Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Bit slow, I was first travelling after the last fix and during that time managed to acquire Covid. Now have been concentrating on getting better. Probably will not die on this anymore, but not in shape of doing anything more mentally complicated than watching YouTube videos yet either.
Of course! Health is the first thing, get well soon!!

Reactions: Apina Kapina

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Can someone let me know if there is meant to be sound during the animations and also how to save while playing on android, can't find the icon anywhere and swipe gestures don't work.

Apina Kapina

bugs? Bugs BUGS!
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Can someone let me know if there is meant to be sound during the animations and also how to save while playing on android, can't find the icon anywhere and swipe gestures don't work.
As mentioned earlier in this thread Android saving will be fixed after the other bugs. The current UI doesn't work that well on my opinion on android without some tweaking.

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
As mentioned earlier in this thread Android saving will be fixed after the other bugs. The current UI doesn't work that well on my opinion on android without some tweaking.
Ok thank you for the reply, i will give it another go once the android port has been fixed.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
sorry to say the game is on hold another artist quit on us so until we find a new one that'll stick around it's on hold until further notice I'm really sorry for all the fans of the game
Man, what a shame... But the current bugs will still be fixed nontheless when Apina gets better, yeah? I did notice a couple; mostly skips of the milestone scenes with the mom and the sis, you know, like the scenes where you fap with the mum by the sofa. That didn't actually happen. Until all that is fixed, I'm keeping a copy of the RPGM just in case.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Man, what a shame... But the current bugs will still be fixed nontheless when Apina gets better, yeah? I did notice a couple; mostly skips of the milestone scenes with the mom and the sis, you know, like the scenes where you fap with the mum by the sofa. That didn't actually happen. Until all that is fixed, I'm keeping a copy of the RPGM just in case.
yeah I noticed some to we will be getting the major bugs out of the way we will still offer bug fixes but won't receive an actual update till we find a new artist

Apina Kapina

bugs? Bugs BUGS!
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
Here is the version 0.6.10 with latest round of bugfixes (There is also just patch for version 0.6.7 and up for smaller download):
Workupload:
Pixeldrain:
GoFile:

Will try to work fixing the largest issues with Android version and make separate release for that during the weekend.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ResearchIntoCorruption-0.6.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apina Kapina

bugs? Bugs BUGS!
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
And as promised Android version with working save menu (Button is in the right side of the screen.) and cleaned up dialogue screens.
Pixeldrain:
Workupload:
Gofile:

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
I played all the available game and found zero bugs, excellent!! (y)
Now I really hope some good artist could step in and take the reins of the art department, I'd like to support the game until completion.

Reactions: Apina Kapina

Apina Kapina

bugs? Bugs BUGS!
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
I played all the available game and found zero bugs, excellent!! (y)
Now I really hope some good artist could step in and take the reins of the art department, I'd like to support the game until completion.
Thanks, happy to hear that all the bug fixing has paid off. I am pretty sure there is still bugs, but at least the game should be now playable.

Yeah. I hope too that we find artist, it would be bummer after all the effort I put on the rewrite not to find one.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
hey, I noticed that there were missing corruption scenes (lvl 100-150 etc) for the mother and the sister, it's normal?

bloodywilliamspike

Jan 26, 2019
A might have a potential bug here. For the mom I don't get any of the level-up content if I level her beyond 50. I get the scene where she is crying on the couch, but none of the content that comes afterwards (like the scene where MC suggests her enjoying some 'quality' time next to him on the couch. Also, if I level up the mom, the level-up content for sister also will stop showing. So, if I don't pay any attention to the mom, I will get the level-up content where she chats with the friend, the ones where MC reads the chat, the one where sis wakes him up with the first surprise and the one where she wakes him up with the second surprise. After the second surprise, I get the picture where she changed her hair (why? God why? The old hair was way nicer). But then, if I do level mom, I get none of those scenes, except that I do get the picture with the changed haircut.

Reactions: leahluv and Azero

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, I don't know if you accept suggestions, but how about making some events initiated by the women instead of the MC? For example, you could receive a text message from your sister saying something and with a sexy selfie attached. Or you could be taking a bath when the bathroom is free, and then the mom comes in. All with varying results depending on their stats. I know you have the project on hold once again due to the lack of artist, but I hope you can resume the work on it soon.

Reactions: rh12
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes