4.20 star(s) 34 Votes
Dec 11, 2021
Ivy. You first meet her at the small gathering with MC, Deshaun, and Sky..
Many thanks for the fast reply.. but she is missing in the Dev Infos, so still dunno how she looks.. lol..
Okay, I give it a try.

Very good taste in girls, dark hair, grey hair, tattoos and hope some piercings, can be not enough of those.. :)

Regards

Reactions: xXwankerXx

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Like I asked this question already you didn't reply,so again I'm requesting/asking could you please consider adding Laura as a love interest
Must've missed it, sorry. But she's not going to be an LI.

Many thanks for the fast reply.. but she is missing in the Dev Infos, so still dunno how she looks.. lol..
Okay, I give it a try.

Very good taste in girls, dark hair, grey hair, tattoos and hope some piercings, can be not enough of those.. :)

Regards
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Good start.

The whole story around what led the MC to jail is strange. A girl accuses a guy of rape, her brothers decide to beat him up. They are 3, and at the first sign of resistance from the alleged rapist, they run away leaving on of them on the ground. Then the MC explains himself to the brother left behind, who doesn't believe him, and threatens his family. The MC freaks out, and beats the brother to death. After a year in prison, proof of the MC's innocence for the rape is made public, and thus the MC is released.

Either I didn't understand everything (the girl's brother is dead?), or the MC is lucky to get out of prison when he killed a guy...

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Good start.

The whole story around what led the MC to jail is strange. A girl accuses a guy of rape, her brothers decide to beat him up. They are 3, and at the first sign of resistance from the alleged rapist, they run away leaving on of them on the ground. Then the MC explains himself to the brother left behind, who doesn't believe him, and threatens his family. The MC freaks out, and beats the brother to death. After a year in prison, proof of the MC's innocence for the rape is made public, and thus the MC is released.

Either I didn't understand everything (the girl's brother is dead?), or the MC is lucky to get out of prison when he killed a guy...
If it's justified then there are no charges, particularly in stand-your-ground states. And if they are really good at their sport then charges will disappear or time on their sentence be greatly reduced before even the time off for good behavior is applied. Remember OJ Simpson? Rememinds me of a guy I knew when I lived in Missouri. Boyfriend of a girl I had a crush on that knocked her up at 14 and then got arrested for statutory rape (he was 26). Then felony escape from jail. Then multiple counts of larceny and breaking and entering/burglary to survive while on the run for several months. This was all in addition to previously serving time for manslaughter (bar brawl that got serious, did 4 years). Eventually caught and sentenced to 12 years for all of that, got out in 5. It's expensive to keep 2-3% of your population in prison (about $25k per year each), partuicularly for mostly rural/poor states like Missouri so tend to get let out early.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have? how many chapters will the game have?
MissFortune
There will be a system where Ryan is either humble or cocky and that will play into how he behaves. The girls on the main menu is your girl menu card ;)

How linear or not the story is I'm not sure

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
This is undoubtedly one of the best first releases I've seen on this site since 2017! It looks like each render is a wallpaper that took hours to create. It's an incredible piece of work, congratulations!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MissFortune

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Well this was a pleasant find. I'm a college football nut, so this was very engaging. Dev really knows their stuff. Terrific models for the ladies certainly didn't hurt anything.

Reactions: MissFortune

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
Miss Fortune Sorry for off-topic, but what is WWJK fate? Is Move The Chains main project now?

Anyway, congratz for release. That strange kind of football is not my cup of tea though!))

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Miss Fortune Sorry for off-topic, but what is WWJK fate? Is Move The Chains main project now?

Anyway, congratz for release. That strange kind of football is not my cup of tea though!))
It sounds a bit silly but Ryans only job is to tackle the other teams guys as best I can figure out

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
As mentioned in above answer, you'll be seeing his face when not in first-person from the next release onward. Ivy's involvement with any of the other girls in the harem will be optional and clearly labeled as such. If the player chooses for her to just be a sub/bottom, then she'll stay that. If the player wants to pleasure her, then they will. If the player wants Ivy to fool around with/fuck a girl in the harem (with the protagonist/player), then she will. It's all choice based. Which some seem to be misunderstanding.
And backed. Love that you're actually giving us choices about what we see instead of removing "controversial" content.

Sep 3, 2020
You need the patch, not sure if there is a patched android version yet, MTC was leaked early so it might become available later
please for the love of God brother tell me she's a love interest and she has her own ending

I don't like girls that sleep with everyone they see but

I love women that are tough Bitchie and make you work for their affection

EchoFoxtrot

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
please for the love of God brother tell me she's a love interest and she has her own ending

I don't like girls that sleep with everyone they see but

I love women that are tough Bitchie and make you work for their affection

Honestly I am not sure pal

but yeah taming a tough chick is always a ride :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes