigation when he claimed there was Patreon would have locked up his page back then. But it was just recently locked up! He got caught in his own lie!!! He lied about being investigated and Patreon caught him at it! That was just another excuse not to stall updates so he didn't have to work. He was scamming people out of money! And he used Patreon to do it and that has PISSED THEM OFF and thus they shut him down!
That makes much more sense then someone reporting him for things that are in other games as well or worst. But none of them have issues!!!!

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
No one reported this game!!! If there had been a investigation when he claimed there was Patreon would have locked up his page back then. But it was just recently locked up! He got caught in his own lie!!! He lied about being investigated and Patreon caught him at it! That was just another excuse not to stall updates so he didn't have to work. He was scamming people out of money! And he used Patreon to do it and that has PISSED THEM OFF and thus they shut him down!
That makes much more sense then someone reporting him for things that are in other games as well or worst. But none of them have issues!!!!
If this would be the case, his page would have been completely removed, not only suspended. So stop barking false information already when you clearly don’t have any kind of clue how Patreon works.

Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

CoproManiac

Oct 21, 2017
You're very convinced about something you don't know the facts about :D

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Update every 2 weeks, eh... ? I'm no longer showing my support through my signature. This game is as good as dead. 2 years for a ##@@ short update and now that ? hahaha. It's over. Time to move on. You were one of the best ICSTOR, but now, I prefer to put my trust in the " new generation " of Devs.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes