4.20 star(s) 34 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Honestly I am not sure pal

but yeah taming a tough chick is always a ride :cool:
okay first of all

all Pervert are brothers and sisters

so I'm not your pal I'm your brother

second of all don't want to tame her exactly

I just want to earn her love because once you earn a tough girl's affection they're extremely loyal

and very affectionate and she never cheats on you and they're your ride or die

Oct 18, 2020
Dev, all the tags you add and any others you may add will be great. Variety is always a great thing to add to a game. I consider it a very nice act to allow people to avoid certain tags, since it can add a great deal of more work on your plate.

You got the images to an awesome level. Congrats on that.

Good luck on your game, and keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
can someone explain to me how those "NIL" things work?

after looking it up i thought the athlete is the one who decides what deal he makes/accept
i mean its private sponsorship , no?
here at the game its accomplished facts for him - no say in it at all :unsure:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
can someone explain to me how those "NIL" things work?

after looking it up i thought the athlete is the one who decides what deal he makes/accept
i mean its private sponsorship , no?
here at the game its accomplished facts for him - no say in it at all :unsure:
In June, 2021, the Supreme Court unanimously ruled in NCAA v. Alston that the NCAA was not legally allowed to limit any education-related payments to students. From there, the NCAA deferred to states, who created their own NIL rules. Where a state didn't pass a law, schools changed their own rules. Two things remain disallowed by NCAA rules: 1) you can't pay a player, and, 2) no quid pro quo.
Players aren't supposed to get any compensation tied for performance, and recruits cannot sign any NIL deal contingent on going to any particular school.

NIL means "name, image, and likeness," and refers to college athletes' ability to profit off themselves. NIL gives players the right to publicity that ordinary citizens already have, but that the NCAA previously didn't allow. Players can accept money from businesses in exchange for using them in products or advertisements, and can also promote themselves or other companies in public appearances.
College football players, like all other student-athletes, previously could not sell their likeness while being on scholarship. The new NIL rule changes overturn that precedent completely.

In the story he is being "guided" by the School Representative but is not obligated to sign the contracts; though he would be a fool not to.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
In June, 2021, the Supreme Court unanimously ruled in NCAA v. Alston that the NCAA was not legally allowed to limit any education-related payments to students. From there, the NCAA deferred to states, who created their own NIL rules. Where a state didn't pass a law, schools changed their own rules. Two things remain disallowed by NCAA rules: 1) you can't pay a player, and, 2) no quid pro quo.
Players aren't supposed to get any compensation tied for performance, and recruits cannot sign any NIL deal contingent on going to any particular school.

NIL means "name, image, and likeness," and refers to college athletes' ability to profit off themselves. NIL gives players the right to publicity that ordinary citizens already have, but that the NCAA previously didn't allow. Players can accept money from businesses in exchange for using them in products or advertisements, and can also promote themselves or other companies in public appearances.
College football players, like all other student-athletes, previously could not sell their likeness while being on scholarship. The new NIL rule changes overturn that precedent completely.

In the story he is being "guided" by the School Representative but is not obligated to sign the contracts; though he would be a fool not to.
hmmm - thanks

but there was no saying of him to the 3 "NIL" contracts so far
the lawyer got him there -contracts ready - bääm sign up :unsure:
probaly overthinking logic again - like always :ROFLMAO:

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Wait Laura isn't LI?!

Welp games a pass for me
Yeah dunno what the point was to give her a perfect ass and make her rather attractive if she's not going to be fucked. Kinda missed opportunity to adopt a hot MC and not have him as a willing boy toy. Prime meat gone to waste x2. Or prime pixels x2. Usually non-LI's that are still main characters are made just plain ugly (ie 300lb 50yo fat lady), so then no one wants to even see them naked let alone fuck them. At least there's an incest patch for the sister, otherwise yeah, pass for me too since sports bores the shit out of me and always has, almost as much as unwittingly taking med school classes just to get through the latest General Practitioner 2 update (only for the "incest" to be a bit of swapping spit).

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
only made it as far as the eula which i was never going to agree to.
made me laugh out loud though so thanks for that dev

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
hmmm - thanks

but there was no saying of him to the 3 "NIL" contracts so far
the lawyer got him there -contracts ready - bääm sign up :unsure:
probaly overthinking logic again - like always :ROFLMAO:
Hmmmm.... no, if you recall, he sat down with the first guy and negotiated for $300,000 and when the lawyer came back they added two cars and he signed. The second was the two women negotiating while he just listened and the third one the lady was explaining the contract while he negotiated with her ass. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmmmm.... no, if you recall, he sat down with the first guy and negotiated for $300,000 and when the lawyer came back they added two cars and he signed. The second was the two women negotiating while he just listened and the third one the lady was explaining the contract while he negotiated with her ass. :cool:
Tf game you playin? I got none of that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
View attachment 2769220
Congrats buddy, so much work for so long, and it's fucking great :cool:
This inspired me to make a similar fan render with my own characters.

chains_cheer.png

"Are you guys sure this is what was meant by chains? Also, shouldn't it be M's not W's?"

-

My hilarious and award-winning jokes aside, some of you may have already seen some not-so-hidden images for Move the Chains in other games (like mine in the spoiler).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Move the Chains has come a long way since then, congrats on the major leak release MissFortune! :giggle:

Reactions: MissFortune

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Damn great start, going to be keeping a close eye on this one.
Loving the story, the renders are fantastic and there is so much emotion...
Wonderful first release.
Here's to continued success and to the VN gods that this doesn't end up abandoned.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Great game so far, and you are nailing it with all the football references. Its like you actually know what your talking about. One issue i keep having is after i save for sexy times the game seems to freeze up and i have to click multiple times to get it going again. Just thought you should know MissFortune

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Great game so far, and you are nailing it with all the football references. Its like you actually know what your talking about. One issue i keep having is after i save for sexy times the game seems to freeze up and i have to click multiple times to get it going again. Just thought you should know MissFortune
Yup getting that also. A bit annoying, but not game breaking.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Yup getting that also. A bit annoying, but not game breaking.
It's probably ending the animation, and then clicking again for textbox to come back up. I'm guess that, at least. Will see if there's anything I can do.

Reactions: Dark Silence
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes