3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Distendo

Apr 18, 2021
Hi Tjord!

I've been a fan of your games since having discovered TDLR during the pandemic. For what it's worth, I actually think you were heading in a good direction with RoAW. That's not to say I was a fan of Bosun's development and introduction as a villain; it's very difficult to go round killing and corrupting the very characters which one has grown to love over 33 chapters of character development, worldbuilding, and challenging gameplay (as much as it is testament to your skills as a narrator and love of military tactics, you do remind me of a certain GRRM).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For your sake, I'd hate to see RoAW turn out the same way as TDLR - not that I didn't enjoy all the unintended twists. Speaking of TDLR, I should want to replay it in the foreseeable future, to retrieve some suggestions for further development.

xDaddYKnow

Jul 9, 2021
Can someone solve or get me a save on chapter 11? im on chapter 10 and the wagon keeps getting destroyed past the bridge and i cant kill the closest enemy on that wagon im a new player and i didnt know enemies would spam on the river my save is f++ked and im not going to play it again this game is too hard to go back and do it again plus op enemies and their ultra criticals :( should i do new game and skip chapters or my save has a solution?? will leave my save here so u can download and try xD View attachment save01.sav

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I am so gutted that Tjord abandoned Renan's story to focus on this, and then abandoned this too :( Hopefully we'll get some closure for Renan's story even if it won't be in game form, maybe a mini story in the Divinion thread...

zaruki12

Nov 18, 2020
I know I'm super late to this game but just made it to the end of the current content and love what's out, will be a shame if its never finished.
I have 1 question though, im not sure if i missed a scene or not but scene 16 in the memory section im missing, after corruption of B****, how do i get that one if it is indeed a scene?

RedAnt

Mar 4, 2020
No, there is a bug, and only 2 of the 3 meeting on the battlefield will properly trigger. If you trigger Flavia's meeting, you can't trigger Beatrice's and reciprocally. Or at least I can't manage it and to the best of my knowledge nobody has succeed it yet.

Reactions: zaruki12

zaruki12

Nov 18, 2020
No, there is a bug, and only 2 of the 3 meeting on the battlefield will properly trigger. If you trigger Flavia's meeting, you can't trigger Beatrice's and reciprocally. Or at least I can't manage it and to the best of my knowledge nobody has succeed it yet.
Ahh, I’ll try on my file tonight just in case but im inclined to believe you. My biggest problem will be getting the three of them to her without one of them dying

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
so is this actually abandoned or are we just assuming again because the dev vanished?

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah, it's just the 4th time he do it.
I like to think he got wore down by the forum, after all I remembered the time when he was nearly finishing the game when a lot of people lambasted him for adding the prince and related stuff, and when he was reworking the game to suit those critics he got told by others that the original version was okay or better. Pretty sure that his motivationto finish the game got grinded down to oblivion during that moment.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Pretty sure that his motivationto finish the game got grinded down to oblivion during that moment.
Not at that moment, but yeah, I'm too easily influenced by various opinions, and as a result, the development entered death spiral in which I kept reworking and reworking stuff, never satisfied by results. That's why I decided to post my next game, Isis only in complete state.

In the end though, the main reason I gave up on RoAW, aside from fatigue, was the fact I lost major part of my Koikatsu models for the game.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes