VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Little Katelyn [Ch. 3] [Ellaraia]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Two and a half years ago I my first ever flight landed 14 hours after it had exited Manchester. Four days of starvation later I awoke in my hotel room with pure bile vomiting onto the bed beside me. I could feel myself dying and, for the first time in months, I smiled. However, the vomit smelled foul and my hotel room was tiny. I took my feeble, crumbling body out into the dusty, choking air and took a walk through the city.
I stopped at a small cafe and spent some of the £40 I had remaining to purchase a drink to cleanse the disgusting taste in my mouth. The cafe was quiet as most locals were still having their midday nap. Shortly after I sat down, a young woman entered the cafe and sat at a nearby table. I kept looking over at her because she was so beautiful. After a while, she said something to me in Chinese. I used my phone to tell her that I didn't speak any Chinese. She laughed her melting laugh. She proceeded to ask me many questions about why I was there and about my life.
I spent the next 9 days with her. She fed me, hugged me, and slept in my arms. I felt loved for the first time in my life. I hated Chinese food, but I ate every ounce she made, half to not look stupid and half as it was a symbol of her saving me.
It was sad to return home. I had to beg for my job back and I almost forgot to cancel the apology I had set to be sent to my mother a week after my corpse would have missed its flight.
She has a new boyfriend now. She posted about it yesterday and I've cut myself 11 times since. The last thing I want to do right now is make a game about relationships and sex.
In retrospect, she only liked me because she assumed I was rich. She complimented my eyes, my skin, my physique, but they were hollow words hidden behind a translator and a perfect smile. I hate myself for loving her and for ruining the opportunity to die happy. Had those two weeks been my last, I would have died in the most perfect situation possible. I'll never have that opportunity again.

I wrote this a week ago. I wanted to give it the rest of my month off to think about this and not make a rash decision. 11 became 15, 23 and now 32. With each new post she makes, my body cries red a little more. As one scar heals, another replaces it and brings a friend along too. I wish I had a friend. Just one. But no. All I have is a knife.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me over these last 18 months. I am sorry that MyLK was shit. Your support meant so much to me and the only reason I continued for so long was that the only happiness in my life came from reading all of your positive feedback and knowing that there were people in this world who liked something I did enough to pay me for it. I really wanted this to work out.
Thank you.
Hey Ellaraia, if you're reading this stay strong, friend. Its a cliche, but there is a special someone for everyone. You'll find that someone one day. And you have a ton of friends, right here on this website :).

Last edited:

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017

Hey Ellaraia, if you're reading this stay strong, friend. Its a cliche, but there is a special someone for everyone. You'll find that someone one day. And you have a ton of friends, right here on this website :).
Steps to get over a broken heart:
1. Cut off your awareness of the ex. Set her to ignore on social media, ask mutual friends not to mention her to you for a bit, etc.. Think about it like having a nasty sunburn; you need to stay out of the sun and avoid hot showers for a bit while you heal. Every post from her is like a splash of hot water on burnt skin.
2. Find something else to focus on, like you're focusing on what you've lost. You need to fill that gap in your life with something. It could be work, it could be school, it just needs to distract you.
3. Do something to create hope for a brighter future. It could be angling for a promotion at work, going back to college for your degree, anything that will make you feel like your life is moving forward towards something positive. Part of the pain is for the future together you saw.
4. Accept that this sort of pain will heal with time and distance. Yes, you'll be incredibly unhappy for a while, but you WILL feel better in time.
5. (may not be applicable) If you're into gaming, role playing, reading fantasy/sci-fi, and the like, basicaly living inside your own head a lot of the time, find some books, games, or whatever that are a bit closer to real-life, that you could imagine actually happening to YOU.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018

Thanks.

Reactions: Valeck

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Steps to get over a broken heart:
1. Cut off your awareness of the ex. Set her to ignore on social media, ask mutual friends not to mention her to you for a bit, etc.. Think about it like having a nasty sunburn; you need to stay out of the sun and avoid hot showers for a bit while you heal. Every post from her is like a splash of hot water on burnt skin.
2. Find something else to focus on, like you're focusing on what you've lost. You need to fill that gap in your life with something. It could be work, it could be school, it just needs to distract you.
3. Do something to create hope for a brighter future. It could be angling for a promotion at work, going back to college for your degree, anything that will make you feel like your life is moving forward towards something positive. Part of the pain is for the future together you saw.
4. Accept that this sort of pain will heal with time and distance. Yes, you'll be incredibly unhappy for a while, but you WILL feel better in time.
5. (may not be applicable) If you're into gaming, role playing, reading fantasy/sci-fi, and the like, basicaly living inside your own head a lot of the time, find some books, games, or whatever that are a bit closer to real-life, that you could imagine actually happening to YOU.
1) Sensible advice that I know I need to do, but can't. :(
2) She made me forget about my shitty job and lack of friends, so I don't have anything to help me forget her.
3) I'm broke and the only 'promotion' I could get is quitting and moving to a different town/city.
4) The pain healing wouldn't make my life good. I'd still be friendless, moneyless, loveless, and bleeding.
5) I can't find the motivation to do anything I used to enjoy. Gaming just seems pointless. Coding would never lead to anything. Learning a language is pointless because I can't afford to go anywhere to use said language.

Good things don't happen to me, I just fuck things up. Thanks for messaging. <3

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
1) Sensible advice that I know I need to do, but can't. :(
2) She made me forget about my shitty job and lack of friends, so I don't have anything to help me forget her.
3) I'm broke and the only 'promotion' I could get is quitting and moving to a different town/city.
4) The pain healing wouldn't make my life good. I'd still be friendless, moneyless, loveless, and bleeding.
5) I can't find the motivation to do anything I used to enjoy. Gaming just seems pointless. Coding would never lead to anything. Learning a language is pointless because I can't afford to go anywhere to use said language.

Good things don't happen to me, I just fuck things up. Thanks for messaging. <3
The hard fact of it is she was using you, and I would just about guarantee she is doing the same with her new "boyfriend". You had no way of knowing what she was doing, she took advantage of you. She saw someone in a vulnerable position and put her claws into you, when she found out you weren't what she wanted she left you and went onto the next one. Its not your fault, dont beat yourself up over it. It'll be hard, but believe it or not your current position is fixable. You just need to make some goals, and strive towards them. Friends? Go find a support group, there are tons of them online or IRL and they're people who you can relate to. Those people can be great friends. Job? What kind of job do you want? You dont need to make a lot of money to be happy, just look at all those filthy rich people and how miserable they are. Just need enough to pay the bills. Loveless? Like I said previously, there is someone for everyone. You ever made an account on a dating app? You can also find love at your job, or a friend that evolves into love. It may seem counter-intuitive, but sometimes people need to be torn down in order to be built back up even stronger than before. You can build yourself back up, you just gotta believe it and make it happen. Just take a step, then another, and another and before you know it you've walked miles. (or kilometers for you europeans ;) )

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
The hard fact of it is she was using you, and I would just about guarantee she is doing the same with her new "boyfriend". You had no way of knowing what she was doing, she took advantage of you. She saw someone in a vulnerable position and put her claws into you, when she found out you weren't what she wanted she left you and went onto the next one. Its not your fault, dont beat yourself up over it. It'll be hard, but believe it or not your current position is fixable. You just need to make some goals, and strive towards them. Friends? Go find a support group, there are tons of them online or IRL and they're people who you can relate to. Those people can be great friends. Job? What kind of job do you want? You dont need to make a lot of money to be happy, just look at all those filthy rich people and how miserable they are. Just need enough to pay the bills. Loveless? Like I said previously, there is someone for everyone. You ever made an account on a dating app? You can also find love at your job, or a friend that evolves into love. It may seem counter-intuitive, but sometimes people need to be torn down in order to be built back up even stronger than before. You can build yourself back up, you just gotta believe it and make it happen. Just take a step, then another, and another and before you know it you've walked miles. (or kilometers for you europeans ;) )
I know for a fact that she's doing this with her new boyfriend. She doesn't love him at all, only his wallet. He literally paid her to go on a date with her after they fell out. She has told 'me' that she sees their relationship as a transaction of money for sex. calling her a prostitute ended that conversation.

She didn't use me. She actually had a similar story to mine. None of the flying across the world or cutting, but her boyfriend before me wrecked her. She was very dreamy and lovey about the relationship, dreaming of weddings and children and everlasting love, then he cheated on her and she was lost for a long time. We fixed each other, but 18 months later something changed. She was on holiday to stay with her family. I think they convinced her to leave me. She values money far higher than I do, but I think she gave up on love. :(

I can't even motivate myself to play overwatch or football manager, so goals are kinda out of the question, sadly. I find it impossible to ask for help. When I was a child, I would sit in my house and huff or play football with the wall in my backgarden. There were kids in my street who'd play with me, but I was too scared to go and ask them to do so. I didn't ask for help in school and my grades plummeted from top of my age group to below average. Then I didn't go to uni because I needed help on my application but didn't want to ask. I know how huge of a flaw it is, but I prefer to just hide and wither away.

Unlike the population of a certain, unnamed, eastern country, I know that money isn't what's important. My job is literally 'enough to pay the bills'. I like the freedom of being able to work mostly when I want to, but it does mean I'm broke. It hasn't bothered me for years and if I need money I can work every day and I can save up slowly. What bothers me is that I have nothing. There is no aspect of my life that I can look at and think that I'm in a better place now that I was 2, 3 even 5 years ago. 20yo me had no money, no friends, no girlfriend, no future. He also had more hair and a better body.

I don't want to find someone else. I'm not a 'lad' as most brits in their 20s are. I don't drink or have casual sex. I wait years to fall in love with a sad girl with a pretty smile, long hair, and cute stomach to lie on, then I give her all my heart. Then she leaves me.

I had started building myself back up. After an hour staring at a cute video of her kissing her cat goodnight, I decided she wouldn't want me to cut myself and I stopped. I took a month of MyLK to sort a few things out personally and set up MyLK to be greatly improved in Chapter 4. Then she posted about her new boyfriend and everything just fell down again. Thoughts of her constantly haunt me and there's nothing I can do about it. I can describe the better version of me that you and I agree I should strive to become, but I know it will all be for nothing once she gets married and my mind won't want to think another thought.

Thanks for caring. Sorry for the long reply. Replying is better than my other 'hobby'.

mandc

Jan 5, 2019
Ellaraia, I have played MyLK and honestly think it is up there with the best. The girls are cute and not balloon boobed or have massive butts like 80% of the stuff out there.
The story is intriguing and I'm keen to see where it goes and I love the dialog. Very funny at times.

I really hope you overcome your personal issues soon and restart this amazing game.

I too have been to China, fallen for a very cute local who was also obsessed with money and had strong family ties. I look back on that time as a great memory and have absolutely no regrets. She has gone on to other guys with a lot more money than me but I still cherish my time with her. Don't think of your time with her as wasted but as an unforgettably great experience while it lasted...something very few other guys ever get the chance to enjoy.

All the best for the future and I really hope to see Chapter 4 in the near future.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ellaraia, I have played MyLK and honestly think it is up there with the best. The girls are cute and not balloon boobed or have massive butts like 80% of the stuff out there.
The story is intriguing and I'm keen to see where it goes and I love the dialog. Very funny at times.

I really hope you overcome your personal issues soon and restart this amazing game.

I too have been to China, fallen for a very cute local who was also obsessed with money and had strong family ties. I look back on that time as a great memory and have absolutely no regrets. She has gone on to other guys with a lot more money than me but I still cherish my time with her. Don't think of your time with her as wasted but as an unforgettably great experience while it lasted...something very few other guys ever get the chance to enjoy.

All the best for the future and I really hope to see Chapter 4 in the near future.
Thank you. Very kind.

Had it ended after the 10 days I spent with her, I could maybe have done as you did. It would have been completely understandable had she ended it then and I'd have seen that happiness is possible for me. However, it didn't. I got to obsessed and put too much heart into the life we wanted. And I say we because it was just that. I don't know what changed. I wish I did. I don't know the truth and so I can only blame myself. My body is testament to that.

Thank you again.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you. Very kind.

Had it ended after the 10 days I spent with her, I could maybe have done as you did. It would have been completely understandable had she ended it then and I'd have seen that happiness is possible for me. However, it didn't. I got to obsessed and put too much heart into the life we wanted. And I say we because it was just that. I don't know what changed. I wish I did. I don't know the truth and so I can only blame myself. My body is testament to that.

Thank you again.
Good to see you are still with us! :) (y)

Reactions: smnb and Ellaraia

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Quite an enjoyable story so far. Katelyn definitely wins over Lucy (or Sophie for that matter). Cute & quirky and not on-again/off-again like the GF. Hope to hear more from this one moving forward.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
My Little Katelyn [Ch. 3] [Ellaraia] - Original Size: 506MB

Download PC (53MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
I hope the game to continue.
My review is maybe a bit too much hurting but it is because it makes me angry that dispite the girlfriend character began so well i didn´t liked how it was in advance. And mainly the lack of choices that could solve that making one route where she and her frirnd don´t trust u and other one where u approach more to them.
I really like how this dev begin his games because have very great ideas but i think he has to believe more in himself to make it real.

Dec 27, 2019
Her cute Canadian accent is almost always understandable??? What is she a Newfie (no, they're rarely understandable, no offence intended as they are wonderful folks, but I'm a Canuck and I don't know what the hell they're saying...) Maybe she's French Canadian or a Maritimer cause nobody west of Quebec has an accent.
everyone has an accent, just depends on if your used to it or not

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes