jacal123

Oct 28, 2021
View attachment 1075367

Overview:
You live in Mistbury, an apparently normal town where you live an apparently normal life with your family. However, you'll soon discover that this place hides some deep dark secrets and things can heat up very fast...
From infiltrating into a prison, to exploring mysterious mansions and traveling to the other side of the world: embark on an adventure of conspiracies, meeting bizarre characters, living unique experiencies, seducing gorgeous girls and, if there's time, saving the world.
If Astaroth seizes power, it will be the end for all of us.
Only you can stop him.
Esse est deus.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-19
Release Date: 2021-06-19
Developer: Caribdis - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Eternum
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: *
Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Walkthrough - Gallery Unlocker Mod - Spanish - Fan Sigs

assman1337 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/patch was not made by the developer. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 1069020 View attachment 1069019 View attachment 632575 View attachment 411004 View attachment 632574 View attachment 632576 View attachment 632577 View attachment 708829 View attachment 756373 View attachment 632582 View attachment 632583 View attachment 960900 View attachment 960896 View attachment 960890 View attachment 960891 View attachment 960892 View attachment 1069044 View attachment 1069036
Walkthrough Mod and Spanish are incompatible

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OnceInALifetime4K-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

NOTE: This is an UNOFFICIAL fan-made 4K version of Once in a Lifetime made by on Caribdis' Discord.
I'm posting it here since one of the original mirrors is down + everyone should experience this wonderful game in 4K.

Reactions: silver010101

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
The game called my parents strange people for my name in the first 10 seconds of playing, I like this dev already.

StormCGS

Apr 7, 2024
Thanks for the heads up but I gonna pass for now.
As you said, the time waiting between updates is just something I dont want to have anymore. Sure at most I will play one update and see if the game is interesting but thats it.
Got burned often enough with games that got abandoned at one point or just refuse to finish.

Out of principle I began playing games only after its completion. Then I can play at my own pace and with a peace of mind ,)
despite me getting this feeling, Eternum is actually one of the very few games which I don't mind waiting for updates because of how reliable and trustworthy Caribdis is as an developer. Always working on the game, considerable high frequency. Once in a Lifetime if I'm not mistaken was finished in little less than 2 years. So I actually get pumped and hyped waiting for other updates instead of giving up (like a few other games)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Dude is clearly in the wrong thread.
Apparently, this fool took a bad path or made the wrong choices alone.

did this stupid
Dude, express yourself normally and treat the developer with respect! :FacePalm:

The game was finished a long time ago and it ended completely normally, both the harem ending and the bad ending! There are also some solo endings. It may be hasty, but it’s natural! It's not always easy to complete the game both individual paths and harem and bad ending,sometimes some developers find it difficult to make a prologue ending for a harem, but Caribdis did it!

Last edited:

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Apparently, this fool took a bad path or made the wrong choices alone.

Dude, express yourself normally and treat the developer with respect! :FacePalm:

The game was finished a long time ago and it ended completely normally, both the harem ending and the bad ending! There are also some solo endings. It may be hasty, but it’s natural! It's not always easy to complete the game both individual paths and harem and bad ending,sometimes some developers find it difficult to make a prologue ending for a harem, but Caribdis did it!
I played this game long time ago mf and ended it (played every path possible lol) I came here and saw people talking about how the ending is unsatisfied which is my problem with this developer so I didn't think there are any people here left lol and most importantly DRiding in the big 2024, but I understand the game is very good for newbies but honestly I'm still surprised to know that there are people liked the final act of this game and they are fine about not dealing with the father:)

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
So I asked did he add anything to that ending that should conclude the story properly but then notice his new game so I asked in a mean way lmao

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
did this stupid mf fix the ending or it still uncompleted
He already considers the game "finished" so anything else is basically extra and possibly at the very bottom of his priority list...

Screenshot_20231117_201203_Discord.jpg

...and I say "bottom" because he's likely starting to jot down plans/ideas for the third game and hasn't made any mention of going back to add any content to this one.

Screenshot_20240726_021235_Samsung Internet.jpg

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
He already considers the game "finished" so anything else is basically extra and possibly at the very bottom of his priority list...

View attachment 3872510

...and I say "bottom" because he's likely starting to jot down plans/ideas for the third game and hasn't made any mention of going back to add any content to this one.

View attachment 3872511
Usually devs starting a part two of the game or something when they have the same condition and yeah I saw the same pic you posted back then, the game continuely pooping in my face so I thought he did add something canon

StormCGS

Apr 7, 2024
I played this game long time ago mf and ended it (played every path possible lol) I came here and saw people talking about how the ending is unsatisfied which is my problem with this developer so I didn't think there are any people here left lol and most importantly DRiding in the big 2024, but I understand the game is very good for newbies but honestly I'm still surprised to know that there are people liked the final act of this game and they are fine about not dealing with the father:)
Don't we literally kill the father or smth

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes