Jun 6, 2021
Navigation is a nightmare. If it weren't for that I would get past getting the key to a door. The re-entering rooms mechanic also does not help. Ran into a clown about a dozen times now with zero way to interact beyond getting clubbed. The text is highly misleading at least half of the time. Not speaking English is an excuse that only goes so far. This is just plain wrong about stuff. Game needs a lot more work before it's in a reasonable place to be passed around and played.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Um so when i try to "(Quest)" on Sera for the 1st time it says to finish ongoing Leo quests, but Leo says he has nothing for me :( ... any tiperinos ? EDIT : aight so i had to insert both power cores into the system

Last edited:

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Can't seem to trigger the Spirits own sex scenes ( turns out there was a bug some patches ago but still can't trigger it ) after switchen to her from the cheat engine. If anyone has any idea what to do or easiest is to upload a full save with the spirit route ( don't want to grind from the start to unlock everything for this ). Would be willing to also swap my Succubus save for it

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Can't find my way through the game to save my life but I like the way this is put together. It's not all gumdrops and sunshine but also not serious and gory.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Pretty cool update, lots of references to Aliens, Mass Effect and Dune. Update also does a good job of reminding you where you should to go to activate Unit 01.

Not sure if there's anything you can do with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might have found the easter egg, unless this was already in one of the earlier updates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

terry179654

Nov 4, 2019
This update is buggy. I can't find any button to put the andorid parts together. The only way to access it is to enter violet communication interface and then exit. After this and go back to activate the pod, I can't access to the android. No arrow or highlight button to click. Any idea to solve this problem?

PS: I used an old save

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
help i am stuck at the station

i already found leo but i cannot seem to find the power core except for the one that keeps giving me options to go back to the castle or stay

it i stay leo is still in that room where he is unconscious

i already assembled unit 01

did i miss something?

Reactions: beczson

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I'm confused. All this time, I still only have 4/6 Unit01 Parts, with the head making 5 parts. Even the walkthrough only lists how to get 5 parts total (which includes the head). How can I assemble her if I'm missing a part? And where do I go to assemble her?

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes