Mar 27, 2019
Upon further reflection, I think in all fairness I have to expand on my opinion of the ending. It really was the best that could have happened.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would it be nice to know, yes, obviously.

What REALLY intrigues me

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The hollow is the Agent Smith CODE that lives in MC. GOD left Earth and moved out of the whole universe for a reason:
The numbers machine started erasing people by the time MC gets to talk to GOD and Hollow had been hailed as the GREAT DEVOURER OF EVERYTHING for the better part of this game by everyone around MC - Chaos, Order, the demons, the devils and the angels, even tho we are literally told and shown that hollow is literally the alter ego of MC - something of a construct made out of sheer power of MC wielded by a human being with literally no concept for such power - absolute Tyler Durden - Fight Club clone right there.
What REALLY intrigues me
MC was always going to be the great destroyer - him or his hollow form - and the machine needed restarting because it had started eating itself less and less new people while cannibalising the living . This is a MAtrix plug

This game could have gone the great Game of Thrones route with Deni BREAKING THE WHEEL WITH SHEER POWER, but it ended up closing the walls of reality around MC once more - what is another senseless death in this game where MC dies aplenty? The discarded nobody every power player wants to pin it all on - a patsy for the universe to show disdain to the fellow man while the big behemoths continue their slaughter.

Earlier on there was a sense that maybe there would be a way to sidestep the inevitable but nope
Funny how this game emulates fate shattering franchises like fight club and the matrix, yet it succumbs to scripted fate that MC experiences countless times during the whole story of this game - death just because

The MC is a recluse. MC would never ask for it as he is in a state of constant anxiety and guilt for being inadequate around anybody he ever meets. giving phone numbers like candy is how narcisists use their charms to garner armies of simps IRL. Take note!
The author couldn't find a better excuse?
Elizabeth is special - you will come to know just how special throughout the game. She is also working as a guide in a public place. It is not a big deal to invite MC to take another museum tour or have him get his friends to come also. Pretty standard sales pitch for a girl who is this much outgoing and also certain in her womanhood to approach men.

Last edited:

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Didn't really like the ending but it fit the story. Earlier on there was a sense that maybe there would be a way to sidestep the inevitable but nope

Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
ooh boy... the game and story really is top notch... BUT as some ppl said, even tho we were warned that in the end we would die, this ending is kinda disappointing... but hey good game and lets see what the dev cook up next.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Can we for the love of god stop calling non sandbox games sandbox. This is "multiple ending" at best or "choices matter" sanbox means I get freeroam can repeat things, keep going after you "beat the game" etc etc. This is just a normal visual novel its on rails and you get basic reactions to things sigh... Multiple endings isn't sandbox sigh sandbox means I can jump in and play free form, and there is no for a fact end.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OnDistantShores-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes