Janemba133

May 30, 2019
One. It takes ONE line of text to let everyone know what the fuck is going on that's delaying the update.
"Hey, update's delayed due to some BS on our end and it won't make the projected release date we set."

That. is. ALL. They. Have. To. Say.

And even if it does eventually release before the heat death of the universe, then what? We wait another decade for the next one? You know it's bad when not even the people who PAY to have access to their little private channels on their server get NOTHING on their ends can only say so much for stupidly undeserved fears of being kicked off for just wanting know something, ANYTHING regarding development or what the fuck happened to it.

Pull up that mostly unused Twitter, put up a Patreon post, put up a status on Myspace of all places. Just UPDATE your audience.

Fucking hell. It's like all the quality projects I follow either get dropped without explaination, release buggy unfinished builds after scraping enough money to pay that student debt they keep begging to be forgiven on Twitter, or take decades to release because they can't be assed to work anymore for the Patreon schmucks who continue to pay them anyway.

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
One. It takes ONE line of text to let everyone know what the fuck is going on that's delaying the update.
"Hey, update's delayed due to some BS on our end and it won't make the projected release date we set."

That. is. ALL. They. Have. To. Say.

And even if it does eventually release before the heat death of the universe, then what? We wait another decade for the next one? You know it's bad when not even the people who PAY to have access to their little private channels on their server get NOTHING on their ends can only say so much for stupidly undeserved fears of being kicked off for just wanting know something, ANYTHING regarding development or what the fuck happened to it.

Pull up that mostly unused Twitter, put up a Patreon post, put up a status on Myspace of all places. Just UPDATE your audience.

Fucking hell. It's like all the quality projects I follow either get dropped without explaination, release buggy unfinished builds after scraping enough money to pay that student debt they keep begging to be forgiven on Twitter, or take decades to release because they can't be assed to work anymore for the Patreon schmucks who continue to pay them anyway.
Communication and lack of coherent direction is the reason why I dropped this one. They said in February that the update would release in March. Then March came with nothing, so did April and now here it is May and they still have not said anything. What really bothers me is that they have the time to post monthly art twice in a row but no time to let anyone know what's going on.

Username7

May 1, 2017
Version 0.19 is out now for patrons:
Sorry to say but it's not, this same discussion's popped up like three times already, if you look at it it says that "v0.19's in development" and if you click the links they just takes you to the v0.18 downloads. If they'd released something they'd have posted something on Twitter, Patreon or Discord.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
So.... Have they not said anything, after failing to meet their own said deadline again for the third time in a row? Despite saying they were going to stop not meeting the deadline they set themselves?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So.... Have they not said anything, after failing to meet their own said deadline again for the third time in a row? Despite saying they were going to stop not meeting the deadline they set themselves?
Not sure what they say, the posts are limited to $10 supporters, but they are still posting their monthly wallpapers.

Reactions: rKnight

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'd be far more willing to give them the benefit of the doubt if this wasn't a repeat offense. At this point it feels like they just keep shooting themselves in the foot repeatedly and then wondering what's causing that mysterious pain. It would take less than a minute to leave a simple "hey, we're not meeting the deadline because bla bla.". Hell, it might even be for a genuine and/or relatable reason... the problem is that we'll never know.

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
Also from my experience, the devs are not active in their Discord and only talk to a few people there who sometimes post in the Patreon only channel about updates. They only communicate when they have a new release, sucks.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
I think the difference is that these particular devs have a horrible track record of missing previously established deadlines. Yes, triple A companies do it too, but they tend to do it once or twice in their lifetime and are (usually...) transparent about why, whereas here all we get after a missed deadline is complete radio silence until whenever the release happens.
Now, it's easy for us to say "I don't care about delays as long as quality holds" because, chances are, we're playing it for free, so we get to enjoy it while losing nothing. If I was a paying patron, I would definitely be miffed at the consecutive, silent delays, and consider withholding support in favor of more consistent devs.
That's exactly what happened with me there. I remembered seeing a post from them (which was deleted) on Patreon where they literally addressed their supporters in regards to the delays with a statement which was something like "sometimes things just don't work out as expected; deal with it". I pulled my support for them on Patreon right away after seeing that. That just wasn't something you should be saying to anyone supporting your works (even more so a paying one) when they just want a proper answer on the delays. Last I recalled in discord, nothing substantial was posted by the devs in explaining the situation there. Hell, I don't think I've ever seen them post any updates before (with the exception of informing the folks there of a new release). 'News' in discord are usually provided by Patreon members; but even the members themselves aren't given proper explanation/updates on what is going on as well. You can see how we are mired in this loop.

Reactions: pzlTP and ankhtar

Net-Bunny

Feb 29, 2020
While nothing has been said in the 5/1 Patreon post yet, Jikei did post in the comments of the 4/1 monthly art post stating "We'll have an update soon, but it's coming."

On the Discord, someone asked if there would be new content with the policewoman in the next update and, on 4/27, Jikei said there will be.

So, while it's not confirmation of when the update will come out, you at least can't say the developer is dead or hiding.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 66767

Overview:
Mythic Manor is a free adult interactive visual novel game offering a new home and a new world. Delve deep into your fantasies and experience the day-to-day life of sharing a manor with five gorgeous “mythic girls”. Spend time and build relationships with the characters you like in currently over 70 unique character events plus special hidden events! The game is developed with Ren'Py solely by me, Jikei.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-06
Release Date: 2021-12-04
Developer: Jikei - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Save File Info:

Cheat codes:

Wallpaper Codes:

Android Installation Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.17): - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.17): - MEGA - -
Other:
TORRENT

Extras: - WALLPAPER - FAN SIG - FAN SIG (Jade) - CG - Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Guides: WALKTHROUGH - - FAN-MADE WALKTHROUGH 2 - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 66769 View attachment 66770 View attachment 66771 View attachment 66772 View attachment 66773 View attachment 66775 View attachment 66778 View attachment 66780 View attachment 66784 View attachment 250812 View attachment 250813 View attachment 250814 View attachment 250815 View attachment 250816 View attachment 250817 View attachment 250818
its been so long since a update is this game canceled?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes