COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
its not too bad, its obviosly not a 10/10 storry but at least many things make sense now. Calling it bad is not right but i would say its ok. We all know that there is no happy ending.
That's not what I was taking away from the game but I didn't get as far as yall to see it all. I thought it was about him healing and being a positive influence on some people that needed him. In fact I'm pretty sure I read the dev on here talking about just that but oh well.
Thanks for the response.
Well, that's two games I followed with disappointing "endings" in a week. Don't think I'll be playing future games from either of the creators.
Damn shame isn't it? What was the other game? Feel free to DM me. I would really like to avoid further disappointment.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
you know, sometimes you still can’t influence anything, right?: and if that’s the case, then why bother spoiling your nerves in vain?: here’s some advice for you - engage in self-hypnosis and slowly read it like a mantra “everything will be fine!” and breathe slowly and deeply.

and in general, learn not to take what happens on the pages of literary works too close to your heart. and some more good advice - stop giving MC your name. It will be easier not to associate yourself with the hero.
That's pretty good advice for a good few VNs. I made the mistake of identifying with the wrong MC once and it almost freaking broke me. But then again identifying with other MCs made it so much more enjoyable. It's never easy, is it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That's not what I was taking away from the game but I didn't get as far as yall to see it all. I thought it was about him healing and being a positive influence on some people that needed him. In fact I'm pretty sure I read the dev on here talking about just that but oh well.
As a major depressive who has dealt with suicidal ideation in the past, and is to some extent around because of the bonds I have with the people I care about and that care about me, I had interpreted it that way as well...

Maybe I'll wait to finish til I'm in an up period.

Reactions: hameleona

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
well.... that was.... well written and an appropriate ending for the existing narrative..... I fucking hated it and found it thoroughly unsatisfying but.... it is what it is

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
You had me at "Slow Burn"

Congrats on the release. I hope this works on JoiPlay. A lot of new games being completed aren't working on the current version and it sucks.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so much time waiting for this ....]endings] and now i feel used,...this gave a turmoil of negativity ,that i never thought i could possible feel,...sometimes i can enjoy bcs teh plot isnt there ,this wasnt this case,..but well.... this dev took very much almost everything of me in just 2 updates.......
with a mind that cant be self aware of endanger ppl i cant possible take another game of his anytime soon...

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes