3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

ghghgjkjk

Jul 9, 2020
Am new to these 3d games and am already hooked to the style , sad that from the comments the game is most likely dead , is there any similar games to this one ?

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Am new to these 3d games and am already hooked to the style , sad that from the comments the game is most likely dead , is there any similar games to this one ?
Do you mean 3D as in the models arent flat or 3d as in the free world exploration?
The only one I can think of with both monster girls and a 3D free roam style is breeders of the nephelym: https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-752-5-alpha-derelicthelmsman.2483/

You can turn off furry and futa if you want the girls to be more like the characters in this game.

ghghgjkjk

Jul 9, 2020
Do you mean 3D as in the models arent flat or 3d as in the free world exploration?
The only one I can think of with both monster girls and a 3D free roam style is breeders of the nephelym: https://f95zone.to/threads/breeders-of-the-nephelym-v0-752-5-alpha-derelicthelmsman.2483/

You can turn off furry and futa if you want the girls to be more like the characters in this game.
BOTH 3D models AND 3d free world exploration when presented well ARE FRESH AIR FROM other games
breeders of the nephelym looks nice but alittle buggy for me thanks for your reply

Reactions: Boldano

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What are you guys talking about? Redamz is still active on the official discord daily. He just stopped using Patreon like many others because he would have had to cut out underage looking characters. It's not even a locked discord, you can just join and say hi? o_O Did I miss something?
Between the amount of time the release has taken and the amount of money he's been receiving this is looking sus.

Reactions: TestUsername23

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
True, but he still works on the project now not asking for more money as he said he earned enough to finish it already. He didn't just vanish like so many others. Don't mind it taking a few more years as long as it will be done eventually.
You cannot seriously be fucking defending him right now. (Wall of text incoming)

tl;dr - Taking too long in a project that isn't even that grand in scale will either make people lose interest or make him lose interest outside of money, game has taken WAY too long for what it is and there's barely any content update to justify the wait times while he's failing to please long-timers whether they want a game or just wanna nut. There's more stuff on him that I posted several pages ago but I'm way too lazy to look for it.

Yeah working on the project is fine and all but how are we certain he's not gonna take so damn long that either everyone will have moved on by then or, more likely, he 'lacks motivation' and decides to drop the project 'temporarily'? He's not working on some masterpiece of a game, he's not working on Monsterpunk 2077 and he's not working on some deep and well thought out system. He made good progress before but then turned so incredibly slow while breaking multiple deadlines that it's just a matter of going downhill at that point. The game's basically 'living on an island with some girls to smash' with simple hunting system at most and not some shit with Revengeance combat or balls to the wall story or some shit.

The original post on this thread was made all the way back in *2016* with the first comment on the itch.io being 2015*, and there's so much stuff that he has yet to add, with a decent chunk of characters having either outdated scenes or lack of any new scenes. Hell the only character I can think of that has more than one scene is the Shark girl. It's simply too much time with too little stuff added with too many promises/deadlines broken with content that already can be put in the game even as a simple WIP but decides not to.

We don't even have a proper scene with the catgirl or the fox twins, who are one of the first characters created with their scenes being outdated demos. If he's trying to please people who want a game then he's taking too long on the deadlines and failing and if he just wants to please the people trying to bust a nut (which is gonna be the majority obviously) then he barely adds h-content whether it's part of a chapter update or a simple individual build/demo.

Would I like the game to be finished? Absolutely, I'm a sucker for MGs. Am I expecting this game to be finished? After past experiences with him including my posts getting deleted, I'm not. Valve's gonna count to three before the Steam release even gets an update, let alone the whole game being finished.

EDIT: itch.io comment was 2015, not 2016. Missed that typo, my bad.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2021
I'm changing how dialog works. character portrait + dialog on the screen at the same time. I hated looking above everyone's head. Also working on decoupling cutscenes. A lot of the Unity scenes contain all cutscenes they're just disabled based on context. This means a smaller memory footprint and should make scene selection easier.
nice work dude, keep going

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
Damn I played this game so damn long ago...and it still isn't finished??? What the fuck. He's milking the mess out of people.
At least other games that do the same actually consistently put out new content. Here I could make up for all the years I missed in under an hour. Probly not even climax either since the screen will go white as the characters do.

Reactions: ayel13

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
BOTH 3D models AND 3d free world exploration when presented well ARE FRESH AIR FROM other games
breeders of the nephelym looks nice but alittle buggy for me thanks for your reply
Breeders of nephelym is the only 3d game of this type that is worth playing content wise on this site, all the others are basically tech demos.

At least as far as i'm aware.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Damn I played this game so damn long ago...and it still isn't finished??? What the fuck. He's milking the mess out of people.
At least other games that do the same actually consistently put out new content. Here I could make up for all the years I missed in under an hour. Probly not even climax either since the screen will go white as the characters do.
I know right. The sad thing is that if his P*treon was still active people would STILL be giving him money.

Breeders of nephelym is the only 3d game of this type that is worth playing content wise on this site, all the others are basically tech demos.

At least as far as i'm aware.
I don't play many 3D games but I have seen several that are in dire need of updates. As for completed 3D games, I would suggest looking at Ultimate Fighting Girl and UFG type B:

Ultimate Fighting Girl:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-v1-03-boko877.84242/#post-5883664

Ultimate Fighting Girl - Type B.:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-type-b-v1-02-boko877.38157/

Reactions: naoc and Boldano
Aug 4, 2020
I scoured the internet, so you don't have to!
Downloads currently missing from the OP, all tested and verified working (tested on an Oculus Quest 2 for the VR builds):

Secret Build (Include Voice Acting!!!):
Secret Build: https://mega.nz/file/pApTEQaI#BAOA0Dvj4SbLMlav4QHILZCcdcae3PT60DMY13s Mc9E
Secret Build VR: Mega

VR Gallery: Mega
In VR Gallery, if everything is massively blurry: hold F1 and tap F9. This will turn off the Cinema Filter (I forget the exact name it has), which will clear things right up.

Edit: VR Gallery has the following scenes:

Faranne (elf)
Mako + Mako 2 (sharkgirl)
Renge (kitsune)
Eris (slimegirl)
Mystery Girl (voiced one from Secret Build)
Shuri (bunnygirl, I think)
Adeline (spidergirl)
The link for the secret build says I need a decryption key

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Alright, added two new things. Now you can move around while most cutscenes are playing. If you run too far away conversation should pause. Also replaced the crab mini-game with a single "Bag 'o Crabs" you collect to complete the quest :)
Thank you for your work.

Apr 4, 2021
Also fiddling around with the materials. It's more cel-shaded now. Dunno if I'll keep it but I think faces look a bit cuter.
everything looks a little bit too bright and foggy, but that's just personal taste, and besides what you're doing is awesome. I've always disliked Redamz not letting people mod mgi even after he hasn't released any new content.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
everything looks a little bit too bright and foggy, but that's just personal taste, and besides what you're doing is awesome. I've always disliked Redamz not letting people mod mgi even after he hasn't released any new content.
Seriously? What does he have against mods?

Apr 4, 2021
Seriously? What does he have against mods?
here's some quotes from his discord server.
3.PNG 2.PNG Capture1.PNG

I can sort of see where he is coming from, not wanting someone to mess with your work is respectable. but at the same time your game will eventually get mods regardless of whether or not you want them. especially when you create new content at a snails pace, people will realize that they could make the content they want to see faster than the dev can.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
here's some quotes from his discord server.
View attachment 1240361 View attachment 1240360 View attachment 1240359

I can sort of see where he is coming from, not wanting someone to mess with your work is respectable. but at the same time your game will eventually get mods regardless of whether or not you want them. especially when you create new content at a snails pace, people will realize that they could make the content they want to see faster than the dev can.
That is still rediculous. I mean, mods just mean more people are going to see and buy his game. As long as they are not seeing the mods for profit he shouldn't be having a problem with them. I especially like his post about "Wanting people to make their own stuff" while HE is not even making his own stuff.

Apr 4, 2021
That is still rediculous. I mean, mods just mean more people are going to see and buy his game. As long as they are not seeing the mods for profit he shouldn't be having a problem with them. I especially like his post about "Wanting people to make their own stuff" while HE is not even making his own stuff.
exactly, mods are a sign that your fanbase loves your work more than you do, and they love it enough to make content for it. but if he doesn't want people making mods, then he needs to give people what they want.

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes