4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
It's probably ending the animation, and then clicking again for textbox to come back up. I'm guess that, at least. Will see if there's anything I can do.
just to help you narrow it down. it does it even before any animations. in fact saving during animations is completely fine (tested multiple times cus i like to save during hot moments :ROFLMAO:) . its saving during any static render you have to click multiple times to get it going again. not sure if that helps at all

Reactions: MissFortune

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tf game you playin? I got none of that.
Dunno, if you missed it you missed like nearly a full day... I can't remember her name but, she's the lawyer for the NAOCA or whatever. She takes him around for his day of meetings about NIL's. There are three meetings; a car dealer, fashion designer and tattoo artist.

Reactions: MissFortune

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yikes in a harem? like a poster said it sounds like a faux harem, good luck any way dev.
I'm not getting into that. Even in a harem, if you the player want them to fuck, they can. I just don't like it to be forced. I want shit like that to be optional. That way no one gets their panties in a twist. But I'm not a huge harem fan as most devs don't know what optional is.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Dunno, if you missed it you missed like nearly a full day... I can't remember her name but, she's the lawyer for the NAOCA or whatever. She takes him around for his day of meetings about NIL's. There are three meetings; a car dealer, fashion designer and tattoo artist.
What lawyer? No animations and missing an entire day? Wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

Golzd

Formerly 'Golzd81'
Apr 25, 2023
I'm not getting into that. Even in a harem, if you the player want them to fuck, they can. I just don't like it to be forced. I want shit like that to be optional. That way no one gets their panties in a twist. But I'm not a huge harem fan as most devs don't know what optional is.
Yeah i understand, but then surely this needs a swinging or netorare tag (if it happends behind mc back). Might want to add that to the planned tags.

Reactions: acondo

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah i understand, but then surly this needs a swinging or netorare tag if it happends behind mc back. Might want to add that to the planned tags.
It doesn't happen behind anyone's back. So, no, not NTR. If it's swinging, then EVERY harem game where the girls can bang each other, needs to carry that tag.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
also with the amount of effort put into this game (its obvious an insane amount of effort was put in) where does that leave WWJK? Hope you get as much support as OCEAN does for two fantastic games! Will buy both games on steam when they release!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
But if a li has sex with someone other than the mc, its either sharing or swinging?
Look, shit only happens IF you as the player wants it to happen. Optional. Do yourself a favor and stop listening/reading the shit other people say to bust people's balls over.

Reactions: motseer
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes