LeMon Meh

Jun 22, 2022
I'm not that smart when it comes to modding.
1. Downloaded and unzipped uncensor pack to the right location
2. Downloaded BepInEx_unix_5.4.21.0 and extracted it into the main Monster Black market folder.
3. Ran the game.
4. Created a new save file just in case.

No new files were created. So my question is: What have I done wrong? Is there a startup program for Bep?

Edit: Noticed I grab the wrong install. If the correct one fixes this I will delete the whole post. :)
Edit2: Grabbed the proper one. Followed same process. No change. :(
Put the file like this mate 1683607050971.png

Reactions: Nishee

Skelento

Apr 24, 2020
Ok, it works now. guyverek already prepared everything for you Krongorka . I just had to extend two dictionaries BreastsMaxMilk and BreastsSizes and that was all. Now it starts correctly and the Tits works.
Krongorka : The "TitsTypes" property you saw is just for starting breast sizes (what can spawn in the tutorial and in the market).
UpperBody to 1 for all females is also added now. The Thigh sizes also work now (see Change-log v1.2.0).

The attached archive CBwithTits.7z contains two version of the Compatibility mod. One were all humans in the market have breast size 5. This is just to confirm things are working.
And then the normal extension which still only allows humans to start with breast sizes {1, 2, 3} (which is the complex breeding default) but you can breed your way up to 5.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Sorry to ask, but is there any chance for a compatibility file where all slaves from every race are sold with tits size 5? If not that's totally fine, I'm just having a hard time wrapping my head around how to edit dll files and all that since I'm not super used to it.

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
What am I doing wrong if I finished the game but never got the tentacle room?
Means you didn't have the +DLC sign usually. Either that or you sold the first eggs you got for cash instead, the tentacle room needs both egg and uhh... ectasy? Mana? I forgot but it needs both to create one. Then just slap a slave in there and make more

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
"Loan is not available after day 51."
It works. The hooded figure do be ruining my bankrupt playthrough.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Looks like the censoring is back in 2.0.16.0. The OP says the patch is for sub-version 14, so no wonder.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Looks like the censoring is back in 2.0.16.0. The OP says the patch is for sub-version 14, so no wonder.
So what is censored exactly? No graphics data was changed since 2.0.14 patch, so uncensor wasn’t updated either.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
So what is censored exactly? No graphics data was changed since 2.0.14 patch, so uncensor wasn’t updated either.
At least monster genitals in the world and the stat cards. I didn't have time to play long, so haven't checked out unique character cards, for example. Maybe the code changed if the assets didn't? Or perhaps the patch wasn't applied correctly. I downloaded from GoFile.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterBlackMarket-2.0.16.0DLC
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nichname

Jul 24, 2018
Thanks for making the Tits mod Krongorka.

I was able to use Memacile's .dll to make it compatible with ComplexBreeding. I wanted to rename "Extra" to "Milkers", but noticed when I confirm the mod to work using the "CBwithTits_AlwaysMaxSizeHuman.dll" it still retains the name "Extra" despite the changes to the Localization file.

When using just the Tits mod it does successfully rename.

At the moment I don't know if ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits or CBwithTits_AlwaysMaxSizeHuman is overwriting it and it'll take me a couple of hours to get into the game to find out what the issue is, but thought I'd let you know it's a potential bug.

EDIT: Confirmed, got to Extra, and it didn't use the renamed name.

Last edited:

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Thanks for making the Tits mod Krongorka.

I was able to use Memacile's .dll to make it compatible with ComplexBreeding. I wanted to rename "Extra" to "Milkers", but noticed when I confirm the mod to work using the "CBwithTits_AlwaysMaxSizeHuman.dll" it still retains the name "Extra" despite the changes to the Localization file.

When using just the Tits mod it does successfully rename.

At the moment I don't know if ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits or CBwithTits_AlwaysMaxSizeHuman is overwriting it and it'll take me a couple of hours to get into the game to find out what the issue is, but thought I'd let you know it's a potential bug.
Complex Breeding has Breast size names in the code. dnSpy screenshot:
Tsize.PNG
The CBwithTits.dll just adds one more entry to the BreastsSizes and BreastsMaxMilk array, that was all to maker breast sizes work.

Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Nichname
Yeah, I'm afraid you have to keep in mind I can only guarantee at least some level of testing for the base game. With BepInEx mods it can pretty much break stuff and might need to be patched for Complex Breeding, which is definitely a priority to combine with "Tits".
I also do worry that next iteration of it with clothes and code related changes will be a huge mess for CBM. But we'll see when it'll be ready.

makeitso
I'd say it might be an incorrect way of installing the base game with DLC. Saying this because I did screw it up myself at least once. Especially if your download comes with three archives which needs to be installed in a correct way:
- Base game
- DLC
- Uncensor

And that's for download package I can guarantee is a complete package with latest 2.0.16.0.
I do work with game sprites and didn't notice mosaic... well, I still believe that one ending CG do have small amount of Mosaic on it, but that's the only case I can think of:

ending_CG_3-fragment.png

Last edited:

Memacile

Sep 22, 2022
Mod: Complex Breeding for Dummies
For newest version go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-complex-breeding-for-dummies-mod.162687/
Version
: 1.0.0
Description: A simple mod to make Complex Breeding (CB) more focused on the early game (mostly by changing some mechanics back to be simpler/faster).
The idea is that Complex Breeding by guyverek is about long playthroughs with plenty of things to do in the late game when you already past day 50.
The CB for Dummies mod is intended to be more for challenge runs, where the early game is harder, but once you stabilize its more about cruising into the finish. Currently, everything is hard coded, but the vision would be to allow for configuration (similar to ChaoticMarkets mod) so that the player can make the game as difficult as they want and try to still overcome their own challenge. So the mod focuses on shorter runs.
For that reason a lot of things are changed back to work similar to the unmodded game, while still keeping new features and species that CB added.

Requires ComplexBreedingMod Version: 0.5.0.11+ ( I assume any 0.5.x.y should work)

Changes:
Here is a list of the things that changed to allow for short runs that are more difficult early on:
  1. Essence Progress that starts slow but things build up fairly quickly:
    • Change the trait inheritance to simply be additive again (I think a bit of randomness would be nicer, but for this simple mod I did not try to find good values and just went with 100% additive inheritance chance.).
    • Make the early game harder by starting with negative essences (e.g. -2 Demonic) (Kinda similar to Chaotic Markets mods but not configurable right now)
    • On Max Deprivation the essence value upgrades (this is how you go from negative essences to positive [until you get the brothel])
  2. Getting new slaves is not free until you get the brothel.
    • Birth of female offspring from monsters is much more rare (and the essence conditions: Demonic > 0 -> to get slaves from Goblin and Orc still apply). But the female offspring chance is applied for each born unit -> so as womb size increases chance of female offspring increases.
    • Make the mansion cheaper only costs 100. (The UI tooltip still says it costs 50000. I dont know how to change the tooltip). This together with "Upgrading Essences on Max Deprivation" is how units can be improved in the early game.
  3. Easy end game once the early game has been overcome.
    • Essences are strictly positive (no negative values), so the more you have the better, but conversely negative essences (e.g. Demonic -2) are strictly negative.
    • Building big is encouraged even on harder difficulties (in CB there was an extra penalty on Hard and Master Difficulty when building big, this has been removed).

As of now the mod is kind of thrown together. So not necessarily well balanced nor configurable.

Installation:
The old version is not available anymore.
For the newest version go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-complex-breeding-for-dummies-mod.162687/

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Is there anyone could explain to me how i can get the other monsters (orc) ?
Different races are in the unlocks menu. You need achievement points. You can also have a helper character create them later, but this must be about the basic unlock.
makeitso
I'd say it might be an incorrect way of installing the base game with DLC. Saying this because I did screw it up myself at least once. Especially if your download comes with three archives which needs to be installed in a correct way:
- Base game
- DLC
- Uncensor

And that's for download package I can guarantee is a complete package with latest 2.0.16.0.
Thanks, Enigma fixed the upload. Based on the file names, the first uploaded "16" package was missing the uncensoring patch, the current package is uncensored.

Last edited:
Reactions: CivilizedHangman

KaiSkuyler

May 11, 2020
I dont understand how to read ComplexBreeding tooltips. Most of the tooltip when hovering the essences is cut out of the screen. But that aside i dont understand the "allow" section. does this mean that if they dont have elemental essence they will no get pregnant by salamanders?
1683723554507.png

What does "own species birth" mean in the race tooltip? Is it useful?

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes