VN Ren'Py Abandoned Normal Trade Relations [v0.35] [Lostworks]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
please let me know when you add the femdom stuff o/ (can I be hopeful it will also be humiliation of the MC?) also while I'm at it, spanking tag...I always like it, but as the spankee instead of the spanker. Is the MC ever the spankee? Cus that's pretty hot. Or is it just the bull spanking others?
Have not added in any spanking yet. But I don't see why the MC wouldn't be the one doing it.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That uh...makes him the spanker. I have 0 interest in that.
Ah, I misread what you wrote. Do you mean would the MC ever be getting spanked? I'm sure if the time ever came for a scene like that, we could put it in. But we're a bit of a ways away from that at the moment.

Reactions: Sorreah

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NormalTradeRelations-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Interesting, but I'll wait for the cheating and the husband start discovering it.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Hopefully there will be an alpha husband choice and not just straight beta cuck from the beginning.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hopefully there will be an alpha husband choice and not just straight beta cuck from the beginning.
I don't know if you'd call him an alpha but this current update points out that he's not a beta cuck. He is a desirable dude.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
ok, this game definitly have my attention.
Just some advices:

People are boring, when devs put their game in this forum with this initial pic (very hot in my opinion) they will attract assh*les to this thread. But even for those interested I think this image is a bit strong for a presentation. Change this pic for other, more ~conservative~, AND make a warning in the text: cuckold, heavy ntr, etc. This will drive away haters

About the game:
I would love to advise the developer to run away from stereotypes. A few years ago I complained that developers didn't produce good NTR content. Some guys actively advised some devs to avoid contents like cheating, blackmailling, etc. Two years ago few members spoke of it, but now this forum literally have a thread for willing\consented NTR. Being praised in this thread is a short way to success. Although several games still away from this path, The most successful TODAY are there. Watching my wife, duet of love and lust, lost in paradise, adventurous couple, etc.

Instead of the wife acting behind his husband's back, make this story be funny for both. I see a lot of potencial for hotwifing here. The text and image in the thread tells me exactly the same thing. In the third release although there is no mention to cuckolding or hotwifing, but I see write on the protagonist's forehead "I miss this guy". She doesn't appear being sexually satisfied by her husband, her ex-bf has returned to her life, she have a super hot friend bestfriend (I love that scene where both take off the clothes together). Well, I think devs already attracted an audience that likes cuckolding, like me. Just exploit that.

There are fans of all types of hotwifing:
swinger - the guy who likek to share his wife and fuck a different girl equally
cuckolding - the guy who loves to share his wife
the cuck can be submissive or a stag, the guy who convince his wife to cuck him

anyway, some ideas to devs develop the game.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Loading my previous save and click "about the diary"
And after some click at the morning, I have this error (see the traceback)
Nice works for a beta...
Have you planned to add animations ?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Loading my previous save and click "about the diary"
And after some click at the morning, I have this error (see the traceback)
Nice works for a beta...
Have you planned to add animations ?
You're going to need to start a new save.

As for animations, we'll add them where we need them. But none are needed for now.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
You're going to need to start a new save.

As for animations, we'll add them where we need them. But none are needed for now.
Where it's stated I have to start the game another time, because old save does not work ???
You are just at the beginning 0.3 and already made a rework with so less images...
You can change your nick to LostingTime
Ok, bye. I'm out

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Where it's stated I have to start the game another time, because old save does not work ???
You are just at the beginning 0.3 and already made a rework with so less images...
You can change your nick to LostingTime
Ok, bye. I'm out
I hastily looked at the traceback you posted amidst the haze of waking up. I was wrong, there is an error there that is my fault and it will be corrected come the full release. It is not something that will be fixed with starting a new game.

For now, you can replace the V3.rpy file in your game with the one attached to this.

This will be posted to the Patreon as well.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I hastily looked at the traceback you posted amidst the haze of waking up. I was wrong, there is an error there that is my fault and it will be corrected come the full release. It is not something that will be fixed with starting a new game.

For now, you can replace the V3.rpy file in your game with the one attached to this.

This will be posted to the Patreon as well.
Ok, it has solved the problem, but a new to come.
After this screenshot0001.png
I have this one
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png
screenshot0006.png
screenshot0007.png
screenshot0008.png
screenshot0009.png
screenshot0011.png
screenshot0012.png

And finally... View attachment traceback.txt Can you be more serious in your testing before shipping...

Last edited:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well, this is a beta for a reason and in my haste to get you a bugfix, I ended up attaching part of the script for the next version. So, tell you what, take whatever you see as black there as a preview for what you'll get in two weeks. It might not be enjoyable without the renders but Disciple of Virginia does the same thing.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote